Chapter 1481: Deep in Universe Ocean

Purple Moon Holy Land would no longer exist in Universe Ocean?

The true gods seated down there looked at each other. They all knew it. If the ancestral gods who could talk to the original mind of the original universe said the crisis of the Sector Beasts had passed, then it was the truth. Luo Feng really might have been the one who was attacking Purple Moon Holy Land.

After all, aside from the Sector Beasts, only Luo Feng was powerful enough to destroy Purple Moon Holy Land!

How powerful was Luo Feng? None of the true gods knew exactly, but they all knew he was powerful! They hadn't witnessed how he had killed all those eight million Sector Beasts. But they had seen 900,000 Sector Beasts rush to Universe Ocean and destroy the miniature universes of the first and the second universe eras—at least, the true gods from the two universe eras had seen it.

The Sector Beasts could easily annihilate all the races. However, they had all been destroyed by Luo Feng.

If the Sector Beasts were terrifying to begin with, then what about Luo Feng? The one who had annihilated all the Sector Beasts? It was terrifying to even think about it, in addition to his other achievements.

In the World of Jin, hundreds of universe masters had been killed at the same time. As just a universe master, he had become the most powerful great being in Universe Ocean! Divine Eye True God and others had machine-type valuables, yet they were still no match for Luo Feng. When he became a true god, all the races, including the true gods, saluted him!

It all demonstrated the extraordinary power of Milky Way Horde Leader!

******

Inside Purple Moon Holy Land.

"Perhaps Luo Feng wasn't lying. He did kill many Sector Beasts, but there's a chance that there are some that remain."

Purple Moon Ancestor's eyes gleamed, and he yelled. "Tell the original universe that there are still some Sector Beasts! Tell Milky Way Horde Leader to come here and kill the Sector Beasts!"

Everyone was silent. Many universe masters looked up at Purple Moon Ancestor.

Purple Moon Ancestor frowned and yelled, "What's happening?"

"Ancestor!" yelled a universe master standing down there. "A piece of news just arrived from the original universe. Milky Way Horde Leader admitted that it's him who's attacking Purple Moon Holy Land. Luo Feng wants to destroy Purple Moon Holy Land."

"What?" Purple Moon Ancestor was shocked. "Impossible!" he roared in a rage. "It can't be Luo Feng. It has to be Sector Beasts! It's Sector Beasts that are eating the origin of my miniature universe."

"Ancestor, the original mind of the original universe already told the three ancestral gods that the Sector Beast crisis was already over!" cried an elder with three heads and eight arms. "That Luo Feng has immense power, and he indeed destroyed all the Sector Beasts. He's more horrifying than the Sector Beasts! He must be using some special skills to deal with this holy land."

Everyone was crying. They were filled with regret. If the holy land was destroyed, the entire race would go extinct. None of them were afraid of death. However, they would be damned if the entire race was annihilated.

But what could they do? Try to stop him? All of them combined were nothing compared to a single strike from Luo Feng.

"How...? How is it possible?" Purple Moon Ancestor was horrified. "Even the original mind of the original universe admitted it? Luo Feng... He—he's attacking my miniature universe? He's only a true god. How can he destroy my miniature universe?"