Chapter 1452: Treasure Evaluation

"So long?" Luo Feng frowned, thinking carefully.

True enough—Purple Moon Ancestor was a true god of void space whose miniature universe must have been bigger than his! Morosa was currently only a second-stage Sector Beast. Its speed of devouring was much slower than before. Indeed, it would require around 100,000 years.

"Master, do you want me to devour the origin of his miniature universe?" Morosa asked, primed for action.

Luo Feng shook his head. "Forget it, for the time being, we will just let him have a good life for a little while longer. Previously, when I was at the Sector Beasts' nest, there were enemies everywhere. There was no way I could stay for long. After spending a short period of one year there, I had to leave there and return. If I could stay for as long as 100 years, that would have been beyond expectations... Morosa, you shall remain within my miniature universe and be on standby at all times. Wait for me to give orders."

Although he really wanted to destroy Purple Moon Holy Land, the Sector Beast crisis was his top priority.

"Understood." Morosa was most reluctant to let things be, but still, he had to respect and obey Luo Feng's orders.

From inside Star Tower, Luo Feng looked toward the void space in the outside world. He was looking in the direction of Purple Moon Holy Land as he silently said to himself, "For now, time is of the essence. I don't have time to haggle with you... When I am done with the more important matters, it will still not be too late to eliminate you."

As for failure? Luo Feng could not be bothered to think about it too much. If he truly failed and his miniature universe devoured, everything would be destroyed. By then, Purple Moon Holy Land would be the least of his concerns. Besides, if there was a great extermination, Purple Moon Holy Land would definitely be wiped out. After all, the Sector Beasts would not take Purple Moon Holy Land in even if Purple Moon Holy Land had decided to seek refuge with them. Purple Moon Holy Land did not have any opponents that appeared to be a threat whatsoever, and such a big holy land universe was definitely going to a delectable feast; why would the Sector Beasts give up such good food?

Shua!

Star Tower executed a super long-distance teleportation and continued to advance toward the World of Jin.

******

After no longer than half a day, Luo Feng, who was onboard Star Tower, entered the godly body of that massive life form that seemed to be His Majesty the Godly King. He arrived outside the miniature universe of the World of Jin and waited in silence. He was awaiting the moment when the membrane walls would start to turn white.

Time passed. Another half a month had gone by.

"It's changed."

Luo Feng looked into the distance. The membrane walls of the miniature universe within the void space had completely changed to white. What was different from before was that, after a trillion eras, the number of great beings entering the World of Jin dwindled to only a few because all those great beings who could obtain treasures had, for the most part, gotten what they needed. Those who were not so powerful had either retreated or been annihilated.

The number had grown fewer, and after so many eras, a great being might only be seen entering the World of Jin once in a blue moon. And these were mostly newly emerged universe masters from the primal universe who had come in search of adventure. This time around, other than Luo Feng, there was no one else.

Sou!

Star Tower flew over rapidly. Right away, it penetrated the membrane wall to enter the World of Jin.