Chapter 211 - 220

Chapter 211 Scandal Frenzy (2)

  Laila was helpless when she saw his shameless look: "You don't care, I care, okay? Say you are my boyfriend! Say my love affair has been exposed! Now the streets and alleys have already Got it, are you sure this is what you want to see?"

  "What?" Ceni suddenly jumped up from the bed: "You said the newspaper said I was your boyfriend?" "

  That's right! At that time just now Here, I've been telling you about this!" Laila gritted her teeth.

  "That's terrible!" Zeini grabbed his hair and jumped out of the bed: "Quickly ask your old man to suppress the matter!" "

  It was exposed by the New York Post. Do you think Murdoch would care about my grandpa? Protest?" Laila knew very well that her grandfather would not take it seriously. Firstly, she is not married, and secondly, she is not cheating on her. What is it worth suppressing about the news that she has a boyfriend?

  Ceni's face fell in frustration: "What should I do? If the whole world thinks that I am your boyfriend, how can I find a girlfriend in the future?"

  Laila directly threw the pillow at him: "That's not the problem. Okay?"

  Ceni hugged the pillow and suddenly shrugged: "Forget it, I'm broken up now anyway, it doesn't affect me at all. They can say whatever they want." "It doesn't affect you, but it doesn't affect me. Yes!" Laila grabbed the pillow and threw it at him bitterly.

  Ceni smiled at her twice: "What impact does it have on you? Are you afraid that your real boyfriend will misunderstand you?" 

  "How can I have a boyfriend!" Laila rolled her eyes at him angrily.

  "That's fine. Since you don't have a boyfriend and I don't have a girlfriend, no matter what the outside world says, it's their business. Why do you still mind so much?" Ceni spread his hands, looking like "You are still very young after all." : "Don't forget where you are. This is Hollywood, the focus of the world's attention, and you are a young director who has repeatedly created excellent box office results. If you don't make some news to entertain everyone, you are worthy of your status as a great Hollywood director. "?"

  Laila was speechless by his argument: "You also said that I am a director, not a star. We directors are the ones hiding behind the camera. Why do we have to stand at the front and be pointed at?"

  " What does it matter?" Ceni felt that she was going too far: "Do you really mind that?"

  "Shouldn't I mind?" Laila asked.

  "If you really cared about the media, there wouldn't be as many things as before. Whether it was the hype you did to promote the movie, or..." Ceini wanted to give another example, but remembered her previous dealings with the media. , and found out that she only appeared in the media to promote movies, she burst into laughter.

  "So you're angry because you didn't get any benefits!"

  "Nonsense, am I that kind of person?" Laila objected intuitively. But thinking about it carefully, she was really that kind of person...

  After being confused by him like this, she calmed down at this time. Thinking about it carefully, she really didn't need to pay much attention to the newspaper reports. If she hadn't had a good grandpa and her ability to create topics in Hollywood, let alone one boyfriend being exposed, maybe ten or eight of them would have been put on a list for readers to appreciate.

  But what does that do to her?

  She didn't care what outsiders thought of her, otherwise she wouldn't even care about the comments of film critics. If you say she is good, she will respond with the same kindness; if you say she is bad, who will she care about?

  So why was she so angry when she first heard about the exposure?
  After thinking for a long time, she attributed all this to her severe lack of sleep, which made her brain confused. Only after hearing Demi's yelling did he subconsciously think that it was a big deal.

  "How stupid." She patted her forehead. "There is nothing wrong in the world, it's up to people to disturb themselves."

  She said the next sentence in Chinese, which made Ceini confused.

  "I told you not to speak Eastern languages ​​in front of me. Are you bullying me into not being able to learn?" God knows he is obviously a top student with both talent and learning, so why can't he do anything about Chinese?
  "It's nothing, I just figured out something. You can continue to sleep." Laila stood up and walked out of the room.

  Ceni looked at the closed door, smiled, and continued to sleep with his head covered. No matter how busy the media is, what does it have to do with him being a forensic doctor? When a reporter is sent to his autopsy table, he should pay more attention to it.

  Outside the door, Claire also looked at Laila who returned to the room with some confusion. She was so angry just now, why did she calm down when she came out of the guest room? What method did the person in the room use to calm her down so quickly? Thinking of a certain possibility, her heart skipped a beat. It was impossible for them to really...

  Go back to the room to catch up on her sleep. Laila could stop caring, but the others were not so indifferent. Originally, she thought she could just put the matter aside and ignore it, but in the next moment she was bombarded with phone calls of all sizes, making her dizzy. Janet's, grandpa's, Louise's, and some people with whom she was usually close all used the name of caring to gossip and harass her on the phone.

  Her mother's side was fine. In addition to congratulating her all the time, she just asked her about the type of wedding dress she liked...

  Grandpa's side had more things to do. First, he vaguely reminded her of the negative consequences of having a boyfriend too early, and again put his The daughter, her mother Janet, took it out as negative material.

  Then he rightly reminded Ceni that her character was not good, that she was glib and would lead her to bad behavior. All in all, it's all inappropriate. I hope she grows up and doesn't fall into the fog of love just because she was cheated.

  As for other gossips, she didn't even bother to talk to them.

  In response to the continuous bombardment of phone calls, she had no choice but to reiterate that it was just a misunderstanding.

  This made her confused. It was just news that she had a boyfriend, but did it make it seem like she was the only one in the world?

  But she forgot that with her current status, not to mention "big things" like having a boyfriend, there were also some trivial things that many people wanted to know about.

  In fact, this has a lot to do with Osvid's protection of her. The paparazzi and reporters couldn't get information about her, and many people were very interested in her as a wealthy socialite and a new Hollywood director. The more unavailable something is, the more people want it. Isn't the so-called hunger marketing based on this?