Chapter 1449: Common Enemy

"Just come at me!" Morosa looked fierce, but it was actually afraid. However, it couldn't even dodge while beneath the three levels of suppression.

Luo Feng pointed, and a crystal in the shape of a drop of water flew out of his fingers. There were engravings on the drop of water.

Sou!

The drop of water went into one of the bloody eyes of Morosa. Morosa blinked both of his eyes, and then it stood there still. It wasn't moving at all...

******

"I'm the ultimate king, Beddy! I am the ultimate one! Hahaha!" Morosa stood beside a broken body. It raised its head and guffawed. It bowed its head and devoured again, "I'll eat you after all. If I can eat you, I'll be the ultimate king, and then I'll go kill the human, Milky Way Horde Leader. I'll be truly invincible. That pathetic Milky Way Horde Leader... He really looks down on me. I'll make him regret it."

Morosa was insolent.

******

Luo Feng stared at Morosa, who was still standing there without moving. Suddenly, a strange imprint of three drops showed up on its chest. Then the imprint disappeared.

"It's done." Luo Feng saw the waterdrop imprint show up on the chest of the Sector Beast. He could sense the soul of Morosa very soon, and he was overjoyed.

Morosa blinked its eyes, dazed. It whispered, "I—I am the ultimate king..."

"It's time to wake up!" said Luo Feng.

"I should—I should get away from you," said Morosa. "You fought so many Sector Beasts and left the hive in chaos. I've been struggling to climb up from rock bottom, getting stronger. I even ate Beddy. I'll be the ultimate king. How...?"

Luo Feng yelled, "Morosa!"

Morosa was dazed, and the absolute veneration from the bottom of its soul made it bow. "Master," it said.

Luo Feng smiled.

"Master, what kind of enslaving technique is that?" asked Morosa. "I didn't even realize what was happening, but I was just enslaved like that." Even though it was enslaved, it still had perfect memories of before, so it still remembered everything that had happened. However, from this moment on, Luo Feng would be the one it completely obeyed and admired.

"It's called 'Three Stars Sector,' created by a supreme being called 'Gold,'" said Luo Feng.

"Gold?" Morosa whispered.

"Yes, Gold." Luo Feng nodded.

Gold was the holy one who had been the best at enslavement under Godly King of Jin Country. Before Jin Country was destroyed, he had been the right-hand man of the Godly King of Jin! His enslaved army was a mysterious but powerful force in Jin Country. Unfortunately, it had died just like Jin Country.

Hong!

Luo Feng's miniature universe suddenly trembled, and a powerful force swept across it, as well as Luo Feng's Star Tower.

"Huh?" Luo Feng raised his head, and so did Morosa, who was shocked.

"It's the rules," said Morosa.

Luo Feng nodded. A supreme force had just swept across the miniature universe, and it seemed to be an alarm—a warning of life and death.

"It's not that easy to enslave Sector Beasts."

Luo Feng took a look at the Sector Beast beside him and felt heavy-hearted. He understood that Sector Beasts represented destruction. He had enslaved a Sector Beast just now, which meant he might enslave the king of the Sector Beasts, who stood against the original universe and who represented the destruction of the origin! There had to be repercussions for enslaving a Sector Beast; the law wouldn't simply let him succeed like that.