Chapter 561 - 570

Chapter 561 Chapter 561 The box office continues to soar.

  "I have to say, it was an unpleasant experience." Roy didn't hide anything from Downey, and told the situation at the time, many of which were published in newspapers and media. No part disclosed. Of course, he still concealed the matter about Faize and the two subsequent killers.

  "I really didn't know what to do at the time. Laila had a severe fever and had been groggy since getting off the plane. I was worried that the heat would burn out her brain. We had nothing on us at the time, and we were in mid-air. I also saw no signs of human habitation and oases of water around me."

  "The desert during the day and the desert at night are completely different worlds. Fortunately, I brought a blanket with me when I parachuted down, so I could barely sleep at night." Speaking of the situation at that time , Roy still couldn't help but feel palpitations: "I was really desperate at the time, and then suddenly I heard the sound of a helicopter. Can you imagine my mood at that time?" What he didn't say was the first time he heard the sound of a helicopter. What came was not rescue, but the sound of death shots.

  But that was enough for Downey to understand the desperate situation he faced at that time: "Man, you are a hero."

  Roy smiled bitterly and shook his head, looking at Laila who was speaking to the crew members: "I don't want to be a hero. , I just hope she can survive."

  When people are desperate, some people will accept their fate and live dejectedly like a walking zombie. Some will fight and strive for a chance of survival. If he was alone, he might just stay there quietly, waiting for help to arrive.

  But Laila was by his side at the time, and the situation was still so bad. He could risk his own life, but he couldn't see her life disappear in front of him.

  Perhaps it was the conversation with Roy that enlightened Downey. When he started shooting again, his expressions and movements were on point, and he completed this sequence of shots in one take.

  There was no place in Saudi Arabia that needed to be filmed, not just the part where he was kidnapped, but also the part where he was wearing armor and saving people. There are also some poor places in Saudi Arabia. Laila borrowed a house there and paid a sum of money to improve the living conditions of the villagers. It's impossible to make everyone worry about food and drink for the rest of their lives, but at least it can make their lives more nourishing for a period of time.

  The shape of the armor was designed by Laila herself, using the shape of the original Iron Man, and she added some of her own ideas. Iron Man's biggest weapon is his armor. If it doesn't look good, it will lose its charm to attract the audience. To be so cool that he has no friends, and to be so handsome that he is earth-shatteringly handsome, that is the armor that the slutty Tony would make.

  The crew this time were all people from her own company. Laila used them very smoothly and she knew everyone's capabilities clearly. During the filming, everyone cooperated perfectly.

  In the two months since the movie was filmed in Saudi Arabia, the world was still shocked by the soaring box office sales of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone." In the United States, this movie completely ravaged the summer season, knocking other movies out of the water. I don't know how many ambitious blockbusters that wanted to compete in the summer season didn't even win the box office title for a week.

  Not only in the United States, but also in other countries where "Harry Potter" has traveled, countless people are fascinated by the magical world shown in this movie and can't help but join the fan base.