Chapter 1467: Catastrophe

The 450,000 Sector Beasts were scattered, teleporting and moving forward from the main mountain of Tiled Peak Sector. Luo Feng knew that he couldn't stop them now. No matter how powerful he was, he didn't have ten million bodies, and the best he could do was kill one or two Sector Beasts. As for the other Sector Beasts, they could certainly make their way into the vast Universe Ocean.

"Kill!" Luo Feng's eyes gleamed.

Although he couldn't stop them, he would still try to kill as many as possible!

Shua! Shua! Shua!

Luo Feng kept teleporting, moving closer to one of the Sector Beasts. A blurry miniature universe was formed, and a giant palm was formed by chaos air, crushing the poor level-two Sector Beast. After a short while...

"Ai!"

Luo Feng stood at the top of Tilted Peak Sector, looked around the region. He shook his head. "I can't stop them."

The first 450,000 Sector Beasts rushed out, and so did the second batch of Sector Beasts. Luo Feng tried everything he could, but he was only able to kill five Sector Beasts. Compared to the 900,000 Sector Beasts, it was nothing.

"All 900,000 Sector Beasts have rushed out of Tilted Peak Sector and entered Universe Ocean." Luo Feng looked solemn. "It's going to be a huge problem now. They really stuck together and all rushed out. I'll have to see what I can do about it."

Luo Feng shook his head and started to teleport, hurrying back to the original universe.

******

Luo Feng didn't have enough options. He had known that there was a chance the remaining Sector Beasts would rush out after his mission. But he didn't have a choice! If he hadn't slaughtered all those Sector Beasts but let all of them fight each other, it would have only taken a short while before a Sector Beast at level six was born.

Beddy had been at level five. Level-six Sector Beasts had ten million bodies, and it was very difficult to kill them. That would be a real catastrophe!

He had to act in advance. He had killed more than eight million Sector Beasts all at once, and that had been the best-case scenario, although this "best-case scenario" was still a disaster to all the races in Universe Ocean.

This was indeed a disaster he had never encountered before. Yet now, there was still a chance they could survive this. With Luo Feng's power, he was able to fight 10,000 Sector Beasts by himself. As for the Sector Beasts, there weren't even any level-five Sector Beasts. It was likely that they could survive that catastrophe.

******

Luo Feng was teleporting, and he teleported faster than Beddy at level five! While all the Sector Beasts were scattered and rushing toward the races of Universe Ocean, Luo Feng was rushing back, as well. He knew that he couldn't stop all 900,000 Sector Beasts, so he held a meeting with all the races in the virtual universe.

On the floating godly palace, true gods sat down, while Primal Chaos City Leader and Luo Feng sat at the top. Below sat many true gods. All the true gods from all the powers in the original universe had gathered here, such as the demon race and the bug race. Clearly, the only chance they could survive this was to side with the humans.

"Everyone." Golden-caped Chaos and white-caped Luo Feng sat up top. The white-caped Luo Feng looked down. "I've been to the Land of Darkness by myself."

Everyone was stunned.

"The hive of the Sector Beasts?"

"How did it go, Milky Way Horde Leader?"