Chapter 1443: The Rapid Exaltation

A lone figure appeared out of nowhere. It was none other than Morosa.

At that moment, Morosa was in its original form. Its ugly two heads looked afar at the indistinct silhouette of a miniature universe, while the two single eyes—one on each head—flashed with greed. "Finally, I am here again. So long as I swallow one miniature universe origin, I can be elevated to the second stage pinnacle."

An evil black aura spread and filled the surroundings as streams of distorted rays of light rapidly penetrated the void space for a distance up to 100 million light years. Continuous streams of dazzling brilliance traveled along those distorted rays and headed right into Morosa's body.

"How comfortable." Morosa's two heads were raised in great satisfaction.

******

Shock Devil God was entrenched somewhere along the rolling mountain range, where its tail was wrapped around the foothills of the mountains and its head entwined around the mountain peaks. Suddenly, its eyes shot open with such ferocity that they resembled two massive, blazing stars.

"Sector Beast!" Shock Devil God revealed a hint of fear. "The Sector Beast is finally here again. After disappearing for so long, it has finally reappeared..." His fiery red eyes were filled with worry. "The last time it appeared, it managed to escape after being severely injured by Milky Way Horde Leader. I'm afraid the situation won't be so simple this time."

Shock Devil God was fearful and anxious. It was not confident about confronting the Sector Beast. The first opponent Morosa would choose among the true gods would definitely be one of the weaker powers.

"Divine Eye True Master, Nine-Headed Demon Master, Primal Chaos City Leader, Nine Remoteness True Master..." Shock Demon Master started to transmit the news. "The Sector Beast has appeared right outside my miniature universe. It is now devouring the origin of my miniature universe."

******

The Sector Beast had reappeared!

The news was like a storm that spread very rapidly among all the races within the entire Universe Ocean (not including the two races headed by Zhen Jia Emperor and Dragon Rock Ancestral God).

******

In the virtual universe, there was a beautiful godly palace suspended in one of the individual spaces. At the highest level of this godly palace, there were two thrones. Beside the two thrones, as many as 100 other thrones were arranged according to rank. This place was True God Palace.

Presently, the humans were held in great esteem throughout the entire primal universe, especially in the face of a Sector Beast crisis. Occasionally, some true gods' meetings would be held at this True God Palace, where everyone would be gathered. The two thrones at the highest position belonged to two of the eight heroes—Milky Way Horde Leader, Luo Feng, and Primal Chaos City Leader! Even Nine Remoteness True Master had to sit one level down. This showed the current status of the humans!

Hua! Hua! Hua!

Many figures were appearing successively, filling up those vacant thrones. At the top, garbed in a golden robe, was Primal Chaos City Leader. Right away, he took his seat and looked down at the crowd.

"Primal Chaos City Leader." Golden Horn True God from Space Beast Alliance wasted no time in speaking up. "Shock Devil God's miniature universe is being devoured by the Sector Beast again. That Sector Beast has returned."

As Golden Horn True God's original body was also a golden horned beast, throughout the entire Space Beast Alliance, it shared the closest relationship with Luo Feng. Therefore, Golden Horn True God was usually the main point of contact between the Space Beast Alliance and the humans.