Chapter 1424: Sworn Enemy

Luo Feng was filled with expectation as he maneuvered Star Tower. He was on his way to Purple Moon Holy Land universe when Divine Eye True Master sent a message.

"Milky Way Horde Leader. That Sector Beast was at the peripheral region of Purple Moon Holy Land, where, likewise, it devoured the origin for a day and then left. At the same time, Purple Moon Holy Land wanted me to inform you, Milky Way Horde Leader, that you... are no longer required to go there."

Luo Feng's greatly enthusiastic heart instantly cooled down. Luo Feng's expression darkened as he transmitted his response. "What do you mean... no longer required to go there?"

"What Purple Moon Holy Land meant was, the deal agreed upon previously is called off," Divine Eye True Master said helplessly.

"Then what about the promise they made previously?" Luo Feng continued to ask in an indifferent tone.

Divine Eye True Master said, "The other part of the news means... The promise made earlier on was based on the condition that Milky Way Horde Leader would help them deal with the Sector Beast. But now, the Sector Beast has left of its own accord. There is no need for Milky Way Horde Leader's help in dealing with it, so, unquestionably, there is no need for them to give you a true treasure in exchange.

"Milky Way... honestly speaking, when they transmitted this piece of information, even I felt angry just listening to it! But, you should know. The Sector Beast is not only an enemy of Purple Moon Holy Land but a common enemy for all the races within Universe Ocean! I know you are filled with anger now, and you will most likely want to let the Sector Beast devour Purple Moon Holy Land to its heart's content... While swallowing for eight to ten days is no big deal, if the time it spends on devouring grows too lengthy, we cannot stand idly by any longer."

"I know," replied Luo Feng. "I will place importance on the big picture. But spread my word... From this point on, Purple Moon Holy Land will be my, Luo Feng's, sworn enemy."

Someplace far away, Divine Eye True Master was taken aback. He could also feel the intensity of that endless anger raging in Luo Feng.

"Milky Way..." Divine Eye True Master could not help but feel worried. To deal with the Sector Beast, they had to depend mainly on Luo Feng.

"I will look at the big picture!" Luo Feng said. His response sounded reasonable enough, but all the more, Divine Eye True Master felt that his words contained limitless fury.

******

Within Star Tower, Luo Feng's expression was hideous as he held onto his transmission token. His anger was so great that his veins were threatening to pop out and burst.

"Purple Moon Holy Land, Purple Moon Holy Land..." His eyes flashed coldly. "I wanted to give you all chance, but since you all are not appreciative, my Shi Wu Wings would rather make do with their imperfections and make you all regret that you have done!"

Toward Purple Moon Holy Land, Luo Feng no longer held on to any feelings of pity. However, he was also aware that he could not allow the Sector Beast to continue devouring the origin of Purple Moon Holy Land as it pleased. After all, every time it devoured an origin, it would disappear for half a year. Various races of Universe Ocean had long suspected that the Sector Beast spent that time "digesting and absorbing" whatever it had swallowed to increase its power! A human grew when it consumed food. A golden horned beast grew when it ate metals. All operated on the same theory. The Sector Beast might, unfortunately, feed on the universe origin to become stronger. It seemed highly possible.

Purple Moon Holy Land was, after all, a holy land universe of a true god of void space. That origin would likely be the equivalent of hundreds and thousands of origins of true god level miniature universes combined! If Luo Feng allowed the Sector Beast to continue devouring like that, who knew what would be the result would be?