Chapter 1485: Transcending Reincarnation (The Final Episode) Part 1

Within the solar system, a couple in white stood amid the void space as they looked afar at a massive celestial body that was glowing red. It was a gigantic red star!

"Even for a newborn star," Luo Feng whispered, "the moment the original universe enters its final stage, this star will rapidly age and change. The process will be much faster than the evolution of a normal star. Very quickly, it will reach the stage of becoming a gigantic red star."

"Haven't you mentioned it before?" Beside him, Xu Xin said with a laugh, "Now that it is entering its final stage, the origin of the original universe is absorbing energy from all life forms and celestial bodies. Naturally, it will decline faster." She sighed. "For years beyond count, the moment a star reached the end of its life, for the sake of Earth, we would move to another star. Now, even Earth is gone."

Luo Feng nodded gently.

Not long ago, when this newborn star, which had just been shifted over, started to age rapidly, numerous great beings from the pulse of Earth had decided to directly move their ancestral world, "Earth," into the miniature universe. Upon obtaining Luo Feng's permission, the final decision was to move Earth into Luo Feng's miniature universe. Luo Feng would set aside a special area of space within his miniature universe for Earth, and this area would be a simulated environment of the solar system.

Luo Feng let out another sigh as he whispered, "Another reincarnation era is coming to an end, just like that."

"I can still recall the memories of our past," Xu Xin reminisced. "Back then, we were only two high school students in the headquarter city of Earth. No one would have expected the two of us to be able to live until today—to live to witness the day all the oceans dry up, and the rocks crumble to dust, and the entire universe is finally destroyed."

Luo Feng lowered his head to look at his wife by his side. Husband and wife looked at one another and smiled.

He turned back to look at that gigantic star, red and glowing. It was beautiful. So beautiful. Just like the sunset during the Earth's era.

After a long time...

"Huh?" Luo Feng's brows twitched.

Xu Xin looked confused as she asked, "What is it?" Then, as if also sensing something, she, too, looked into the distance.

A figure could be seen appearing amidst the distant void space. Shortly after, the figure flew over to them.

It was a universe master garbed in a colorful outer robe. Both her eyes were shining with light that was even more colorful than her outfit. She was one of the beast gods from within Ancestral God School. She bowed deferentially.

"Honorable Milky Way Horde Leader," she said. "I am here by order of the three ancestral gods. The three ancestral gods wish to inform that... the original universe will be destroyed three years from now! I trust that Milky Way Horde Leader still remembers the promise that was made back then. Please do make it a point to make your way to Ancestral God Palace before the time limit of three years is up, Milky Way Horde Leader."

Luo Feng nodded. "Got it."

"I shall not impose any further." The female beast god bowed again, then quietly left.

"Only left with three years." Xu Xin sighed softly.

"Yes, three years." Luo Feng nodded.

Xu Xin looked at Luo Feng. She knew that the moment this reincarnation era came to an end, it would not be long before Luo Feng would leave to try to achieve a breakthrough of reincarnation. How could she not worry?

******

The time limit of the final three years brought about an increase in the speed at which the various races in the original universe moved about. In the face of the decline of the entire original universe, they had to relocate.