Chapter 1468: The Cruelest Moment

Luo Feng looked afar at Nine-Headed Demon Master's miniature universe. On his body, he wore Wu Qi God, which was instantly propelled to reach its ultimate limit, and the powerful force was directly transmitted to Blood Ghost Blade in his grip.

"Destroy!"

Blood Ghost Blade lit up!

An incredibly dazzling, white-gold, arc-shaped blade of light—almost as long as one light year—flashed mightily across the void space and slashed the membrane wall of the distant miniature universe. Soundlessly, a crack appeared on the membrane walls of the miniature universe. Then the blade of light flew off horizontally toward the origin of the miniature universe.

The origin would be right in the middle of the miniature universe.

"Huh?" On his throne, Nine-Headed Demon Master's expression registered a drastic change. He was greatly taken aback. "What is—?"

The mighty blade of light was incredibly fast. Its speed far exceeded 100 million times light speed. It was important to note that the speed at which the Godly King's corpse drifted was suspected of being able to greatly exceed 100 million times light speed. The attack speed of that blade of light was naturally much faster. Even though the diameter of the miniature universe was quite large, it was estimated that it would not take more than half a day to fly to where the origin was.

Everywhere that the blade light passed by, a crack would appear on the surface, and a great number of life forms living within those spaces would be annihilated.

"What a terrifying blade of light!" Nine-Headed Demon Master was shocked and furious. "It must be Luo Feng. It must be him!"

The Sector Beasts would not attack him. And the other great beings from the various races of Universe Ocean were simply incapable of achieving something like this. Only Luo Feng could possibly accomplish this. The only thing that Nine-Headed Demon Master had not expected was that Luo Feng would be so terrifying.

"I cannot let him destroy the origin." Nine-Headed Demon Master absolutely would not allow such a thing to happen.

Shua!

Nine-Headed Demon Master teleported right away. He boarded a golden battleship, which quickly expanded to a length of one light year. Then it appeared in the peripheral void space of one of the surfaces of the affected spaces, blocking the path on which the white-gold blade of light was advancing.

"I am not going to believe that you can destroy this true god level treasure!" Nine-Headed Demon Master said through clenched teeth.

Even a true god of void space would be unable to destroy a true god's weapon, let alone a battleship especially able to block off material attacks.

"It's coming." Nine-Headed Demon Master held his breath with apprehension.

Hong!

The dazzling, white-gold blade of light slammed and crashed right into the golden battleship. There was a sudden vibration as the arc-shaped blade exploded right away and transformed into an endless shock wave that swept outward in all directions. Suddenly, all the surfaces in the surroundings seemed to become bubbles that burst and disintegrated into nothingness in split seconds. The countless life forms in these spaces were annihilated before they even had the chance to react.

At the same time, the battleship, upon being struck, was overwhelmed by the tremors and thrown far into the distance at high speed.

******

"Huh?" Luo Feng's brows furrowed as he stood suspended in the void space outside the miniature universe. "Seems like I still need to get in there."

Luo Feng drove Star Tower right into the miniature universe, crashing into its membrane wall to cause it to fall apart. Then, right away, he charged inside. Teleporting repeatedly, he made his way deeper into the miniature universe at top speed.