Chapter 501 - 510

Chapter 501: Drive Her Away

  With nothing to do and a little desire to show off, Laila posted the photo of the little leopard on her Facebook and introduced that it was her birthday gift.

  Soon a group of onlookers came.

  "What a cute kitten."

  "Please, where can such a big kitten exist? It's obviously just a leopard, okay?" "

  Wow, the birthday gift is a leopard. Where have you been, Laila?"

  Any animal in its childhood The very cute and cute little leopard immediately helped Laila get a lot of attention, and more people could tell from the exotic accessories behind the cage that she was not in the United States.

  Laila thought for a while and simply took a photo of where she lived and posted it online: "This is a hotel in Saudi Arabia. I was invited by Prince Nebhani. They are a group of very friendly people." It was just after 911

  . Not long after, the entire Arabian Peninsula was seen by Americans as a terrible place full of dangers, and some people would believe it if they said it was full of men of the terrifying devil.

  "It's too dangerous, Laila, how can you go there!"

  "Are you really friendly? Could you be cheated?"

  Netizens were shocked by her "boldness", and many advised her to come back quickly to avoid being cheated. harm.

  Laila knew what Naibhani's purpose was in entertaining her in such a big way. She also wanted to make some profits here, so it would be good to say something good to Saudi Arabia and change some people's impressions.

  However, too much kind words can make people annoying, and they might even give her the title of "beautiful traitor" or something like that. She knew very well what it means to "stop until the point is reached", so she only focused the topic on the little leopard.

  Under her guidance, the onlookers gradually shifted their attention to other places. For example, when will the filming of the musical she is about to shoot start, and what actors will star in it. Others put it more harshly, directly attacking her for grabbing the male lead position for Roy, which was a very shameful act.

  Laila didn't take those bad comments to heart at all. She knew very well how good Roy was and how he got the auditionees to agree step by step. Even if those people say ugly things, they will clear up Roy's name after the movie comes out. Why should she waste her time arguing like this?

  Laila, who was chatting with netizens on Facebook, did not know that a conspiracy was brewing around her.

  In a certain mansion, Faye was crying and seeing things in the room being smashed again and again. It wasn't until a middle-aged man in a white robe came in that he jumped on him.

  "Father, you didn't see what the prince did! He actually showed the things he gave in front of everyone!" "

  Aren't the things he gave you disgusting?" The little trick the daughter did was another How could it escape his eyes?

  What Faye cares about is not just the gift, but the gift itself!
  "He has never given me such a thoughtful gift! Every time, he leaves it to the people below to buy it. He doesn't even know what he is giving me!" Who is his fiancée? She is the one we want to spend our lives with in the future!

  Daoud touched her head lovingly: "Don't worry, he is still young now. When he is more mature and calm, he will see your cuteness." No matter what he said,

  Faye didn't listen at all. Not going into her ears: "What I want is now. Who knows how long it will take for him to notice me?" She nudged her father's arms coquettishly: "Father, you also said you would stay with him last time. He fell in love with me when I was around him, but he still doesn't take me seriously." After

  returning from the United States, she learned that the reason why the prince did not return to the United States was because his father was tied up in the company and he was beautiful. Its name is - "Trial". And this so-called trial was a bureau set up by the parents of the two families, hoping to completely cut off the contact between Naibhani and Laila for a period of time, and use time to wash away his love for her.

  At first, because Nebhani's misogyny had no effect on Laila, his father also wanted to marry Laila to his son, but he was rejected by Mr. Osvid at that time. Later, after the prince returned home, he was much more accepting of women than before. At least he didn't have to run away all the way and get a red rash when he saw a woman like before.

  Whether a girl from a Western country should be the daughter-in-law or a girl from a well-matched native country who knew her family well was a very simple choice for Naibhani's father.

  Faye may be stupid outside, but the only smart thing about her is that she can act like a spoiled child and can easily win the love of her elders. The two families made a marriage contract so early, and it was she who made the Naibhani family happy.

  So after knowing that Naibhani's symptoms had alleviated a lot, his father made a decision to trap him in the company for training, and then cut off his contact with the outside world so that he and Faiz could spend more time together. Create some opportunities to get along. It is said that love develops over time, and if you look up and look down all day long, love will naturally develop.

  Unfortunately, Naibhani has never liked Faeze. Even if she appears next to him all day long, he just thinks "Ah, what a coincidence" and doesn't think about anything else at all.

  As a result, so much time has passed, and the distance between the two is only like saying hello when they meet. Don't even think about him expressing more joyful feelings.

  If the country hadn't been in trouble, Naibhani's "trial" might have continued for an unknown amount of time. However, after this international image crisis, the royal family, after searching for many methods, felt that it would be easier to increase their favorability by taking advantage of his friendly relationship with the Moran family, one of the top media groups in the United States. That's why this invitation came about.

  Daoud has always been doting on his daughter. Anything she says is as lovely as the sound of nature to him, and it is just a matter of words to drop hundreds of millions of dollars to make a movie for her without blinking an eye.

  Seeing her crying and fussing, he couldn't help but feel distressed: "Okay, I will find a way to deal with it, and you can just wait and be a bride."

  Faizi then smiled sweetly: "Father, You still love me the most. As for the prince, I will let her see how good I am, but that Laila, you must find a way to drive her away as soon as possible! As long as she is here, the prince will always be attracted to her. , you can't see me at all!"

  She felt aggrieved for saying such words, but the truth was so cruel that it was useless for her to deceive herself.

  Her request made Daoud hesitate: "You can't do anything bad to her yet. You don't know our difficulties now. It's hard to say whether the United States will launch a war against us in the next moment."