Chapter 1432: Newborn

Hong! Long! Long!

The nine levels of whirlpool power combined with each other, and they started to swallow everything. The black blood from the blade light immediately became curves under the strength from the waves. It was immediately swallowed by one of the tower doors of Star Tower. After all, even Sector Beast Morosa itself could barely stand straight, so its blood couldn't just run away!

"Blood of Sector Beasts!" Luo Feng rejoiced in his heart. "I've studied the life structures, so I need the blood and skins of great beings. I've obtained lots of blood and skins from the World of Jin, and they're of great help. However, I keep being stuck at 89,999 times, and I just can't surpass this final step. I hope that the blood of Sector Beasts can help."

Luo Feng was looking forward to it, but then he put all those thoughts behind him. Studying blood and understanding life structures were the worries in the future, but now, the most important thing was to kill the Sector Beast!

******

There was a hole in the broken chest of Sector Beast Morosa. Black blood dripped, but the wound immediately recovered. Sector Beast Morosa stared at Luo Feng in the distance and roared, "Ever since I've entered level three, other than Bei Di, no one has been able to make me bleed! No one! Despicable creature from Universe Ocean, you've really crossed me. Other than Bei Di, I want you dead more than anyone else. I will kill you! Kill you!"

Thoughts flooded Luo Feng's mind. Entered level three? There were different levels of Sector Beasts? Bei Di?

There wasn't a true god called Bei Di in Universe Ocean. Was that Bei Di also a Sector Beast?

Luo Feng's mind could work quickly, and tens of millions of thoughts flooded his mind at the same time, but it was actually close to the actual fact.

"Despicable creature from Universe Ocean? Aren't you a life form from Universe Ocean?" Luo Feng sneered and rushed at Sector Beast again. "You want me dead? Then I'll kill you now!"

Hua! Hua! Hua!

Luo Feng moved so quickly that it was as if he'd disappeared. Golden waves showed up around him, enveloping Sector Beast Morosa, who couldn't even manage to dodge it. The endless blade waves kept tumbling, madly consuming the strength of that Sector Beast, making the Sector Beast weaker and weaker.

"No! Stop it, Milky Way Horde Leader!" Sector Beast Morosa suddenly yelled.

"Why should I stop?"

The voice of Sector Beast Morosa came out from the golden waves ocean around it. He kept yelling, 'Don't push me! I'll tell you again. Don't push me! If you keep pushing me, there's no way to mitigate the relationship between us. We'll literally fight to the death!"

"We're already fighting to the death." A voice came from the golden waves, and the endless blade waves were still weakening the power of Sector Beast Morosa, who had already lost half of its power since the beginning of this fight.

"Okay! Human!" Both the sole eyes on Sector Beast Morosa's heads looked desperate, and it yelled, "It's you! You took away my chance to become the king forever! It's because of you! You!"

Luo Feng, who kept making attacks, felt something wrong.

"Burn!"

The Sector Beast Morosa yelled in agony. How painful it was! It was angrier than a warrior having his arms cut off. Black tears welled up out of both the singular eyes on the two heads of Sector Beast Morosa. It looked ferocious, mad, upset—

Hong!

Suddenly, an explosive sound came from the body of the Sector Beast Morosa, and an invisible strength rushed out of its body, blasting Luo Feng away. At the same time, gleaming, colorful light rushed out of Sector Beast Morosa's body. The colorful light was dazzling. It contained all the beautiful colors Luo Feng had ever seen—millions of times more amazing than a rainbow. Gleaming, colorful light rushed out of the body of Sector Beast Morosa.