Chapter 111 - 120

Chapter 111: Cooper's dirty tricks.

  Complaining about the plot and director obviously cannot satisfy Cooper. He continued to complain about the actors and props in the rest of the article. However, in order to maintain his authority, after he "bullshit" about the director, he also began to comment fairly on other places, because he needed something real to gain the support of others.

  This is the same as the skill of lying. Nine truths and one falsehood, then the false ones will be regarded as true by others. It's the same now. He only denigrates and criticizes the plot of the movie and Laila, but makes fair evaluations of other aspects. This will make readers think that he is fair and can better identify with what he said before.

  After all, he has been in the media for decades. If he couldn't even do this, his current status as a film critic would have been in vain.

  "Maybe the plot is boring, but I have to admit that Director Moran's vision for selecting actors is amazing. That's where she can really become a witch. Look at the characters who appeared in this SAW, Tobin Bell, Charlie Z Theron, Michael Fassbender, and the most dazzling newcomer Roy Jisung.

  Each of their performances is full of charm, bringing the characters they want to play to life, and making the audience unable to The boring plot is an important reason why I chose to leave.

  In my opinion, Tobin is the soul of this movie. His existence is like the solid foundation and skeleton laid for the building. Without him, I believe the movie would at least be boring. Half.

  The other half is supported by the performances of the other three newcomers. Yes, they are all newcomers to Hollywood. Except for Charlize, who has played a few small roles in several movies, the others are all new and can no longer be new. The newcomer.

  Roy Ji Xing. I want to focus on him. His acting skills are unparalleled, as if he was born for movies. After watching his performance, I can say without hesitation that he is capable A big role in a bigger movie. Yes! He's such a capable young man.

  Now that he's barely twenty years old, he's already got girls screaming for him. It's hard to imagine another one. In ten years, what kind of outstanding performance will he have when his masculinity is honed? It is foreseeable that in the near future, Hollywood will have another popular niche!...
  "

  Cooper spent a lot of space praising Roy's performance. , the words he said made even Laila feel nauseous just looking at them.

  But Laila didn't think this was a good thing, and understood his evil intentions behind it.

  Why is there a malicious intention in making such a big statement? In fact, as long as you know a little about Cooper, you can understand that he is a person who will do anything to make the Phoenix unlucky!
  If he would praise Roy so much, how could he have any good intentions?
  Roy is the first actor signed by the Phoenix Agency. Anyone who has watched his performance can see how superb his acting skills are. As Lila and Cooper both believed, he was a man destined for movies.

  With such outstanding acting skills and impeccable looks, he is simply the most suitable candidate to start a career in Hollywood.

  In Hollywood, women's golden age is very short, while men's is the opposite.

  In movies, you can often see a grandfather-like actor with white hair, a white beard and a ruffled face teaming up with a young and beautiful actress to interpret a romantic love story. But if it were to be reversed, with an actress with white hair and a ruffled face acting out a romance with a handsome young man... the scene would be too beautiful to imagine.

  This is reality, one of the laws of Hollywood.

  Perhaps it is also related to the fact that European and American men become more attractive as they age, and women look very old after they are thirty. In short, it is quite an achievement for a woman to be able to survive until she is forty. Only a small group of capable women have such value, and for those role models, film producers can spend less money to find more beautiful and youthful faces, so why waste it on "old" women who have expired? On your body?
  In other words, if Roy does not leave the Phoenix, it will be enough for the company to make money for decades.

  With Laila's method of earning money by making movies, her popularity, and Roy's excellent conditions as an actor, Cooper believed that Phoenix would be able to train this newcomer into a top-notch star in Hollywood within a few years. Go in.

  If it takes decades to cultivate a talent, and if Laila does not run out of talent soon, Roy will become a pillar of the Phoenix for a long time to come.

  How much of an impact does having a top Hollywood star be represented on a company? First of all, his box office appeal will make him the most sought after by film studios in Hollywood. All kinds of blockbuster film appointments will come to him, and the agency's commission alone will make the company a lot of money.

  It doesn't matter just making money, the most important thing is connections!

  With so many scripts, the agency has a strong say in who to choose or not to choose. While Roy is being loaned out to film, it's okay to give other people in the company a chance, right? As long as it does not affect the normal shooting of the movie, film producers and directors usually will not refuse such small conditions. It's just some small roles, who shouldn't be used?

  In this way, those who appear in small roles in blockbusters will have a solid foundation to audition for other jobs in the future, and can completely crush other newcomers who have no foundation.

  Cooper has been in the film industry and Hollywood for decades, and he knows all the rules very well. The appearance of Roy made him feel deeply threatened, but he was just a film critic. If he was a newcomer with no weight, he might be able to suppress it by saying hello.

  But Roy is no longer a simple newcomer. The promotional photos he took for the luxury brand Burberry have already made him familiar in front of people. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is already famous. In this movie, he took on another very important role, and the most troublesome thing is that he played it very well. For such a person who has acting skills, a good background, and no shortage of roles, Cooper really can't do anything about him.

  So he simply changed his approach, instead of suppressing Roy, he praised him and held him high, preferably to attract the attention of several wealthy companies in Hollywood.

  The result of fancying will turn into poaching, which is exactly the result Cooper wants to see.

  What's the point of spending all your efforts to cultivate a star? As long as he can pay enough interest, he doesn't believe that several major brokerage companies will not be able to win Roy's brokerage contract! Compared with the newly established agency departments of small companies like Phoenix, the major Hollywood agencies are the ones who really want money, power, connections, and connections. They completely crush Phoenix in all aspects. Although Laila is powerful, can she truly become a top director in Hollywood? The connections that a real top brokerage company has are absolutely unimaginable by others. Even Laila, who has the backing of the Moran Group, is completely incomparable.

  As long as Roy leaves Phoenix, his success will have nothing to do with Phoenix Company. No matter how he develops in the future, he will not be able to help the company! That was Cooper's wish.