Chapter 841 - 850

Chapter 841: An Oolong Terrorist Attack.

  A mistaken explosion created a miraculous performance. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise, right? But another accident was not so lucky.

  During a shoot in the city center, flames from the explosion soared nearly 200 feet into the sky. The effects needed for the movie were achieved, and the people around him were also scared to death. Not knowing that the shooting was the cause, nearby residents and passers-by thought it was some kind of terrorist attack, so some called the police and some ran away.

  If you only look at the area where the explosion occurred, you can see that there are many cameras facing the explosion area, and you can understand that it is being filmed. The problem is that the flames reach too high, making it visible to people farther away.

  Anyone would probably find such a high flame scary. The shadow of the terrorist attacks left by 9/11 has never disappeared from the minds of Americans. Seeing such flames and faintly hearing explosions, what else can people think?

  So for a while, news of Chicago being attacked was everywhere on Facebook and some communication forums. Some people posted photos of flames, and some were speculating about which country was responsible for causing terror again. Before getting the exact news, it is not an exaggeration to describe it as panic.

  Laila, who was filming a movie, was interrupted by a phone call from the White House. It was only from the other party's words that she realized that the explosion on her side had such a big impact. Not only did it scare the people around him, but even the White House was alarmed.

  Is it too exaggerated to ask someone from the White House to call for such a small matter?
  White House staff also felt wronged. Can they not be nervous when they hear the news that a big city like Chicago has been attacked by a terrorist? And there are photos of flames to prove it, so even if they want to not believe it, it's impossible.

  The main reason why we did not send out teams to "suppress" them immediately was because we did not receive any precise information from the departments below. However, they still asked the relevant personnel in Chicago quickly and efficiently. After getting the answer, they were very glad that they asked, otherwise it would be really embarrassing and embarrassing.

  The truth of the matter was that a director was making a movie and it was mistaken for a terrorist attack. Think about it, if their team ran over in response to a terrorist attack and surrounded all those people... it

  is guaranteed that all of them would be scolded bloody by the people in the most violent language.

  If you can't tell the difference between filming a movie and a terrorist attack, why do you still have to spend so much money to support such a team every year?

  Fortunately, the matter was not beyond control. The White House found Leila's phone number and called her directly, hoping that she could provide some explanation and comfort the frightened people. Of course, they will also cooperate to explain.

  Laila didn't expect such a misunderstanding and readily agreed to the other party's request. It was indeed their failure to do a good job that scared so many people. They thought that just sealing off the surrounding area would be fine, but they forgot that the flames could reach so high that even people far away could see it.

  After putting down the phone, she communicated with the crew and opened her FB account.

  After thinking about it, she uploaded a photo of the flames and left a message to her fans - "Do you like this flame?" Needless to say, her shooting method was so beautiful that the flames soaring into the sky were full of power and beauty, paired with the blue sky. With the building as the background, it looks even more shocking.

  "Today's shooting went very well. I like this flame and I must put it in the movie in its most perfect posture!"

  She did not apologize directly, but used pictures to tell everyone the truth.

  Of course, she didn't pretend to be stupid and said that she didn't know that it was misunderstood as a terrorist attack. Although she really didn't know without the call from the White House. In any case, it was a misunderstanding caused by her crew, so she had to make a decision. an attitude.

  "I'm sorry that today's incident scared everyone. We will learn from this lesson in the future and will not scare everyone again. As compensation, we will open a set where you will see your superhero Batman in person. The heroic posture of fighting. Want to see it? Then try your best to leave a message, and I will randomly find a hundred fans in the message. PS. Only in Chicago." As soon as

  this post was posted, the message area was filled with excitement. Fans in Chicago danced with joy and left messages expressing their hope that such scares could happen more often. They would never care as long as they were compensated every time. Fans from other regions expressed envy and jealousy towards them, wishing they could take their place.

  There are also some people who want to fish in troubled waters and attend the message event even though they are not in Chicago. Who is Laila? She is the boss of FB. With one command, the backend can filter out only Chicago IPs for her to choose. Fishing in troubled waters has no effect on her at all.

  She also decided on this compensation measure after obtaining Christian's consent. She used the compensation as an excuse to reveal the image of Batman wearing the new suit in front of the fans. By the way, she could also observe the fans' acceptance of the new image.

  At the same time, this can also take the opportunity to hype the movie so that more people can know about the filming of the movie. It can be said that it is definitely a matter of killing two birds with one stone.

  One hundred fans were quickly selected from the messages, and someone contacted them one by one. After the confirmation meeting, someone would tell them their addresses.

  Choosing to let them watch Batman rather than the Joker's performance was mainly because Lila wanted to treat the character of the Joker as a secret weapon, waiting to be revealed at the end. She didn't want Roy's identity to be revealed from the beginning, but wanted to leave the fans with a suspense as an Easter egg.

  Roy's performance this time was so outstanding. Seeing the clown, who would have thought that he would be the man known as the sexiest man in the world? She believes that the audience will not recognize it. When Roy's name is announced, the film and Roy's reputation will skyrocket.

  In the evening, as expected, the oolong terrorist attack in Chicago was reported by various media outlets.

  Some videos accidentally taken by passers-by were shown on TV. People could clearly see a pillar of fire shooting out of a group of buildings. The video is a bit shaky, which shows that the photographer must have been equally nervous when filming, and some exclamations can be heard in it.

  Without Cooper, the New York Post still stands on the opposite side of Laila. Naturally, they will not miss the opportunity to discredit Laila with such news. They used a very serious title - "An Irresponsible Director, She Fooled Everyone".

  The report first criticized her "irresponsibility" and believed that she should not have done such a dangerous thing in the city center. And she didn't give the necessary warning when necessary. Since we are shooting in that kind of place, shouldn't we inform people in advance so that people won't be scared by some explosions?