Chapter 1422: Purple Moon Holy Land

Luo Feng was furious. The two areas he was responsible for were close to two miniature universes, both of which belonged to weak true gods. Theoretically, the Sector Beast should have arrived outside those two miniature universes, and once it arrived, Luo Feng would show up immediately and kill it. But it had been 11 years! And he still hadn't encountered a Sector Beast once!

"Milky Way!" said Divine Eye True Master. "We definitely didn't disclose any of your traces to Zhen Jia Emperor and Dragon Rock Ancestral God! You said that they're on the Sector Beasts' side. How could we reveal any information to them?"

Skeleton Master sent a message. "We didn't reveal anything. Only those true gods know clues of your whereabouts, and not even those universe masters are aware of your tracks. As for the two small universes of Dragon Rock Ancestral God and Zhen Jia Emperor, they were eliminated a long time ago, and we've given an order to every great being under us that they can't be in contact with those two miniature universes at all."

Luo Feng, Skeleton Master, Divine Eye True Master, Nine-Headed Devil Master, Bei Chi Star Master, and Primal Chaos City Leader... The eight great overlords in Universe Ocean were talking.

"It's been 11 years, but I have never met that Sector Beast," said Luo Feng furiously. "It has been to the miniature universes of those weak true gods. Why hasn't it come to the two miniature universes closest to me?"

Twice or three times might be explainable. However, it had been 20 times in the past 11 years!

Generally, great beings from the original universe could get to their miniature universes from the original universe through a "universe portal," so they could get there to help at the fastest speed possible. That was why the Sector Beast had never attacked the miniature universes of great beings from the original universe era. Instead, it exploited those from the first and the second universe eras.

There were originally only a limited number of true gods from the first and the second universe era, and after the screening in the World of Jin, the number had decreased. The number of weaker individuals was even smaller.

The Sector Beast had tried to swallow miniature universes 20 times, but it hadn't been to the miniature universes Luo Feng was responsible for once. He knew that there was a problem. The eight great overlords discussed the matter.

"It can't be coincidental! That Sector Beast must've known in advance."

"How did it know our arrangements?"

"They are our mortal enemies, so the great beings under us would never tell them our arrangements."

"There's only one possibility," said Luo Feng coldly. "That in Universe Ocean, another true god went to seek the patronage of the Sector Beasts other than Great Thunder Star Master, Zhen Jia Emperor, and Dragon Rock Ancestral God! Because some other true gods betrayed us, that Sector Beast knows about our arrangements, including where I am!"

All the other seven went quiet. They had already considered this possibility, but they were reluctant to believe it.

"That's right." Nine Remoteness True Master sent a message. "Since Zhen Jia Emperor and the other two betrayed us and sought refuge with the Sector Beasts, other true gods might do the same thing! Perhaps some of them turned their backs on us a long time ago, while others have done so more recently."

"More recently?"

"In the past decade or so?"

Nine Remoteness True Master continued, "Sector Beasts are far too great a threat. They keep swallowing and swallowing, which can make true gods desperate. Some true gods think we can't fight them. Even if we can, many weak true gods will be killed before then. Some true gods might have secretly turned their backs on us and sought refuge from Sector Beasts. Perhaps they claimed that Sector Beasts were swallowing the origins of their miniature universes, but actually, the Sector Beast was just pretending, deceiving us so that nobody knows who the spy is!"