Chapter 1426: Divine Eye Secret Technique

Peng! Peng! Peng!

All 99 bodies of Sector Beast Morosa flew toward different directions quickly. Their speed surged, and it completely surpassed the limit of Universe Ocean. However, the endless chains formed a miniature universe, sealing off the area around the Sector Beast! All of a sudden, those bodies kept hitting the membrane of the chain universe. The membrane was formed by the intertwining of levels of chains, and the clash made a sound like clashing metal.

"Howl!"

98 of the 99 bodies disappeared, concentrating and forming the golden Sector Beast Morosa.

Morosa looked around and saw the miniature universe formed by chains, suddenly realizing it couldn't get out of it.

******

Luo Feng saw that he had trapped Sector Beast Morosa with this move, and he felt relieved. He had separated his three bodies into two teams, and this team wasn't as well-prepared as the other one. The Sector Beast had performed the same escape technique as it had back when it had killed Firefly True Master, so Luo Feng had prepared for it.

As for the other team, they had Shi Wu Wing, so they could perform techniques like "one thought void space" and other combinations; they were more powerful. As for this team, it was relatively weaker. Luo Feng only had one spiritual weapon machine-type valuable, "Bi Yan Chain" to perform the technique "Universe Chain." This was the evolved move of the inherited technique "I Am the Universe" he'd had before. Plus, it was performed through a machine-type valuable, making it even more powerful. He also had a domain machine-type valuable, "Snowy World," to suppress the Sector Beast.

Even if true gods like Nine-Headed Devil Master were trapped by me, they couldn't get out of this chain universe, Luo Feng thought.

******

Inside the chain universe, Sector Beast Morosa took a look around. The membrane in the distance was formed by countless chains, and there was a snowy world out there, empowering the whole thing. It was solid.

"Haha... Milky Way Horde Leader!" Sector Beast Morosa, who was trapped inside, guffawed. "Do you really think you can trap me?"

"You are already trapped by me right now, Sector Beast!" rumbled a voice through the entire chain universe. "If you really have the power to escape, then perform it. I can take it. Unfortunately, you can't!"

Sector Beast Morosa suddenly roared ferociously, and its entire body turned into dark light.

Hong!

Its speed surged, and gleaming, dark light slashed through space, hitting the chain universe membrane in the distance. The countless intertwining chains were hit, and the entire chain universe started to tremble. The snowy world outside the chain universe was trying to solidify the chain world.

Sector Beast Morosa was shocked and had to step back. It looked at the chain universe membrane, dazed. It had used 99 bodies to hit the membrane before, so the power wasn't strong enough. Just now, it had gathered all of its body to hit it, which could rival the supreme attacks of great beings like Nine-Headed Devil Master.

I failed?

"You won't be able to run away!" the rumbling voice echoed through the entire chain universe.

"Impossible!" Sector Beast Morosa roared. It then turned into a black streak of light and hit the membrane again.

Hong! Hong! Hong!

It kept hitting the membrane universe. Sector Beast Morosa had already gone insane. It kept crashing into the chain universe, making the entire miniature universe shake, and the snowy world outside kept giving power to the chain universe.