Chapter 741 - 750

Chapter 741 "The Lord of the Rings" is coming (1)

  Amidst the turmoil, "The Lord of the Rings" is finally here.

  In the past, Laila's habit was to premiere on Friday, letting the best Saturdays and Sundays become the main force to grab the box office title in the first week.

  But this time she changed her strategy and chose the same day as last year's "Transformers". In order to make Bang Bang Bei convinced of her defeat, she didn't even spare such a small place, leaving many people who knew the truth speechless about her paranoia.

  The Chinese Theater was still chosen for the premiere. Although the layout here was not authentic at all, the familiarity was enough for her to rule out other candidates.

  Laila walked the red carpet with Leslie Cheung this time, while the miserable Roy was on the other side of the world, attending the world premiere in the East on behalf of the entire crew.

  Speaking of which, Laila was really lucky this time. Her good contacts with the East and the subject matter of the movie allowed her to experience a real global simultaneous release for the first time. Even because of the time difference, the premiere had to be held one day in advance.

  This time the movie will be launched on the big screen in the East in a one-size-fits-all manner. Easterners who know this are looking forward to it and want to know whether a movie that has not been edited by a certain Bureau can maintain its original taste. God knows how much they lost interest in movies because of the messy cuts they had seen in the past.

  And they also knew that best actor Leslie Cheung had joined the film, which caused a stir in the West. He didn't go to the movie to make a few seconds of soy sauce, nor did he go to a few scenes. He played an important role that even the director recognized. This shows how much there is to look forward to in this movie!
  Laila did not go to Dongfang to attend the premiere there. Actually, it was because her identity was relatively sensitive. If she showed too much closeness to Dongfang, it would be an excuse for some people to attack their home.

  So she chose to stay in Hollywood and use the opportunity to walk on the red carpet with her idol to make up for her regret of not going.

  "How are you feeling?" Laila asked Zhang Guorong with a smile while sitting in the car.

  "Very good." He smiled, his expression very indifferent, and he didn't seem to be excited about walking on the red carpet in Hollywood.

  Laila was quite expecting him to be happier: "This is your first Hollywood movie, shouldn't you be happier?" "

  I'm very happy." To prove his words, Leslie Cheung showed a warm smile .

  Laila felt like he was coaxing her like a child, which really made her speechless: "Laugh loudly when you are happy. No one will be offended by your laughter, and no one will care whether you laugh or not." You have to be like a child."

  "I may not think so." Zhang Guorong smiled and pointed towards where the reporters were standing outside.

  "Okay." If those people really saw him laughing there, they would indeed film it immediately, and could conceivably report it with the shocking title that Laila hired a madman to make a movie. But she really hopes to see him laughing sincerely, which means that the haze in his heart has dissipated, and there is no need to worry that his depression will bring him back to his original track.

  But how could the disease that had caused him pain for so many years be "cured" by just one movie? Laila wanted to apply a saying that people from her hometown said in later generations: There is nothing that a barbecue cannot solve. If not, just eat two.

  She has the same idea now, there is no mental illness that one movie can't solve, or if that doesn't work, then two! At least that's the case for her. Being able to become another person and live another life in the movie isn't the best way to forget her worries?

  "Believe me, from today on, you will become the latest star in Hollywood." Laila took the lead and walked out of the car.

  "Ah - it's Laila!"

  The fans who had been waiting outside let out an earth-shattering scream. It was hard to believe that these hundreds of people could scream such a terrifying sound wave.

  Accompanied by the screams, there was a blinding flash of light, making people involuntarily want to close their eyes and dodge. But it's impossible for Laila to really close her eyes, otherwise God knows what she will look like in the photos that appear in the camera. It will probably be kept as a lifelong treasure by her fans, who will take it out when they want to criticize her. Shake it a few times.

  She waved gracefully in the direction of the fans, and not surprisingly received an even stronger cheer.

  The reporters taking pictures nearby couldn't help but rub their ears with their hands, feeling even more depressed. What about the promised boycott? Didn't they wait so long just to see with their own eyes what the boycott would look like?

  But what's going on now? Not to mention boycotting, if Laila stood up now and said that she was an angel descended to earth, those crazy fans would definitely believe it.

  Who resists this way?

  Those reporters from other pages who came here specifically to find topics felt that they had been deeply deceived by the malice of the world. They are not entertainment people. As long as a star is not too shy when walking on the red carpet and is criticized by the whole society, they will never care about a movie premiere.

  But this is Laila's film, and it is also a film that was clamored for boycott at the beginning. There are too many uncertain things in it to represent the topicality that will be expected by the public.

  But what's the result? After arriving, apart from being called deaf by those fans, I couldn't find any sign that the movie was boycotted! If there was no resistance, they would have nothing to talk about, so why would they come to be subjected to such inhuman sonic attacks?
  Just when the non-entertainment reporters were about to leave, the screams suddenly stopped like a duck being strangled by the neck. The sudden silence caused everyone present to look towards the beginning of the red carpet, and they did see a strange sight that they might never see in their lifetime - after Laila stepped out of the car and waved to greet the fans, He just stood there, obviously waiting for the people in the car to get off.

  Those who have managed to get premiere tickets are basically die-hard fans. They all know that Laila usually only goes with Roy and his family. From her debut to now, it seems that she has never appeared side by side with other members of the opposite sex. The situation on the red carpet. They learned more clearly from the official webpage that Roy was not in Hollywood at the moment, not even in the United States, but on the other side of the Atlantic to attend the premiere there.

  So who is the man who emerges from the car?

  The answer was soon revealed, it was an oriental man who looked very... mysterious.

  Westerners don't seem to understand the charm exuded by Easterners. To them, this smell is the mystery from the East. So when Leslie Cheung appeared on the red carpet in a dark suit, he was immediately labeled "mysterious" by the reporters.