Chapter 1471: Protection

He could only choose one out of the two!

Luo Feng's eyes revealed his choice instantly. "I have no other options!"

For everything that he wholeheartedly sought to protect, even if it meant sacrificing himself, it would be worthwhile. Besides, this was only his miniature universe. The destruction of a miniature universe would only mean that he would no longer be able to rise up the ranks. That was all.

******

In the virtual universe, within the floating godly palaces, the true gods of the primal universe had gathered. A map that represented everything within Universe Ocean was suspended high above them all.

Nine Remoteness True Master, Space Beast Ancestor, Shi Hua Island Leader, and all the other true gods were all staring at the map, which was densely covered with spots of light. All of them were worried.

"The Sector Beasts have divided into two groups?"

The true gods were upset. Sitting high up above them, the white-robed form of Luo Feng looked down. He did not hide anything from them. In the face of a life-and-death crisis, there was nothing worth hiding.

"Attention, all," he announced. "Now the Sector Beasts have divided themselves into two groups, 450,000 Sector Beasts are surrounding my miniature universe, prepared to close in on my miniature universe to start devouring it at any moment. The other group also consists of 450,000 Sector Beasts, they are now at the region where the miniature universe of the first reincarnation era originally was. Presently, they are working in pairs, fighting and devouring one another. The victorious ones will continue in pairs to fight and kill... If such fighting and killing continues, evolution will happen among the 450,000 Sector Beasts. An extremely terrifying individual will emerge. If one reaches the sixth stage, then even someone like me will lose all hope."

Sixth-stage Sector Beasts were able to divide themselves into ten million bodies. No matter how powerful someone could be, in the face of such power, the most one could achieve was to kill a single body. Under the restriction of the Invisible Law, Morosa would be forced to fight against that sixth-stage Sector Beast and be killed in that fight. The moment that sixth-stage Sector Beast finished off the others and became king, it would personally breed a great many warriors. Those warriors would be even more terrifying than the sixth-stage Sector Beast. Such a mighty army would definitely be able to wipe out everything.

"Working in pairs to catch and fight one another?"

"If this goes on, soon, one will evolve into a super Sector Beast."

"Only Milky Way Horde Leader might possibly be able to put a stop to all of this. But if he were to head over there, the 450,000 Sector Beasts surrounding his miniature universe would immediately start devouring it."

The true gods were all transmitting their thoughts amidst their conversations, discussing the issue with great anxiety.

Currently, everyone was at a loss. This was a pair of extremely tough choices.

The Sector Beasts were born to be arrogant. Every single beast yearned to become the king. And now, they were working in pairs as they fought and killed. It was, in fact, not a fair system. Take a second-stage Sector Beast, for instance. Normally it would be fighting against other second-stage Sector Beasts. This way, it could continue to grow and develop. But now, in a pairing system, it would be forced to fight against any variety of other pairs—even pairs of third-stage Sector Beasts. And even if it knew that it was headed for its own doom, there was no way it could avoid it.

The 450,000 Sector Beasts that were tasked to keep Luo Feng trapped by surrounding him had even lower chances of becoming a sixth-stage Sector Beast. Such an allocation of strength was unfair.