Chapter 1141 - 1150

Chapter 1141 Pride

  "How much time can a movie have? It can only be two to three hours at most, right? It seems quite long. If each hero is evenly distributed, it will only be a tiny bit of time. So this In a little time, can they show off all their charms?"

  Cooper's point of view is very clear, that is, he believes that it is very dangerous to put together a group of superheroes who have their own abilities and each of them is outstanding. of. First of all, it is a matter of stealing the show. Which one is powerful, which one makes a fool of himself, which one defeats the enemy, and which one is defeated by the enemy. These all require very precise settings. It is impossible for every hero to enjoy the same treatment.

  In many action movies in the United States, the protagonist will be beaten to death first, and then the small universe will explode to kill the opponent. Such a plot will definitely not appear in Laila's movie. She does not have time to deal with such a situation for those heroes, and it is impossible to fool the audience with a large section of the same plot. Think about each hero being beaten to death, and then rebounding to defeat the opponent...

  If it were all like this, the audience would be the first to shout that they can't stand it, okay?
  The second thing that needs to be solved is the question of who comes first and who comes second. Every superhero has his fan base, and even Iron Man, who was originally in the second or third tier, has gained countless new fans because of Laila's film.

  So if a certain hero has more scenes and a certain hero has less scenes, won't fans make a fuss? Why can our idols only have so few scenes even though they are also superheroes?
  The great thing about Cooper is that he can really see the most critical points at a glance. This way, questioning the character itself can get more resonance than questioning Lila's ability to shoot "group scenes". Some superhero fans have even started discussing this matter.

  And one topic has gradually gained more attention in these discussions, and that is - "Which superhero is the most powerful among the Avengers." Fans of each hero say that the one they like is the best

  .

  Hulk Rock can't be hurt or killed. Isn't he the most powerful? Captain America is extremely powerful and has noble moral character. Shouldn't he be the leader? Iron Man is rich and handsome. Even if he has no superpowers, with the latest technology weapons, shouldn't he be given the most shots?
  After all, everyone thinks they are right, and everyone looks down on everyone else. In this discussion, people who like multiple superheroes are the happiest and most troubled group of people. They are happy because they can see so many of their favorite heroes appearing in the same movie at once, but they are troubled because they don't know which one to vote for as the "most powerful" one.

  Cooper almost got angry when he saw the reaction on the Internet.

  What kind of brains do these people have? Don't you know that all he said was badmouthing Laila's movie? Why are everyone discussing which superhero is more powerful?
  Unfortunately, he had nothing to do about it, so he could only continue to look for other ways to criticize Laila with a sullen face.

  And Laila was very happy after seeing that Cooper's article finally appeared. Don't ask her why she knew that the article under another name was written by Cooper. In fact, she had read too many of his articles and could already understand his writing style from his choice of words and sentences.

  Compared to the "group drama" of anti-fans, Cooper's starting point will undoubtedly gain more recognition.

  Even Laila herself saw it and felt that what he said was very likely to happen. Many similar things have indeed happened in history. Not to mention the collapse of the plot, none of the characters took advantage in the end.

  But it doesn't matter, the more lively it is outside, the better. As for what the noise is about, Laila thinks that as long as it's related to the movie, there's nothing else to worry about.

  Filming for "Silence" continues.

  The most scenes of this movie are in the dense forest. The monkeys almost drove Laila crazy some time ago. Later, it was delayed for some time due to the injuries of the two leading actors to varying degrees. It can be said that the filming process was not very smooth. smoothly.

  But there is one thing that Laila is most satisfied with, and that is the acting skills of the two actors.

  I don't know if the conversation with Roy that day had an effect. Recently, he seems to be able to let himself go more freely, and he can often perform very good results. And his partner Leslie Cheung was influenced by him and also began to improve his acting skills. The two people looked like two burning firecrackers in front of the camera, exploding at the same time and making a shocking sound.

  Not only the actors will feel great about the drama, but the people filming will also feel great about it. The photographer told Laila that this was probably the happiest shooting experience in his life. The two actors were very experienced and they could find the right angle to match without any special tips from the photographer. At the same time, show your best side in front of the camera.

  This is not just his idea, other members of the crew also feel the same way. Those in charge of makeup, those in charge of props, anyone who has worked with these two before, they all look as if they have been pumped and want to use all their abilities to make these two's performances exciting again. All over the place.

  And Laila is probably the happiest person. She is a person who loves movies very much. She feels a sense of accomplishment when she sees the scene in her heart turned into a real fragment and is recorded by the camera, and will be shown in front of countless people in the future. The pleasure it brought her was beyond words.

  There are many fighting scenes in "Silence". This time Laila did not ask Roy to design the action, but instead invited a Hong Kong team that she had worked with before. It wasn't until one day ago that the team took a special plane to the island.

  They originally thought it was a Hollywood movie, all for foreigners, but when they saw that Zhang Guorong was there and was one of the leading actors, they were immediately blown away.

  The happiest person was Hong Jinbao. As soon as he arrived, he was so excited that he could not speak for a long time. What's this? It's pride! For decades, there have been more Asians on one hand than can be found starring in leading roles in Hollywood. The biggest feature of them is that they are all Kung Fu stars, so in the eyes of foreigners, it becomes that Easterners can only export Kung Fu to the world.

  To be honest, even the most thoughtful Eastern filmmakers can't stand this kind of narrow-minded evaluation.

  But Zhang Guorong is different. He is not a kung fu star in the true sense, and he rarely even has movies with too intense action. Although this film also includes a lot of fighting, Zhang Guorong is still more of a master who has mastered pharmacy. He can use poisons and medicines, cure diseases, and use medicines to protect his own safety.

   I saw that a popular book about the entertainment industry was blocked. It was said that it was blocked because it claimed other people's works as one's own. Lao Zhuang was also very frightened. If it is really blocked like this, then a large number of entertainment and entertainment articles will be blocked. Later I found out that it was probably the inclusion of a certain game that caused the big fuss. In addition, the book was already very popular and its influence was too great, so it became a tragedy. Only then did Lao Zhuang stop his little heart that was about to burst out. go back.

    Fortunately, I write about entertainment. . . Fortunately, it is a small transparent one. . .