Chapter 1455: The Most Powerful

Luo Feng followed his first plan and proceeded toward Beddy's location.

"Beddy!"

In Land of Darkness, a Sector Beast was fleeing in a hurry. As it fled, it roared furiously, "You're already at pinnacle level four, and there are several Sector Beasts in our hive who are already at level four. Why don't you go fight Qi Ya and Mo He? One of them is stronger than 100 of us. If you waste your time chasing us, Mo He and the others will only become stronger, and if they reach level five before you, they'll definitely eat you."

Another Sector Beast was chasing it at high speed, and both the singular eyes on its heads were gleaming belligerently. It said, "You're not qualified to tell me what to do, Ka Qiong."

Sou!

Sector Beast Beddy kept speeding up, moving much faster than the one in front of it. Beddy knew that after it had decided to hunt Sector Beasts, it had lost control over the hive. Some of the other top-tier Sector Beasts were beyond its control. If Beddy still acted as it had before and only targeted the powerful Sector Beasts, they wouldn't even have a chance to improve themselves.

The previous strategy had been simple and would have taken him a long time. The threat from Milky Way Horde Leader Luo Feng had forced Beddy to speed things up. It had to keep swallowing other Sector Beasts to become stronger.

"I'm stronger than Mo He and the others. I keep swallowing and keep evolving. I was the strongest before, and I'll be the strongest forever." Both the singular eyes of Beddy were glinting with madness as it almost managed to slash the Sector Beast in front of it.

Peng!

The fleeing Sector Beast separated its body into 99 parts, and they all fled in different directions. This was a fight between two Sector Beasts, so its survival skill, "Sector Light Passageway," would be interrupted by Beddy; it couldn't be formed, which was why it didn't bother to perform that technique. Even if it was actually able to perform it, it would have been much weaker and would have died even more tragically in the hive.

Weng!

Traces of dimming, colorful light burst out of Beddy's body. The colorful light enveloped space and time. It was the Sector Light Passageway of a level-four Sector Beast. A mighty binding power trapped all 99 bodies as if they were ensnared in a swamp. Their bodies immediately slowed down.

Peng!

Beddy divided his body into 99 parts as well, charging at the 99 bodies of his enemies. All 99 bodies bit through their enemies.

"Beddy!" All the bodies of the fleeing Sector Beast disappeared, and they converged to form the original body.

"Die, Ka Qiong!" The 99 bodies of Beddy also vanished and condensed into its original body.

They were fighting each other, gnashing and rolling everywhere in the Land of Darkness, battling like mad. Their flesh split open, and dark blood burst out.

Beddy was at pinnacle level four while Ka Qiong was only at level three. Beddy also had Sector Light Passageway to help him, so Beddy was crushing Ka Qiong.

Chi!

A bloody light surrounded the claw, which pierced through Ka Qiong's chest instantly. A giant hole appeared on Ka Qiong's chest as it lost its sector. Its body trembled, and it lost all ability to resist.

"You'll die, Beddy! You will!" Ka Qiong glared at Beddy with both its singular eyes. "You're fighting us instead of Mo He and other powerful ones... You'll die! You will die of your stupidity!"

Ka! Cha!

Beddy opened the mouths on both its heads, and they chomped down on the heads of Ka Qiong. It chewed the heads and swallowed them into its stomach. Then it went on to chew up the other parts of the body. Soon, he finished eating an entire Sector Beast.