Chapter 1 - 10

Chapter 1 The fledgling bird spreads its wings

     Paris Fashion Week is one of the four major fashion weeks in the world along with New York, Milan and London. This is the capital of fashion, and it is also the most diverse place that best embodies international fashion trends.

     Every year, people who are chasing their dreams throw themselves into it with hope and enthusiasm, chasing the pulse of fashion. Every year, countless outstanding talents and lucky darlings shine here. In the minds of people in the fashion industry, if you don't hold a show during Paris Fashion Week, you are not considered the top designer at all.

     Today is the spring fashion show of famous fashion designer Janet Moran. "Morland" is designed to be luxurious but not vulgar, charming but not gaudy. The evening gowns that best reflect the graceful beauty of women are favored by more and more ladies and celebrities.

      This brand was founded by Janet. She used her unparalleled talent to create a fashion miracle and established a firm foothold in the fashion industry in just four years.

  In some occasions where you need to walk on the red carpet, the most commonly used recommendation by many stylists is: If you don't know what to wear, just choose a Moran evening dress. Any one you wear will bring out your best side. come out. This shows how big a position Moran's brand occupies in the hearts of people who love beauty.

  Every September to October is the spring and summer conference of Paris Fashion Week. In about a month, hundreds of catwalk shows will be held here.

  Today, many people have been waiting around the T-stage of the Tuileries Garden catwalk. In addition to ladies and celebrities, there are also people in the fashion industry and buyers from all over the world, all looking forward to a visual feast.

  However, in the busy backstage, Janet herself, who was supposed to be surrounding the models, was standing in the corner with her delicately drawn eyebrows slightly furrowed and talking to a girl who was simply dressed and didn't look like she would appear at a fashion week at all.

  "My dear, I don't want to stop you from finding your dreams, but don't forget that you almost left me forever half a year ago!" The girl raised her hands and

  made a helpless expression: "Mom, believe me, I I love my body more than anyone else. You promised me, didn't you? As long as the brochure I made for you gets good reviews, you will agree to my request. Or do you think my brochure is not worthy of your "good" word? Janet

  pinched her forehead to show that she had a headache: "You are doing very well, many times better than I thought." She sighed and hugged the girl, feeling much healthier than half a year ago. Body: "You are a child with great talent. I know. I can promise you, but you must remember the agreement you made before!" The girl patted her

  back: "Of course I remember! First, Tell Claire immediately if you feel any discomfort. Second, follow Claire's dietary advice and follow the recovery plan. Third, follow Claire wherever you go, or at least let her know where you are going." She pretended to

  wipe An invisible cold sweat broke out: "I really think Claire is not my personal assistant and personal doctor, but my fairy godmother." This

  sentence made Janet laugh: "Okay, go ahead. Let me see Look how strong my girl's wings will be in the future!"

  "Very strong! Very strong!" the girl said seriously.

  It's just that those who heard this sentence didn't take it to heart. It was only a few years later that they realized that she had really grown a pair of extremely strong wings and had flown to a height that countless people could only look up to.