Chapter 1472: Swallow Luo Feng's Universe

Inside the miniature universe of Luo Feng, Sitting Mountain Guest flew into a dimension space that was gradually being formed. He observed the miniature universe and thought, The structure of this miniature universe is indeed exceptional.

Though he didn't know the true structure of this miniature universe, he could still sense that it was different.

"Luo Feng." Sitting Mountain Guest waved his hands, and an exquisite palace showed up beside him. He stepped in and said, "I'll stay in your miniature universe now. As for those 450,000 Sector Beasts, they're staying right outside your miniature universe... Just sense them carefully. Once they start to attack, tell me."

"Yes, Teacher," came a voice in the distance.

Those 450,000 Sector Beasts weren't making attacks now. Instead, they were just making threats! Luo Feng couldn't ask Sitting Mountain Guest to guard his miniature universe forever. It would take a lot to guard such an enormous miniature universe, so he would just wait until the Sector Beasts started to swallow it.

******

In another area of the miniature universe, inside a spaceship, the godly powered avatar of Luo Feng remained beside Morosa.

"Master, there are less than 50,000 Sector Beasts in that area," said Morosa.

Luo Feng nodded. At the moment, his original body was approaching that area. His original body wasn't moving forward, as he didn't have a specific target yet! After all, there were so many Sector Beasts, and if he attacked one of them, all the others would know, which was why he had to pick a strong one!

"Just watch them carefully, Morosa," said Luo Feng. "Sense the power of each Sector Beast. Some eat a lot while some don't. Keep a close watch on those who eat a lot, and alert me about those who're about to reach level five."

From 450,000 to fewer than 50,000. On average, only one out of nine Sector Beasts survived. However, powerful Sector Beasts could consume them faster, so some had already eaten more than 20 Sector Beasts, yet some found it difficult to succeed, and it might take them a long time to eat around five Sector Beasts, so the odds of them reaching level five were uneven.

"Yes," said Morosa respectfully.

Time flew. Luo Feng could see the number of light spots on the giant model decreasing. As for those surrounding his miniature universe, nothing was happening to them. Apparently, they wouldn't make a move until he did something. Once he attacked, the other Sector Beasts would have the same reactions.

"Less than 3,000 now." Luo Feng looked at the light spots. From 450,000 spots to less than 3,000. It was so quick. There were fewer than 3,000 that Luo Feng could see clearly. "No level five born yet?" he asked.

"Relax, Master," said Morosa. "There's only a chance that a level-five Sector Beast will be born. However, even if one is born, it will be barely at level five. If you go there now, you'll alert the entire Sector Beast group, which is not worth it. Just wait longer, and there will be several level-five Sector Beasts.

Luo Feng nodded. "Remember, don't let a level-six Sector Beast be born."

"I'll be careful," said Morosa. "It's very difficult for a level-six Sector Beast to be born. There are only 450,000 Sector Beasts in all, and only after two-thirds have granted their power to one of them would a level-six Sector Beast be born. Relax, Master. I'll alert you to all the Sector Beasts that might be a threat."

Luo Feng nodded.

Time passed. Not only Luo Feng was anxious, but the true gods who sat in the godly palace of the virtual universe were anxious. Yet they didn't dare to bother Luo Feng.