Chapter Sixty One

For the next few weeks we stayed at the golf course. He trained me every single day for hours on end in the sun. I can't say it was easy because it wasn't. I felt like my body was weak, uncoordinated and like I couldn't get the techniques he was teaching me. It was frustrating, annoying, and just made me angry every time my body slams on the ground when I wasn't able to avoid his attack.

He was trying to be encouraging, I knew he was. But damn it did it hurt my pride that he kept getting the best of me every single day. To think I ever thought I could beat his ass back in the days. I would have got my ass handled and plain embarrassed if we had ever taken it that far.

It was a good thing I loved him so much.

The thought that still makes me hitch my breath thinking about. I couldn't say the words though. I was afraid too. It was just so unnatural for me to say, especially to him. Besides, he hasn't bothered to say them so maybe he doesn't feel that strongly about me as I do with him. All the more reason to keep it to myself.

But even though it wasn't something I was comfortable with him knowing, that didn't stop us from taking advantage of each other every single night before we pass out from exhaustion. It was like our hormonal bodies couldn't get enough. Especially when we had the slight freedom to be a little careless being secluded in the clubhouse.

I've noticed his favorite position seemed to be me riding on top of him. Can't say I didn't like it, watching his face come undone as I did my magic was addicting. It wasn't like I did all the work either. When he gets a little too excited he takes complete control and hits that amazing spot within me where I'm seeing stars.

And I've also discovered his least favorite was the doggy style. Even though the angle felt great, he didn't like the fact that he was staring at the back of my head, which is why most times he pulls me up flat against him, takes a hold of my cock, stroking, and turns my head to kiss the daylights out of me all the while still thrusting like a madman.

It was the most sex I've ever had with anyone combined. And we were learning new things together that not even I have done. Which made it even more special between us. Between gathering food from the café, walking the grounds, and practicing Jiu Jitsu, then preparing our dinner before the sun went down, and full on sex, we didn't have enough room for anything else.

It was shy of an entire month when we faced with a dilemma.

I stared into the walk in pantry realizing our problem. Zared stood next to me, seeing the issue as well.

"We don't have enough food to last another day." He states the obvious.

We knew we were running low, but neither of us wanted to face with the fact that we would soon have to go back out there searching for necessities when we basically had everything right here. Running water was still working in the city. So showers, drinking water, and anything else we needed it for was ours for the taking for however long. We were surrounded by trees since we were on the golf course and took what we needed for the fireplace, so we had heat throughout the night.

Clothes were washed in the river and hung out to dry on a line we created ourselves. Soap, shampoo, and other necessities were provided and more than enough when we discovered the storage room. Over the weeks we were worried about the fire smoke from the chimney, and we had been on guard for the longest time until Zared and I decided to see just how far we had to be to check the distance you could see, only to discover that the trees completely block it from not even fifteen away off the property.

So we knew no one could see it. And with the boarded up windows, you couldn't see the light from the glow of the fire from outside and not once have we ever heard the sounds of the screams, or monsters lurking out from the gates of the place.