Chapter 1446: Captured Alive

In the virtual universe, Primal Chaos City Leader and Darkness True God were walking halfway up the peak of Thunder Island, talking with each other.

Sou!

A being condensed in front of them.

"Teacher!"

Both Primal Chaos City Leader and Darkness True God were happily surprised, as it was unusual for them to see Teacher Origin.

Teacher Origin, dressed in the white cape, said anxiously, "Go to the primal universe now. The origin of my miniature universe is being swallowed by a Sector Beast. I'm being suppressed, so I can't guard the origin with my willpower to resist it. I think, after an hour, 80 percent of my origin will be lost. Then I'll never become a true god of void space."

"What!" Both Primal Chaos City Leader and Darkness True God were terrified. "Okay, we're going now, Teacher!"

Chaos and Darkness were desperately anxious. Teacher Origin was a being who had risen while the human race was still weak. He had been the first great being in Universe Ocean, and although he was suppressed, he had still created the virtual universe, which greatly helped the humans, and had cultivated many great beings like Huge Axe, Primal Chaos City Leader, Darkness True God, and Ice Mountain Master.

Without him, there wouldn't be Chaos, Huge Axe, or Darkness, and Luo Feng wouldn't have obtained such accomplishments. He had made an incomparable contribution to the human race.

******

"Tell everyone! Go to the primal universe now! Go to the primal universe now!" Primal Chaos City Leader immediately gave an order through the virtual universe. "The origin of the primal universe doesn't have the willpower of Teacher Origin to guard it, so it's extremely weak. It's being swallowed by the Sector Beast! Go there now! Go there now!"

The order was sent.

"It's swallowing the primal universe of Teacher Origin?"

"Goddamn Sector Beast! How dare it!"

"God damn it!"

All the human true gods immediately took off for the primal universe through the universe portal.

******

"Luo Feng." Luo Feng, who was guarding the miniature universe of Rampaging Devil God, immediately took out his communications token.

"Teacher," answered Luo Feng.

"Come back now! Come back now!" Primal Chaos City Leader transmitted his voice. "The Sector Beast is swallowing the primal universe of Teacher Origin. Teacher Origin is being suppressed, so he can't guard the origin of the primal universe... It's swallowing the origin very quickly. 80 percent of the origin of the primal universe will be gone in one hour."

"What?" Luo Feng was shocked.

Normally, when a universe was being swallowed, it could last for at least ten days against the swallowing speed of that Sector Beast. Was the primal universe that weak? 80 percent would be gone in only one hour?

Little did Luo Feng know that it was very important to have the willpower of the true gods to guard miniature universes. Purple Moon had slowed down the pace of his miniature universe being swallowed to 1/100th because he had guarded it with his willpower.

"I'm coming now," said Luo Feng. "Tell other true gods to stop that Sector Beast first."

Sou!

Luo Feng took back Star Tower and started to teleport to advance by himself.

Universe masters and true gods had different distances of teleportation, with true gods being faster! Why could true gods move farther in teleportation? Because the "Heart of True God" could resist the influence with the origin, so they could sense a more distant spot.