Chapter 1440: Miniature Universe

The boundless Remote Ocean was extremely wide, and above it, there was an even wider shadow of the ocean of laws. A tremendous amount of godly power ocean water was continuously falling like a rainstorm.

"It's the ocean of laws!"

"Such an unexpected amount of godly power that has befallen!"

Within the clusters of palaces in Milky Way Holy Land, the true gods, universe masters, and many universe knights were all watching from afar. They were all shocked by the shadow of the ocean of laws in the distance.

Enveloped by the endless godly ocean waters was a figure clothed in a white robe.

"It is devouring at such an unbelievably fast speed," Luo Feng marveled in wonder.

For the average godly body to recover from severe injuries, recovering 90 percent to 100 percent generally required a short time. However, to recover from 50 percent to 100 percent, the required time would skyrocket to at least 10,000 or a million times! Consuming the godly body would mean losing part of the soul. Therefore, recovery was extremely difficult. This was why a small consumption of godly body was easy to recover from. For example, recovering a godly body from 98 percent to 100 percent was certainly quite easy to achieve.

The same theory applied here. The volume of the boundless Remote Ocean was only an approximate 90 percent of its actual size because it was a recombination of godly power. In fact, Luo Feng had not lost any part of his soul! Thus, his absorption speed could be extremely fast.

"I can feel it as though every bit of godly power within me is screaming out loud while madly swallowing," Luo Feng said in amazement. "Under normal circumstance, absorbing the godly power within the ocean of laws is relatively more difficult, but now, as I am swallowing, the virtual shadow of the ocean of laws descends directly, and everything seems to fall into place nicely."

When crossing over the levels from undying to knight and then to universe master, every time he had crossed a particular threshold, the ocean of laws had directly poured out its godly power. But Luo Feng's breakthrough this time around was a breakthrough of the godly body level; he had not crossed any threshold. Regardless of how keen the willpower of the origin was in helping Luo Feng build up his godly body as soon as possible, it had to obey the law, which made it a must for Luo Feng to be proactive in his absorption—in order to prompt the fall of the godly ocean water.

One, Luo Feng's soul was complete; two, at 100,000 times godly power, the absorption was shocking; three, with the permission of the supreme law, the willpower of the origin was remarkably cooperative. This was why it only took slightly over a year for the boundless Remote Ocean to expand again. This time its diameter was as wide as 12 light years.

"It cannot expand any further."

The white-robed Luo Feng stood on the surface of the boundless Remote Ocean. High in the sky, the shadow of the ocean of laws finally dissipated.

"I have reached a diameter of 12 light years. There is no way I can swallow any more godly power." Luo Feng was deep in thought. "I have achieved the third level of godly body, where the size of a godly body is supposedly adjustable according to one's own preference, but this unlimited godly body, most unfortunately, does not seem to be truly unlimited after all."

It should be noted that within the ocean of laws of the primal universe, there were limited resources. So how could it be possible to be truly unlimited? A diameter of 12 light years was already a limit that was impossible to surpass.

Luo Feng took one look at the faraway cluster of palaces. There were indeed many great beings looking over from afar. Apparently, the virtual shadow of the ocean of laws that had been sustained for more than a year and the tremendous amount of godly ocean water that was like a heavy storm had dealt them a great shock.