Chapter 971 - 980

Chapter 971: The Hype Begins

  The next day, Nolan contacted the producer by phone. As soon as they heard that Laila already had a way to promote it, they immediately made an appointment to meet to discuss the specific situation.

  Yesterday, Laila thought of using Roy's appearance to promote publicity because she saw the huge poster in the car, but it was just a flash of inspiration. After thinking about it all night and all morning, she decided on the detailed steps she wanted to take and wrote a plan.

  When she took out the plan, everyone who read it was shocked. It turns out that hype can still be done like this. They seem to have learned another lesson. Although it can be seen that according to such publicity, Roy will get a lot of benefits in the end. But so what? Calculating it, their movies must have made more money.

  Think about it, when hyping other actors, isn't it equivalent to hyping their reputations at the same time? Why do you still have to enjoy it? It's because the vested interests include movies and investors.

  "No problem, let's start as above!" There was no need to report. The representative from the production side immediately agreed to the publicity plan she brought.

  In terms of the intensity of publicity, I am afraid that no film production company can match Laila. Standing behind her is not only the entire Moran Media, but also FB, which she created, as well as various media outlets that have established good relationships through long-term cooperation.

  Maybe in many cases, everyone does their own work, but as long as Laila's money is delivered, any news she wants can be sent to the place she wants to send as soon as possible.

  And Laila also has a secret weapon, which is the huge navy integrated by FB's programmers. Most of other people's trolls are ordinary people who can work with a network cable, but they are different. Many of them wear ties and are senior programmers, but take off their ties and become leaders of the trolls. Like a sharp sword, wherever the boss Laila pointed, they would stab.

  As a result, some comments on the currently released summer blockbusters appeared on some relatively large communication forums that day. They simply said that although there are many blockbusters, there are only a few that are eye-catching.

  After the guidance of Laila's trolls, such topics naturally fermented into comments on the appearance of Hollywood male stars. In the United States, men generally become more attractive as they get older. It is quite normal for actors in their thirties and forties to become more popular. Some old men with white hair can still save the world and embrace beauties with their skills.

  But ever since Roy was born, with his impressive face, gray eyes, dark blond hair, and impeccable figure honed by years of martial arts training, he has immediately become the favorite of countless women. The person I want to hug has been awarded the title of the world's sexiest by well-known magazines many times.

  It's not like there aren't some other fans who are dissatisfied with this, thinking that their idol is the most handsome, but every time at this time, Roy's fans will show off his Oscar-winning actor title. Not to mention that your idols are not as good-looking as our idols, even their acting skills are far behind, okay? If you are not convinced, ask your idol to win an Oscar too!

  There is really no way to refute this, even if other people are angry to death, they can't argue with this. At most, they can say a few sour words that he was promoted by his fiancée. But such words are not only not a blow to Roy's fans, but also a place to be proud of. That's right, he was promoted by his fiancée. He has such a powerful fiancée. If your idol is not convinced, go and grab it too. If you can beat it, you will win!

  Many idol-level celebrities don't want to announce their relationships to avoid losing fans. Even some of them are just hype, and few celebrities show their true side. But Roy is different. The story between him and Laila has long been known to countless people, and is even regarded as a fairy tale of true love in the real world. It can be said that their being together is not only their own wish, but also fans are happy to see it. Arrived. This has to be said to be an incredible thing in the entertainment industry.

  If they really broke up, fans would probably be in mourning.

  This topic, which should have been dominated by many summer movies, has been taken up a lot by the sudden appearance of appearance discussion threads. The main reason here is that this summer's movie has some unsatisfactory results. As of now, in addition to "Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Crystal Skull", "Superman", and "Kung Fu Panda", many blockbusters were originally highly promoted. They all pounced.

  For example, "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army", which cost 75 million, only received a miserable box office of 35.88 million.

  The only other films that can be considered good-looking are a few produced by Laila's company, such as "The Incredible Hulk" and "Iron Man 2", both of which achieved pretty good results. There is also another company's "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" which is just okay at best.

  No wonder some people say that there are not many eye-catching celebrities throughout the summer season.

  Audiences often think that actors with good looks are just like a vase, have no acting skills, and have big breasts and no brains. But when those vases do not exist, they will feel that their eyes are lacking nutrition and demand them.

  With this topic, Roy's appearance has been hyped up. There are also some other celebrities with outstanding looks who have also enjoyed the popularity inexplicably and happily.

  This is the first step in Leila's publicity plan. Their time is limited, the premiere is coming soon, and they have basically done almost everything they can do, so her plan can only be effective after the movie is released. Now it is just in the stage of accumulating energy.

  The premiere of "The Dark Knight" is July 18. There are so many summer blockbusters, and no one can guess which one will be a hit or which one will hit the streets before it is tested by the market. Under normal circumstances, film production and distribution companies will avoid films with relatively large investment.

  It seems to have become a consensus in the Hollywood film industry that high investment will lead to higher opportunities for high returns. After Laila entered the summer season, major companies came up with a rule, which is to leave at least two weeks away from her movies to prevent their own movies from becoming the Titanic that hits the iceberg.

  What the producers mean is to stay away from those blockbusters for a while and run the movie properly in order to make more money. No one knows when Laila will agree to help them make a movie next time. How could she not take advantage of it after finally catching it?

  However, after they finished filming, they were surprised to find that they had made a mistake. That is, when the director of the film was changed to Leila, all the blockbusters preparing for the summer release at the same time regarded them as a scourge to guard against. In other words, they don't need to hide from others, everyone else is avoiding them.