Chapter 1434: To Change Sides or Not?

Just as Purple Moon Ancestor was fuming mad and gritting his teeth, within the other one of Universe Ocean's two great holy land universes, East Emperor Holy Land Universe, East Emperor Ancestor was, on the contrary, very much at peace.

On that endless great land, East Emperor Ancestor walked about alone, looking at the numerous clansmen living on this great piece of land.

"I had not expected Luo Feng to fail in killing the Sector Beast," East Emperor Ancestor whispered to himself. "This is only one Sector Beast that came out of the Sector Beast nest. It is highly unlikely to be the strongest. This one is already so difficult to kill... What if there were more Sector Beasts? In the near future, what if the king of Sector Beasts finally emerges...?

"However, I should not ask for too much. I have never been the one with the best talent, yet step-by-step, I have worked my way up to become a true god, eventually attaining the level of a true god of void space... Purple Moon might have met with better opportunities, but his miniature universe is inferior to mine."

East Emperor Ancestor shook his head with a laugh. As he recalled the various events that he had undergone over the long years of growing up, East Emperor Ancestor could not help but smile to himself.

"Facing that Sector Beast... I am definitely unable to stop it! I can only pin my hopes on Luo Feng, just like how the willpower of the origin has pinned its hopes on Luo Feng." East Emperor Ancestor gave a light-hearted laugh. "If Luo Feng wins, I still stand a chance... If he loses, I can only say that with life comes death. Who can enjoy eternal prosperity? Even for the most powerful nations from the ancient civilization, there came the day when they all had to face destruction."

"Luo Feng..." East Emperor Ancestor silently waited, hopeful.

******

East Emperor Ancestor, who had lived for eras beyond count, was most peaceful. Meanwhile, Purple Moon Ancestor, who had lived for a much shorter time, was anxious and uneasy—and thus, easily irritable.

As for the various races of Universe Ocean, in the face of such a great calamity, they certainly displayed a diverse range of reactions. In the Divine Eye Clan, in the universe of First True Master, all five true gods of Divine Eye Clan had gathered for a discussion.

Just as the five were getting anxious about the news that it was extremely difficult to kill that Sector Beast, they suddenly heard a voice from the group of universe masters who had been listening in silence. These universe masters seldom voiced their opinions, yet that day, one of them spoke up. "Teacher, we have to consider our race and think of our future."

The five true gods, including Divine Eye True Master all turned to look over.

"Ink Dragon, what do you mean?" Divine Eye True Master asked with closely knitted brows.

Ink Dragon was a newly appointed universe master who had been to the World of Jin to hone his skills. There, he had benefited quite a bit. Also sporting a single-eyed shadow behind him, Ink Dragon Master said with much anxiety, "Teacher, we are from the first reincarnation era. Once this reincarnation era ends, if we have yet to transcend reincarnation... we will be destroyed for eternity!"

Everyone fell silent. In fact, the doomsday crisis applied to every race from the first reincarnation era.

"When it comes to us fighting the Sector Beast, so what if we win?" Ink Dragon Master asked anxiously. "In the end, don't we still have to try our best to transcend reincarnation? The time we, Divine Eye Clan, have left is not a lot! And now that we know this Sector Beast is so difficult to deal with... if that is the case, then we should just follow the paths of Zhen Jia Emperor and Dragon Rock Ancestral God!"