Chapter 341 - 350

Chapter 341 Big News

  "Yeah." Laila retracted her hand and lowered her head, hiding the anger in her eyes under her half-condensed eyes.

  No matter who was behind it, she wanted to congratulate him on successfully making her angry! She will let that person know what countless money means in America!
  "Ms. Moran, are you okay?" A man who looked like a police officer came over.

  "I'm okay, thank you for coming so quickly, otherwise I really don't know how to deal with it." Laila looked at the police officer who seemed to be relieved after listening to her words, and her smiling expression suddenly changed to a cold face: " Do you really think I would say that?"

  The officer was stunned.

  Laila sneered: "How long have these protestors been here? Not only did you not ask anyone to disperse them, you didn't even stay with a few guards. Don't tell me you don't know the possibility of danger. What exactly is it?" To make you turn a blind eye to these dangers? Or should I ask what exactly you did with taxpayers' money?"

  "Miss Moran..."

  The police officer wanted to argue for his side, but how could Laila give it to him? A chance to speak?

  "I want to know in the shortest possible time why these people attacked me, and I want to know what kind of punishment they will receive! Listen, Mr. Officer. This is an election year in the United States, and I want your immediate superior to I will definitely be happy to introduce a few scapegoats in exchange for the support of our Moran Media Group. I really don't want your name to be among the unlucky ones being pushed out!" The implication is that

  if you don't find the real culprit, Just wait to be pushed out by your boss as a scapegoat!
  After saying that, she pulled him into the car without giving him a chance to speak.

  "Go to the nearest hospital!" She didn't want to sit here waiting for the ambulance to arrive, so she directly gave the order to the bodyguard, and the car started immediately.

  While waiting for Roy to treat his injuries in the emergency room, Laila made phone calls one after another without any pause. She has no time to regret her weakness just now. The only way to make up for it is to let the person behind the scenes get the punishment they deserve and taste the revenge feast she prepared for them!
  After some arrangements, Roy had finished processing and walked out of the emergency room.

  Laila handed him the clothes she was holding for him and watched with a cold expression as he put on the clothes to cover up the shocking scars on his back.

  "Doctor, how is he?" she asked the treating doctor.

  The doctor seemed to know her and said with a smile: "Don't worry, Director Moran, Roy is a great young man. He suffered some skin injuries. He just needs to recover for a while and he will be fine." "Thank you." Laila nodded

  . Thank the other person. After watching the doctor leave, he looked at Roy: "How do you feel?"

  Roy moved his arms: "The doctors said everything is fine, and I don't feel anything wrong. Don't worry, I won't worry about the filming.

  " She pulled her face down. Her face was already ugly, but now it was a little gloomier, making her look even more frightening.

  "Am I such an unreasonable boss? You know that the actor is injured and you still want him to work?"

  Roy didn't expect that she would be like a firecracker, and she could explode with just one word: "I didn't mean that, it was just... ..." He was speechless: "Boss, is this the tone you should use towards someone who just saved you?" "

  Okay, I apologize." Laila knew that her emotions would be very problematic, but she suppressed them. If the anger inside her didn't find a channel to vent, she doubted that she would scream like a madman without anyone noticing.

  At this time, a piece of news was broadcast on the TV on the wall of the waiting room, and what was playing was clearly the scene that had just happened at the door of the filming location.

  Laila has never been short of topics, and recently she was criticized by a group of anti-gay people because of her lesbian incident. It can be said that reporters from major media outlets stood with them for as many days as the group of protesters outside the shooting location came.

  And then they got the big news, as protesters turned attackers, attacking Leila Moran and Roy Ji-Sung with murderous weapons in public.

  Reporters and cameramen who were not afraid of death chased the thugs all the way with their cameras, and some of them were even attacked.

  But no matter how much they lost, they got big news that made them ecstatic, and they successfully spread the news throughout the United States and the world.

  Early the next morning, the "Entertainer Newspaper" complained in the strongest terms about the police's inaction and the brutality and boldness of the thugs. At the same time, the media owned by Moran also worked together to focus the topic on the police and thugs. As for homosexuality and the anti-gay alliance protesting, they did not mention a word.

  This is the conclusion Laila made after communicating with her grandfather. She could no longer involve herself in sensitive topics. Someone was dealing with her behind her back, even viciously wanting her to die. She could not give him another chance to attack again.

  Fortunately, the scapegoat, the police, stepped forward. They did make mistakes of inaction, and Laila didn't mind exposing more of their mistakes to the public's eyes. She needs a focus to help her distract her fire. If the police are to blame, they can only blame them for being unlucky!
  In this case, the first ones to be affected were the attackers who were caught by the police. The police were not in the mood to have a friendly conversation with them. With the help of some means, the captured thugs confessed everything they knew. .

  As everyone expected, they were indeed ordered to do so, and they were also very generous people. As long as they can get Leila Moran injured or killed, they will get a huge fortune!

  No one knows who is behind it, and no one knows where the money comes from. Everything they know is obtained from middlemen. Requests such as hiding among protestors and impersonating those people to carry out attacks are also words brought by the master through an intermediary.

  Originally, they planned to insist that they were here to demonstrate even if they were caught, and only acted out of control after being provoked. This way they would have a chance to get a lighter sentence if they were caught. They never expected that the police, who were under pressure, would completely change their appearance and use all kinds of tricks to almost kill them.

  They never expected that when the police used more terrifying methods to interrogate them, some well-dressed people would appear in front of them and put forward various conditions for them to cooperate with the police. Some are hidden greater evil deeds, and some are family members' weaknesses. In short, all conditions force them to choose to cooperate.

  And just when the police devoted all their police force to searching for the middleman, they received the news that the middleman had been silenced.

  Now all the clues have been cut off. Until new clues are found, I believe the police will continue to be troubled.