Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 181 Victoria's Secret Angel

  "Sexiness, charm, beauty, fashion and a little bit of romance, I want these beautiful words to become synonymous with Victoria's Secret!" As soon as Laila finished speaking,

  Leslie was the first to applaud. Come.

  "That's great!"

  At this moment, he finally felt relieved. It seems like what old man Moran said, he has a truly genius granddaughter. Not to mention whether she can get the results she promised in a year, the words she found for Victoria's Secret today alone are enough for her to get 5% of the shares.

  If a company wants to grow bigger, it is impossible without its own corporate culture. Similarly, it will definitely not work if you do not have a correct and advanced positioning of your own products.

  What Laila did was help the company find its position, and it was clear from her performance that she indeed had a perfect understanding of Victoria's Secret.

  "Laila, now that the location has been found, how should you explain your Sleeping Beauty?" He pointed to the painting on the curtain.

  Laila nodded: "That's exactly what I'm going to say next. Since 1995, we at Victoria's Secret have started to hold our own fashion shows. This is the first time an underwear brand has made such an achievement. I think this The event is very good and it is worth continuing."

  Her words obviously tickled President Herbert, making him smile with satisfaction and contentment. This is an achievement made by his hands. Doesn't praising this activity in front of the boss mean to praise him?
  Sure enough, Leslie gave Herbert a smile when she finished speaking.

  Laila continued: "Underwear brands, like other fashion brands, need to be displayed by models. Therefore, my next planning mainly focuses on models." "Models?" Herbert was puzzled: "Is it hype? Scandals among models?"

  This was the kind of publicity he could think of from a Hollywood director. Think about what will happen before the movies are released. Either the male and female protagonists fake it and become lovers, or a third party intervenes and announces their breakup. The separation and reunion are more exciting than the plot of the movie.

  Laila raised her eyebrows: "If you want, I don't mind adding one more item to the publicity."

  Herbert waved his hand quickly: "No, no, forget it. Please continue." Models involved in scandals They are not a good thing. They are an underwear brand and do not want to get too involved in the Hollywood entertainment industry.

  Laila glanced at him with a smile before continuing: "I want to bring up another topic here." She took out another picture from her bag and handed it to her assistant.

  The assistant projected the picture onto the screen for everyone to see.

  The painting this time still shows the image of a woman. She has fluffy and slightly curly long hair, crimson cheeks, as if she had just woken up, and a sexy red lips that seemed to have just been kissed. These are different from the one just now. The picture shows very similar. The difference is that the woman has a pair of white angel-like wings on her back.

  "Victoria's Secret Angels!" Laila pointed to the curtain: "In our Victoria's Secret, the hottest, sexiest and most beautiful models will have these wings. They will wear the most expensive underwear and wear the most dazzling T-shirts. Our products are displayed on the stage."

  "Oh!" There was an exclamation in the conference room. Naturally, there are no mediocre people who can sit here. They know exactly what kind of impact this will have on products. If nothing else, they can't help but be moved by the beauties in the pictures.

  Laila looked around and saw that everyone's eyes were much more enthusiastic than before, and then smiled slightly: "In 1995, Victoria's Secret used the T-shaped stage to show itself for the first time. In 1996, Claudia Schaeffer wore The Miracle bra worth 1 million US dollars set off the audience. In 1997, Tyra Banks's 300 Dream Diamond bra is still deeply imprinted in the memory of many people. This year we launched another 5 million Dream Angel bra. So What about next year? How about using a set of 10 million fantasy diamonds to let history always remember the last carnival at the end of the century?" "

  Wow! This is really a crazy idea, but I like it!" Leslie clapped her hands in wonder and emotion. He said: "That's right, let us welcome the arrival of the new century with shining diamonds!"

  The meeting did not last long. With Laila consciously shortening the time, it ended successfully in one and a half hours. She won't say all her thoughts. She believes that just what she says will shock these guys enough to make them obey her instructions honestly.

  More importantly, if she tells her full plan, what if the other party kicks her away and replaces her with a "cheaper" person?