Chapter 821 - 830

Chapter 821: Pictures and Truth (2)

  Now that a photo with pictures and truth is released to the public, how can the media wait? Immediately look for news clues everywhere, and put the news into various dissemination channels as quickly as possible. Although newspapers cannot send the news out immediately, TV can! Just inserting a piece of latest news into the program will let everyone watching TV know about Laila's engagement.

  Major news networks on the Internet did not miss this hot news that could earn a lot of attention. Not only did they immediately post the news, they also gave a vote on this matter: Do you think Laila and Roy will get married? ? In what year will they break up?

  There are several options for the question, ranging from never getting married, to breaking up in the first year, breaking up in the third year...and so on. The most is only seven years. It seems that they think their marriage cannot last long. Finally, at the strong request of readers, an option of "together forever" was added.

  In a short period of time, tens of thousands of people voted, and the most popular answer was "together forever," which was later added. Contrary to the media's disdain, the public and fans are very optimistic about them. They can't see any background or unworthiness. They only know that these two people are rare talents in Hollywood.

  One is a good girl who never messes around, except for being a little unprofessional, and only focuses on filming movies; the other is a good man who rarely causes scandals (the scandals that happen will be proven to be false in the end), keep a clean mind, and are extremely handsome. . Whether these two people meet romantically or get along happily, everything is so beautiful. Why do some people think that they can't maintain a good marriage and stay together forever?

  I don't know how many people believe that fairy tale love still exists in this world because of their existence, and they are deeply envious of it and hope that they can have the same sincere relationship. Having seen so many separations and reunions in the entertainment industry, everyone hopes to see a couple who can live happily ever after.

  Thanks to the current speed of information dissemination, without Laila knowing, while the group of them were still having fun at the amusement park, there was already a huge commotion outside because of her engagement to Roy.

  When Mr. Oswald saw the reports on TV, his first reaction was to make fake news again, because there were so many news about breakups, pregnancy, cheating, etc. that no one would believe them anymore. But when he saw the photo borrowed in the report, he knew that it was probably true. Didn't he see that Laila had it on her finger?

  As a grandfather, he knew his granddaughter very well and knew that she rarely wore anything other than some braided oriental-style bracelets on her wrists. Especially rings, she always said that it would affect her typing, and she was unwilling to even wear the family heirloom given by her grandmother, let alone a diamond ring that was so small that it was not worth much at first glance.

  The old man looked at the ring in the picture with disgust, snorted and made a plan for Roy in his mind. Wanting to marry the daughter of their Moran family, but with such an inconspicuous little ring, is it because there is no one in the Moran family, right?
  Because Laila wanted to spend time with her mother and "by the way" spend time with her boyfriend and fulfill her duties as a girlfriend, she turned off her cell phone when she entered the amusement park. Janet also wanted to make up for her daughter, so when she saw her turning off her phone, she also turned off her phone. Not to mention Roy, it was rare for him to come out with Laila, so how could he let others have the opportunity to destroy it?

  So whether it was the old man calling them or Qian Ning calling Janet, they were all switched off and unable to contact them.

  Not only that, everyone who learned the news was calling their phone numbers, but unfortunately no one could contact them. On the contrary, because the photo was exposed, the amusement park instantly attracted many more tourists, all hoping to meet Laila and the others by chance. It would be great if you could get an autograph or take a photo with me.

  Miraculously, so many people who poured into the amusement park could not find Laila and the three of them, and even the reporters who came after hearing the news missed them. After searching for several hours without finding it, they could only return disappointed and continue to use their incredible imagination to help Lila and Roy concoct a romantic proposal.

  The people who were looking for Laila and the others thought she had gotten the news, so they left the amusement park early. In fact, on the contrary, not only did they not leave, they also stayed in a theme hotel in the amusement park. Laila thought it would be a pity not to stay in a theme hotel when visiting a theme amusement park, but she didn't know that as soon as they entered the hotel, they successfully avoided the attack of a large group of people.

  Janet was very interested in the theme hotel that Laila mentioned repeatedly, and she was tired from playing, so she went into the hotel to rest early. Laila ordered a newly decorated Lord of the Rings themed room for her. The decorations and furniture in the room were all copied at a one-to-one ratio based on the props that appeared in the movie. Moreover, the ones made in the hotel should be more refined and durable. After all, they are not like the props in movies that will be disposed of after use.

  Laila knew that Janet was a fan of Lord of the Rings, so she brought her to this room in advance that had just been renovated and was not yet open for business.

  Sure enough, Janet liked this place very much. In her words, it fulfilled one of her dreams and made her feel like she had become an elf and lived in that magical world.

  She can be so happy, and Laila and Roy are also happy. When the three of them ordered room service to have dinner in the room, Roy turned on the TV to see what good programs there were. As a result, as soon as the TV was turned on, before I could see which program was playing on it, I heard Laila's name coming out of it.

  "It has been a few hours since the engagement rumors between the great director Leila Moran and Hollywood star Roy Star were exposed. We have not yet been able to contact the parties involved, and we have not yet received confirmation from myself...Bara, Bala.

  " La was dumbfounded, and Roy and Janet also gathered in front of the TV.

  "How could someone find out?" Laila couldn't figure it out. You must know that he proposed to her just early this morning. Then they went out with their mother. Even grandpa didn't tell her about it. How would anyone know? And this was broadcast on TV, and it was stated that it had been exposed a few hours ago, which means that all the media already knew about it?
  Roy didn't think there was anything wrong with it. He wished that everyone in the world knew that she was his fiancée.