Chapter 691 - 700

Chapter 691: Fire spreads all over the world

  "Iron Man" became popular all over the world, becoming the most popular movie in the summer with its dominance over the world. Such a result is not only expected by some people, but also unexpected by many people.

  Before it was released, people thought that this movie would have a good box office, mainly because of the overwhelming news some time ago, which made the movie appear in front of the public again and again as Downey was exposed. Coupled with Laila's own appeal and a record of never failing, it is not surprising that there will be excellent box office results.

  It's just that when the box office results came out, people who had already thought they had watched a lot more found that they were too conservative. In three days over the weekend, "Iron Man" took in $160 million!
  That's a horrendous record, and even if it's not the highest-grossing film for Laila, it's still a shocking number.

  Because it is a superhero movie and a movie adapted from a comic book. In people's minds, this type of movie is probably the same as Superman X-Men. Although it has an audience, it is unlikely to be a big hit. At best, it will be like last year's box office success. Like Spider-Man.

  But who knew that in just one weekend, "Iron Man" would announce Laila's return in an unstoppable manner. She once again used her strength to announce to Hollywood that the summer season has officially become her stage.

  As soon as the box office results came out, those who had speculated that Laila's new film would be a hit shut their mouths. All second-tier superheroes and has-been old men have become nothing but clouds under her hands.

  This movie and the box office tell the world that you should never use common sense to speculate on her, because she will fight back with a slap in the face every time. Using irrefutable facts, all those who didn't think highly of her were beaten to the point of being bruised and disfigured.

  With almost no difficulty or surprise, Laila once again successfully won the top spot in the box office rankings in the first week. The miraculous box office record she has created since her debut is that the movie will definitely win the box office championship for two weeks after its release, and the box office will definitely exceed 300 million.

  Every time she releases a movie, the media will take out this record and hype it up again and again. On the one hand, they hope that she can maintain it and become one of the most shining records in the history of film; on the other hand, many people hope that her record will become a thing of the past, so that there will be more attractive topics to hype.

  Unfortunately, it will definitely not be possible this time. Judging from the box office of "Iron Man" in the first week of screening, it will be a piece of cake to win the box office for two weeks. As for the 300 million, maybe it will be in hand by next week.

  What an incredible record, even the best film directors can't guarantee it will be as good as hers.

  With "Iron Man" once again gaining high box office, Laila has once again become the coveted existence of major film companies. Scripts from various major productions flooded into her office, hoping that there would be a 1% chance that they would win her favor and she would take over.

  They are not greedy, they don't ask for 1 billion or 800 million, they will be satisfied as long as they can get 3 to 500 million at the box office. As for the investment amount, it doesn't matter. If you want 100 million, give 100 million, if you want 200 million, give 200 million. I guarantee you won't even make a fuss.

  It's a pity that these scripts were all placed on Laila's desk and no one cared about them, because at this time, she had already taken her own plane and took the entire script to the East for promotion.

  Asia is a box office contributor that cannot be ignored. There are relatively large ticket warehouses, one is Japan and the other is South Korea. They usually love Hollywood movies and it is easy to get good box office. Of course, Laila is more concerned about the vast land in the east.

  In this era, in its original history, this land did not have a lot of box office revenue. But now, thanks to the emergence of Laila and the theater chain she invested in, movies have become people's favorite way of leisure ahead of schedule.

  It can be seen from the box office in the past two years that whether it is local films or imported foreign blockbusters, there has been a very obvious growth in the box office in the East.

  Because the original base was relatively small, this growth is very surprising. It can be said that the theater chain Laila invested in has begun to create profits for her.

  Now in the East, Moran Cinemas has built hundreds of cinemas in third-tier and above cities, and this number continues to increase. These cinemas are all equipped with the most advanced equipment and the most comfortable seats, ensuring that audiences who come to watch movies can enjoy the best quality.

  A movie ticket only costs a few dozen yuan. For many people, it is not a difficult expense to go to one or two movies a month. Moreover, when a couple goes out on a date, it costs so much money to just buy a bouquet of flowers. How can it compare to enjoying a visual feast in a movie theater?

  It is this situation that allows Dongfang to explode its ticket potential many years in advance. Laila believes that those arrogant film companies and producers in Hollywood should soon notice the value of this area.

  But so what? Taking advantage of the opportunity, she not only built the largest theater chain in the country, but also maintained very friendly relations with relevant departments. Based on these two points, anyone who wants to enter Eastern movies in the future will have to go to the dock with her. Who knows that she has already mastered the best conditions?

  Want more of a big screen? Beg me! Thinking of this, Laila couldn't help but smile and narrow her eyes. It's not very satisfying to strategize, be far-sighted, etc.

  This time she brought the entire crew with her to conduct a promotional tour. Including the most important East, Japan and South Korea are the places where she will stay.

  However, while the actors were busy traveling around and participating in various promotional activities in various places, she went to the capital of the East first to meet with Yao Yingxia there.

  The topic of the meeting was about movie shooting locations.

  "I like the Eastern Land very much. There are scenes I need here." Laila expressed her views clearly to Yao Yingxia from the beginning.

  But before Yao Yingxia could get excited, she heard her continue: "Unfortunately, the Western fantasy movie I want to make requires many Western faces to play the supporting roles. If all the people are brought from the United States, the funding for us will be A very big test. You may not know that the scenes of this movie are very grand and will use thousands of extras."

  Her words are easy to understand. Even a person like Yao Yingxia, who knows nothing about film shooting, can understand What she meant.

  Yes, she may be able to find countless extras here to help with the filming, or at worst, the army can be dispatched. But there's nothing we can do about the appearance. We can't just find some Westerners in China to help, right?

  It's not that you can't find that many Westerners in China, but many of them come to the country for work or other reasons. It's okay to gather them just to serve as a background for the filming of a movie. That's too much. Maybe the foreign media will smear them again because of this incident.

  So there's really nothing we can do about it.