Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81 Male model? no way!

  The most important point is that Laila hopes to use Burberry's temperament to give Roy an air of elegance and nobility. Think about it, one is an unknown new actor who plays a villainous role in a horror movie, and the other is a handsome model who is handsomely dressed and full of nobility. Which one will make people who see it remember deeply and scream?
  That's exactly what Leila wants to achieve!

  So early the next morning, the sleepy Roy was packed and couriered to her.

  After hearing Laila finish her request, his eyes suddenly widened: "Are you kidding? Model? Me?" "Is there

  any problem?"

  "Big problem!" Roy's reaction was extremely fierce: " Do you want me to walk around like a sissy with catwalks? Or do you want me to wear half-clothes and show off my bodyless body in front of everyone? You don't want me to do anything like that!"

  Laila raised her eyebrows: "Are you a person with a spare rib figure?" "

  Of course I'm not!" Roy rolled his eyes, but is that the point? "Anyway, I won't be a damn model. Throw all your similar thoughts into the trash can! Even if the earth explodes the next day, I will never stand in front of the camera and pose!" "Are you afraid

  ? What?" Laila walked around him and looked him up and down like a piece of merchandise: "What's so shameful about you that you're afraid of being caught by a camera?"

  Roy was almost pissed to death: "What does it mean to be shameful? place? In short, I just hate being a model!"

  "Give me a reason to change my mind." Laila sat back on the sofa and put her hands on her folded legs: "I am a very democratic person. If If your reasons can convince me, I will respect your opinion."

  Roy snorted: "There are so many reasons! Those who are models, ugh!"

  He did not finish his words, but let his words go with a disdainful snort. In silence".

  "Do you know anyone who is a model?" Laila thought she might have guessed the reason. If they hadn't witnessed the bad experiences of those around them who were models, no one would be so repelled by this profession.

  The disdain on Roy's face became even stronger: "So what? No matter what you say, I won't do it anyway. You can find someone else!" After saying that, he threw himself on the sofa, looking like he couldn't pull anyone away. Walk like a dead dog.

  Laila touched her chin. Male models were much worse than female models in all aspects. This was a fact that had not changed in her time. Speaking of female supermodels, anyone who pays some attention to fashion can tell you a lot on their fingers, but what about male models?

  Not only do they earn less than half of what female models earn, but they are even considered too beautiful to be heterosexual. Usually the impression given by male models is that of an inverted triangle figure and a human-shaped clothes hanger with six-pack abs.

  If female models suffer from the rules brought by this profession, then the living environment of male models is treated even worse. If there is a person living at the bottom and suffering from the rules of male models, Roy does not want to be a model. It's not that difficult to understand.

  It's just...

  Laila's anger grew, and she reached out and patted him hard on the back: "What do you think I am? Huh? Do you think I have spent so much effort just to let you hang out on the lower level of the model?" Life? If I want to train models, why should I let you be the protagonist of my movie? Are you out of your mind, or were you squeezed by the door when you got off the plane?"

  Roy was startled by her sudden outburst, "Ah" jumped up from the sofa, rubbed his painful back and glared at her with a grin: "Are you a woman who practices wrestling? Your hands are too strong!" "Don't talk nonsense to me. I'll just tell you

  . Leave it here, let me decide whether to go or not!" Laila also stared back at him with a cold eyebrow.

  Roy was confused. According to his thoughts, of course he would not agree even if the sky fell. But it was Laila who asked him to do this, and what she said was very reasonable. It was impossible that she had already pushed him towards becoming a star and then running away to become a low-level model.

  Seeing that her eyes were even colder, he could only grit his teeth and nod his head against his will: "I'll go! Isn't it okay if I go?" Then

  Laila's smile returned to her face like ice and snow melting, and she smiled brightly. She asked him to sit down opposite her: "That's right. Can I still lie to you? Burberry is a world-class luxury brand, and even top-notch Hollywood stars are willing to be their models. Do you think it's that easy to get it? It was a mistake to sign the contract. I can only help you get the next interview opportunity. Whether you can seize it depends on your own efforts."

  When Roy heard this, his eyes suddenly lit up: "There is still a possibility of failure. ?"

  That tone, that raised voice, clearly looks forward to failure! Laila's hands itched again.

  "Let's make an agreement first. If you succeed, half of the money you owe me will be removed. If you fail..." She calmly threw all the sugar cubes in the sugar bowl into the coffee cup, and then pushed it. When he came to him: "Double the debt!"

  Roy's eyes twitched, looking at the mountain of sugar cubes in front of him that was already higher than the coffee cup, he finally gave up his expectations with understanding.

  "I know..." This abominable witch!

  His reluctance was ignored by Laila, who called Sophia and her team members who were in charge of styling, and took Roy away for a makeover.

  This time is different from the last time. In order to make Christopher "favored" at a glance, Laila hopes that Sophia and the others will try their best to shape him in a British style. It is best for people to feel at a glance "Oh, this is a British character." The man who was born."

  For others, such requirements may be too harsh. After all, people's looks are innate, just like Xiaobailian Daylily can't show her Gothic style no matter how she dresses.

  But for Roy, this requirement is much simpler. Firstly, he is very beautiful, and secondly, he is talented as an actor. It is a piece of cake for him to "play" an elegant gentleman.

  Two hours later, Sofia brought Roy to Laila with a satisfied look.

  "This is definitely my best work!"

  Laila looked at Roy, who had a straight face, as if he was owed hundreds of thousands of dollars in foreign debt. I have to say that, apart from that stepfather face, his appearance at the moment is absolutely stunning.

  The upper body is a T-shirt with a blue pattern printed on it, and a red plaid shirt is covered on the outside. The lower body is simply wearing a pair of white trousers, and the waist is tied with a black and red belt.

  No matter how you look at it, they are all wearing very simple clothes. I don't know how many men are wearing similar clothes when walking on the street. But under Sophia's almost magical makeup, Roy, who had his hair trimmed, managed to wear such a simple outfit in a British style.