Chapter 121 - 130

Chapter 121 Sexy Donkey

  "..." Laila used all her strength to prevent herself from swearing. She had no doubt that he would do what he said. This guy's shame had already been developed when he was on the streets, but she couldn't!

  If he goes out so blatantly, it won't take long for people outside to recognize him. After all, the most popular movie nowadays is SAW. He has played an important role and is a Burberry model. His face has long been known to everyone.

  The news that he went out to beg was reported to the media. It was not him who was embarrassed, but her!

  Phoenix is ​​so harsh on actors that the popular niche has to beg to make a living?

  The thought of such a headline appearing in a tabloid made Laila want to kill him.

  "You're cruel!" She glared at him viciously and angrily, and could only grit her teeth and accept his threats and continue the journey. But compared with the still charming scenery outside, her mood at this time was really not beautiful.

  Roy looked at Laila's angry side face, and a devilish smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

  "They are saying that Cooper hid somewhere to avoid his bet with you. Do you think he will hide until the media forgets about it?" "No, he will come out.

  " Even if La doesn't know Cooper, he also knows that a person who likes to show off in the media will be like a fish out of water once he is separated from the attention of others. Whether it is a week or two weeks of silence, or a year or two, he will eventually reappear in the media one day.

  "Then this guy is going to be famous, why don't you help him prepare a sexy donkey with a perky butt." Roy said while making a sexy arc with his hand.

  Laila glanced at him angrily: "Is there a way to say whether a donkey is sexy or not?"

  Roy stretched: "You don't think so, maybe Cooper thinks so? If you don't prepare a good one for him, what's the point? What should I do if he pretends that the donkey's butt is not pretty enough?"

  Laila was not even interested in answering when he was gloating about his misfortune. Cheating? Forgotten by the media? As long as she is here, or as long as Moran Media Group is here, he should not expect the media and the public to "forget" this matter.

  As long as he was not stupid, he would have known that escaping would not be beneficial to his situation at all, and it would be better to fulfill the bet honestly.

  "Speaking of which, he was quite unlucky. First he was tricked by the Midnight Garden of Good and Evil, and then by Alien 4. Especially in Alien 4, he jumped up and down so happily in the days after it was released. And again It's flattering and building momentum. I almost thought he was bribed by the alien. It's a pity that such a bad movie that was destined to never appear and an unreliable film company shouldn't put it out to hinder our box office. If they hadn't appeared, we might have collected tens of millions more at the box office."

  "Tens of millions more?" Laila was speechless by his tone. "Don't forget that we are just an R-rated, low-budget horror film. Originally, I thought it could earn 100 million at the global box office, but I didn't expect that it would be enough in the United States now. In fact, the Alien series is not as bad as you think, he The production company also has high hopes for this series."

  When talking about the movie, Laila's interest was aroused, and she even started to talk endlessly: "The four aliens have invited four actors with different styles. Different directors. Ridley Scott, James Cameron, David Fincher and Jean-Pierre Jeunet. Except for the last one, the first three are all famous directors. It can be seen that the production company He also put a lot of effort into this series."

  "Ridley Scott is a talented director. The alien images he shot come from HR Giger's collection "The Book of the Dead". You can understand it when you see his paintings. Why do the aliens in the movie have more frightening factors than other monster movies?" "

  And making sequels has always been thankless, especially when Alien 1 was a hit. The production company hired James Cameron He did a very right thing."

  "He is probably the director in Hollywood who is best at making sequels, such as "Piranha 2", "Terminator 2" and "Alien 2". He can send the heroine to the world with a horror film The Oscar for Best Actress shows how amazing his strength is."

  Roy used to hang out on the streets, so how could he hear so much about movies? He also listened with interest: "What's next?" "

  David Finn Strange." Laila shrugged: "There's nothing wrong with his own style, but it's a pity that he did something that can be called a failure, that is, he killed the little girl who worked so hard to save in the second part at the beginning. . Most of the reasons why the second part surpassed the first one are related to the little girl. I don't know why David Fincher set it up like that, but the failure of the movie is inseparable from his move. ."

  David Fincher is actually a very powerful director, and his Seven Deadly Sins and Fight Club are both great films. Alien 3 is his first film, so it's understandable that the director was a bit over the top.

  "Where's the director of Alien 4?" Roy was listening with interest and couldn't help but urge her when he saw her stop.

  Laila was silent for a moment: "I'm not good at judging this person."

  "Is it that bad?" Roy was curious. She could name a lot of the first three, but why did she fail to respond to this one? Is there nothing worth talking about?
  "It's not that he's bad, I just think his thinking is too confusing and he's not suitable to be a director." Laila thought about how to explain it.

  "He wanted to add too many things into the film, and the result was that it had everything, but it was all messed up. To put it simply, I don't think he has the ability to control the film. A film is only one or two hours long at most. , as a director, how to use such a small amount of time to explain the story he wants to tell is actually a very test of the directing ability. Watch Alien 4 and you will know that he did a very bad job." Roy grabbed a handful of potatoes

  . Putting the piece into his mouth, he had to admit that he had no idea what Laila was saying. He went to see Alien 4, mainly because he wanted to know whether the movie was good or not, and whether it might become a stumbling block to SAW.

  The result was that he didn't know what the story was after reading it. It turned out that he was still wondering if there was something wrong with his ability to understand, but now that he heard it from her, it seemed that the director had told a story that others couldn't understand.

  Well, that's right! He knew that his brain was so old that he couldn't even understand a movie.

  "Actually, Genet is not completely without praiseworthy aspects." Laila added.

  "In the second part, Cameron took over the plot of the first part and sublimated the whole story. In the third part, David Fincher first killed the little girl who was the main line of the second part and then killed the heroine at the end. I disdain the path you are taking. In the fourth part, Genet used technology to resurrect the heroine and created a bunch of replicant robots. Compared to David Fincher's approach of destroying other people's paths, I appreciate his creation more. Find your own path." Although the ending is still unsatisfactory.