Chapter 311 - 320

Chapter 311 An Opportunity

  "Laila!" Janet hurried in from the outside at this time: "I have already made an order and will deliver it soon. Do you want to have some snacks first?" Then she rejected herself. Opinion: "It's better not to, otherwise I won't be able to eat much for a while. Bear with it for now, and it will be delivered soon." "

  Mom, I suddenly remembered that I still have something to tell grandpa, so I won't eat anymore. Go home and let grandma do it." Laila put on her coat and took the bag in her hand: "Mr. Sanders, you probably don't need lunch, so Janet will leave it to you." "It's my pleasure." Money

  . Ning came here just to take Janet away for lunch, so how could he refuse her kindness?
  But Janet was stunned. What happened between the two of them during the short time she was out? Why did my daughter abandon herself to an outsider after not seeing her for a while?

  "Laila!"

  She was about to say something else, but she saw that Laila had already walked to the door of the office.

  "Mom, this man is not bad. Remember to bring him to grandpa as soon as possible. If grandpa finds out first, I think he will be very angry. Also, don't delay the clothes any longer. I want to see the finished product in my home by early March at the latest. In front of you." After saying that, Laila waved her hand casually, opened the door and walked out.

  "Laila! This person and I really have nothing to do with... um..." Janet's words were blocked. As for what caused the blockage... well, don't worry about those details.

  Laila walked out of the company and felt the February sun shining on her body, which was already a little warmer than the cold winter some time ago.

  What worries her the most in the world is probably Janet, her silly and sweet mother. Through the conversation just now, she felt that the man was pretty good. Compared to pretty men and frivolous men with glib tongue, I believe grandpa would appreciate such powerful men more.

  But just to be sure, she still made a call.

  "Jia Xiaoming, help me check a man named Channing Sanders. He said he is an economic consultant and owns a company."

  After a pause on the phone, a helpless voice came from the other end: "Boss , you should know that I am just a makeup artist under you now, and a poor person who has been employed for several months and has no time to take a vacation." "

  Is there any problem?" Laila asked flatly.

  "Of course there is a problem! Have you forgotten that I am a makeup artist now?" "

  Then have you forgotten that I am your boss? What should you do when your boss asks you to do something?"

  Jia Xiaoming choked. Did she really think he wanted this job as a makeup artist? Didn't she just open her mouth and force him into the set?
  And in addition to the movies she made, her company's movies were shot one after another, causing him to have to go from crew to crew. God knows how much he missed his previous job. Although it is a bit more dangerous, you can still do some good deeds to eliminate violence and bring peace of mind from time to time.

  "Yes, you are my boss. But have you ever seen a makeup artist who needs to check someone's identity?"

  Laila curled her lips: "Okay, you don't have to do it."

  Jia Xiaoming breathed a sigh of relief and was about to I thanked her for her "magnanimity" and was frightened by what she said next.

  What she said was, "I will arrange a good place for you to retire."

  This is a very clear threat! That is, she wants to keep him on the set as a makeup artist until he retires! He believed that if it were her, the people above would give full consideration to her opinion. If you can make friends with her just by sacrificing yourself, you don't have to think about the one who is absolutely unlucky!

  His scalp felt numb at the thought of having to spray plasma and special effects makeup on an actor's body at such an age. He really likes to put on makeup, but that doesn't mean he has to do this kind of thing all his life, right?
  "Boss, you win, I will send the information to your mailbox in an hour." The

  feeble voice on the other side made Laila smile happily: "Very good." Wouldn't it be great if you were so sensible earlier? She had to say a few more words.

  An hour later, after having lunch at her grandpa's house, she turned on her computer and entered her mailbox to check the mail. Sure enough, I saw a letter signed Xiaoming with an attachment in the new email.

  I opened the email and took a few minutes to download the attachment. After she opened it, she saw an extremely detailed information presented before her eyes. Including his academic experience, entrepreneurial experience, and even emotional experiences are recorded one by one. There are also some photos of him in various periods, as well as photocopied attachments of various honors.

  After spending half an hour reading Sanders' information, Laila was sure that her mother had found a treasure this time. This is a wise and capable man. Although he has some ups and downs in his life, at least he is working hard. Since high school, I have worked on my own to earn living expenses and tuition fees. After graduating from college, I established an investment consulting company with a few friends to provide services to people with spare money and earn commissions.

  He has a good eye and can often find profitable projects that make his clients very satisfied. Thanks to word of mouth, the company's performance has improved rapidly. Now he is a successful man with hundreds of millions of assets.

  Although this amount of money cannot be compared with the wealthy Moran family, it is quite good for a self-made person.

  "Investment consultant." Laila recited these words in her mouth several times, and then smiled: "Maybe it's an opportunity."

  She didn't know much about finance, and she didn't have the spare money to spend in her previous life. What kind of investment? But that doesn't stop her from understanding some things. In later generations, people who have a little knowledge of the outside world will know that Apple's stock price will soar many times after Steve Jobs took office, that it will be easy to make money in the eastern property market, and other relatively important information.

  There isn't much she can do with that information, but if an investment consultant is helping her operate it, it can help her achieve returns several times greater than expected.

  After Laila was reborn here, she had indeed earned a lot of money, but that money was either invested in the company or used to build theme parks and photo studios. This time, the scenery of "Pirates of the Caribbean" cost tens of millions without any notice, and the remaining tens of millions will flow out like water. So she has never had the opportunity to take out her money and invest it elsewhere.

  But it will be different in the future. Theme parks are attracting money like crazy. The various surroundings and food in the park are the most profitable places. Every time a new park is opened, the number of visitors to the park will increase. During times such as holidays and Halloween, the park will carry out various activities to attract more people.

  When Pirates of the Caribbean is released, the box office that shocked the world will go into her pocket and become the principal for her investment. By then, with the memory she has about the future, is she still afraid that she won't be able to make more money?

  Thinking about it this way, Janet really found a good "helper" for her. Not only does it solve a problem for her, but it can also be used with confidence. As a congratulation, give it a big gift when they get married.