Chapter 631 - 640

Chapter 631 Winner in Life

  After all, it is not a professional art school. The students here are only interested in movies because Laila is a great director who has just achieved great success in Hollywood. After asking a few relevant questions, my interest in her turned to other places related to her.

  They ask about the impact of the Internet on traditional media, which shows that many people have realized this. It can be seen that the various conveniences created by the Internet in the East in the future will not fall from the sky. It is the curiosity of these people that will lead to future success.

  "I think it is inevitable for traditional media to be impacted by the Internet. In fact, the Moran Group had discovered this trend a few years ago, so it invested in many related projects. For example, websites that have become news portals, and The development of FB and so on."

  "Why did you think so early that traditional media would not be able to defeat the impact of the Internet?"

  This question made Laila smile. She would definitely not say it because she had known the future development for a long time, and even if she really said It will only be regarded as a joke.

  "It's very simple, because of convenience! Human beings are very lazy, but this is not a disadvantage. It is precisely because of their own laziness that all kinds of convenient things are created and produced. Just take the washing machines, vacuum cleaners and other electrical appliances around you Look at it, aren't their emergence just to save human beings from laziness?" "The

  convenience of the network is that it can exist on smaller terminals, such as computers or mobile phones. In the future, everyone will have a mobile phone and can walk anywhere When information from all over the world can be received without hindrance, traditional media will no longer have much room to stand." At

  this time, even mobile phones were not yet popular, and what she said was very forward-looking. What she said now is just a prediction. In a few years, when someone comes out with news about her speech at this time, they will know how correct she was.

  "When tradition cannot defeat the Internet, how should we deal with this conflict? Can we just watch the traditional media die?" Someone else stood up and asked.

  Laila smiled and shook her head: "Technology is developing. If new things replace the old ones, it can only be said that the old things have lost the meaning of their existence. It is impossible for any industry to just stick to the old things. If it continues unchanged, if you can't defeat it, you can choose to integrate it to transform yourself.

  Moran Group is an example. Under the impact of the Internet age, it did not rest on its laurels but transformed itself, and thus got a better reputation. Good development. So the impact is not entirely a disadvantage, it may also be an opportunity."

  Laila's speech was a success, and the question and answer session with the students after the speech also received waves of applause. In the eyes of these students, she is not a big Hollywood director, but a successful businessman.

  And the next day, when she showed up at the art school, she received the welcome that a real Hollywood director deserves.

  Needless to say, the students at the art school were very excited when they learned about Laila's arrival. Those students at the First Academy don't understand what the great Hollywood directors represent, they don't understand what Leila Moran represents, and they don't understand what the thirteen nominations and eight wins for "Chicago" represent. They understand!

  That means legend!

  Are the domestic first-line directors great? No matter how powerful they are, they are only influential domestically, and at most in Asia. But director Moran is famous all over the world. It is not an exaggeration to say that she is a treasure of the world! She is young, talented, rich and powerful, and the most important thing is that she is good-looking and has an Oscar-winning actor boyfriend who is even better-looking than her... She is simply a sure winner in life!

  When she was surrounded by so many handsome men and beautiful women and walked into the auditorium where the lecture was held, Laila's head was a little dizzy.

  As expected of being the number one art school, the recruitment standards are high! The beautiful faces, full of collagen and youthful atmosphere, are a bit overwhelming for someone who has lived two lifetimes.

  Regarding the art school, the speech she prepared was quite different from yesterday. Yesterday I talked about "ideals", because there are some future elites there, and having a correct life goal is very important for their future. She hopes that people can gain some inspiration through what happened to her.

  Today at the art school, the theme she prepared was "Discovering Self."

  "In Hollywood, sometimes when chatting with people, people often say to me, 'Laila, you are really good at choosing actors, and you find such a suitable candidate every time.' But I don't recognize this, because I I rarely find actors in person, unless they are people I particularly admire." "

  So how do I get my actors? It's very simple, audition. Every time I need an actor, I will tell the work to be done by my subordinates. Help me audition actors according to the movie. Maybe everyone has to say again, your staff has really good vision and can find such suitable actors every time." "Yes, they are very good.

  But there is one thing I don't completely agree with, that That's the word 'appropriate'." Laila took out two photos from the prepared information bag and zoomed in on the large curtain behind her.

  "There are two actors here. When I told them that I needed an abandoned expression, they gave these two respectively." Laila pointed to the first picture, and then pointed below casually: "This classmate, tell me What did you see in the first photo?"

  It was a beautiful girl wearing an apricot coat. She didn't expect that she would be named. She stared at the photo nervously for two seconds before answering seriously: "I saw her expression was very painful."

  "Yes, because she was abandoned, she was very painful and sad." Laila pointed to the second picture: "Where is this one?" "

  It should be hatred and anger. One. I feel very unwilling."

  Laila was very satisfied with her answer. She nodded with a smile and asked her to sit down: "Yes, in her understanding, the expression after being abandoned should be anger, and she feels towards the person who abandoned her. A lot of hatred. So who of these two did the right thing and who did the wrong thing?"

  The students in the audience looked at each other and shook their heads in confusion. Neither one seems right. Being abandoned can be sad and painful, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's also okay to hate the person who abandoned you because of abandonment.

  "Both of them made mistakes in their expressions. The reason why they gave different performances is because of their own personality characteristics and their own understanding." Laila looked at the audience: "A large part of you, in After stepping out of school, you will all embark on the road of acting. What I want to tell you is, don't limit your own character."