Chapter 1201 - 1210

Chapter 1201 Donate it all.

  The boss of the embroidery shop is also very worried. This is the first time he has encountered this kind of thing in several years of doing this. It can only be said that everything happened at the right time. The girl just happened to hear about the existence of such a dress, and she happened to run to take pictures without running into anyone. Finally, the security guard took over at that time and did not notice the surveillance situation. .

  This incident made them discover the shortcomings of their own system. It was not too late to fix the problem, but when they thought that this dress was made for Laila, everyone who knew about it felt that they were really going to be disgraced and sent to a foreign country.

  "Is this how you completed the tasks assigned to you by the country?" Yao Yingxia couldn't believe her ears when she received the call from the embroidery workshop and found out what happened. "What did I say at that time? This is a political task, a task assigned to you by the country! It will have international impact!"

  What can the people in the embroidery workshop say? Looking for a reason? make excuse? Are you saying that you were tricked by a naughty kid?

  But no amount of excuses can change the facts, and there is no other way except apologizing.

  "This matter is indeed our mistake. Can you please contact Miss Moran to see how to solve this matter. We can accept either an apology or compensation." Yao Yingxia sneered: "I definitely want an apology

  . Not only do you have to apologize, but I also have to put my face on the line! What about compensation? Do you think that person is short of money?"

  One movie has taken more than 2 billion US dollars, and it is already approaching 3 billion. In this way How many people would take millions of dollars in compensation seriously?

  "Then what if we redesign and make it for her?" The people from the embroidery workshop came up with another solution.

  "Is it in time? The wedding will be held in October. If I remember correctly, you said that the time was very tight at that time, right? You also said that all the top embroiderers you could find worked day and night to barely make it within the time. !"

  Yao Yingxia remembered it very clearly, so she didn't regard this as a solution at all. If defective products are taken out in order to rush the work, even if foreigners cannot see it, someone will always know. At that time, with the influence of Director Moran, will she still have an embroidery workshop after knowing that she was deceived?
  The people in the embroidery workshop were speechless when asked. Indeed, it is impossible to re-make it now and rush it out in October. They are hand-embroidered and cannot be as efficient as machines. Each stitch and line requires the embroiderer to devote her full energy. If possible, they wouldn't want to start over. But now besides this method, can't they think of other methods?

  Yao Yingxia was angry and knew that there must be a proper way to handle this matter. Compensation is necessary. After all, it is a breach of contract. At the same time, we must also obtain Laila's understanding and see what she says. If she is really angry...she doesn't know what to do.

  Why did this happen?

  With no choice, she dialed Laila's number.

  As an official person that Laila prefers, she naturally has a number that can be called directly on her mobile phone.

  When she received the call, Laila was still preparing the promotion plan for "Silence", so Yao Yingxia's call was quite strange to her. She received a lot of care from her when she was in the East, which made her very fond of this female official.

  "Actually, it's like this..." After greeting each other, Yao Yingxia told her what happened in the past two days.

  After listening to it, Laila felt that nothing on TV was so exciting.

  "Did the entire dress leak out?" If that was the case, she had no choice but to give up. After all, she represents the face of the Moran family, and there is no way she can make people laugh by wearing some hot-selling item that is available to the public, even if it is a well-made dress.

  "No, no." Yao Yingxia quickly explained: "It's just one piece, and it hasn't been embroidered yet. As long as you make a few modifications, it can be completely different." Laila nodded: "If you have time, then modify it

  . ." It's just an unfinished part, and it won't have much impact if the style and all the embroidery are not leaked.

  "Okay!" Seeing that she showed no signs of anger, Yao Yingxia was deeply relieved: "Don't worry, I will definitely let them pay you exactly what you deserve." Laila smiled: "It doesn't matter

  . You can't blame them for this."

  "Of course it's their fault! If they had been more careful, such nonsense wouldn't have happened! It would have been a good thing if they didn't ask them to double the compensation!" "It really doesn't matter.

  Otherwise, we would have compensated You can donate the money for me and donate it to Hope Primary School." Laila felt that if she didn't pay compensation, Yao Yingxia probably wouldn't be able to forgive her. It's better to take the money and give it to those in need.

  Yao Yingxia was so moved, what a noble sentiment this must be. Something that even Chinese people may not be able to do, a foreigner donated a large amount of compensation without blinking an eye.

  "How can this be done? The compensation is the compensation you have won!"

  "Isn't there a way to deal with it? It won't affect my progress, so what's there to worry about? Besides, I'm not short of money, or you? Help me donate it."

  Seeing that she didn't seem to be being polite, Yao Yingxia agreed after thinking for a while: "Okay then. Don't worry, I will help you get the maximum compensation, and then Donate everything in your name to the Hope Primary School! Make sure every penny is spent on the children!"

  Laila smiled and said, "That's troublesome for you. When you come to the United States, I'll treat you to dinner."

  Yao Yingxia was filled with excitement. The oriental-flavored words made me laugh: "Okay, I will definitely go if I have the chance."

  Laila really didn't take this matter to heart. It's not like the entire dress was exposed, just one of it. It is still a semi-finished product that has not yet been embroidered. If only this half of the embroidery is reworked, we should still be able to catch up.

  Yao Yingxia on the other side ran to the embroidery workshop without stopping after hanging up the phone. Just like she promised just now, she must take a good bite out of them and donate a sum of money in Laila's name. Those with money are looked down upon by others, but it is the best news for children who have not gone to school.

  The embroidery shop was relieved after hearing the news brought by Yao Yingxia. It was great that the other party did not take advantage of their mistakes to make the matter bigger. If things really get serious, even if their bosses can suppress the domestic influence, they will be completely embarrassed abroad.

  Fortunately, Director Moran is reasonable, fortunately, fortunately!

  As for the issue of compensation, it couldn't be easier to handle. The owner of the embroidery workshop made a decision on the spot. Not only did he pay the compensation, but he also donated a sum of money himself. Think of it as buying yourself peace of mind.

  At this time, everyone has forgotten one thing, that is, the focus of the outside world this time is not just the exposed embroidery.