Chapter 1011 - 1020

Chapter 1011 Do you need evidence?

  Innocence? Everyone is innocent, not even the man in front of me.

  He knows her, her movies, and her role as acting president of the Moran Group, which means that he also knows what the Moran Group represents.

  He knew her identity, her achievements, and her status and influence in the United States, but he did not tell his boss, Mr. Martin. How can she believe that he has no external feelings in this situation?
  This was how she started to be suspicious at first, but as she gradually understood him, she began to guess that maybe her identity was exactly what he needed. She had thought before that if Martin's arrest of her was instigated or instigated by someone, then that person would definitely have a grudge against him.

  "The relationship between you and Martin must not be as close as you show. You hope that his career will collapse, or maybe you want to see him dig his own grave." Laila smiled slightly: "You are really amazing, someone dug it Such a big trap, but he is still trusted."

  If she hadn't guessed, he should have deliberately released some news at some point to let Martin know that he was very profitable and that every movie could get high box office . A box office of hundreds of millions or more is definitely a huge amount of money that people like Martin would never dare to imagine, and it is also a wealth that can move people's hearts.

  People like Martin who are mixed up in black are often prone to being passionate. Even sometimes directly confronting the officials is not only not a threat to them, but also a kind of honor and pride.

  It was too easy for Flanders to use his brain on him. Maybe just putting a newspaper describing her life in front of him would make Martin's heart sway.

  Looking at the arrangement before catching her, you can understand that it is not a method that Martin can come up with at all. Including getting Roy to come to his door willingly and automatically, each step is closely linked, all of which require great IQ and extremely high "death-making ability" to complete.

  Of course they were "seeking death". Whether they kidnapped her or abducted Roy, their identities meant that the country would not turn a blind eye to all this. Martin couldn't figure out how serious the matter of catching them was, so couldn't this think tank figure it out either? Since he did not tell his master about this matter, it is very likely that he was responsible for this matter!

  Flanders looked towards the direction of the bedroom, mentally calculating the consequences if he used a gun to silence him at this time.

  "What? You want to silence me?" Laila naturally did not miss his look. When she saw him looking at her with shock and hidden anger, she immediately laughed: "I'm curious how I know what you're thinking? Don't worry, I don't have mind-reading skills. I'm just a director. The most important thing is to be picky about the actor's acting skills. With your unprofessional expression, how could you hide it from my eyes?"

  Flanders gritted his teeth secretly. He couldn't speak because he didn't know what he should do. say something. He could tell that when she said the speculation she just made, she should be very confident in that guess, which meant that no matter what he said, it was impossible for her to forget those speculations.

  "You are really a great Hollywood director. The stories you make up really sound like they are real." He snorted with a cold face: "I thought the United States was a civilized society, and all speculations must be based on evidence! "The implication is, what's the use of talking so much? If you have the ability, come up with evidence!

  "Ha." Laila was amused: "Flender, have you forgotten what land you are stepping on? This is not the United States, and..." She paused deliberately: "You think Martin needs evidence? "?"

  Her words were like a heavy hammer, hitting Flanders' heart hard. Does Martin need evidence? Of course not! As long as everything seems reasonable, he will withdraw his trust in him, and will instead scrutinize him, be wary of him, and finally kill him!

  "What do you want?" Flanders quickly analyzed all the factors in his mind, and finally realized that he had failed and fell at the feet of the terrifying woman in front of him.

  He wanted to take out a gun and kill her, but he couldn't do that, otherwise the hole he dug for Martin would become a hole he dug for himself. That's not fair! He has lost too much and done too much to fulfill his wish. There is no reason to give up!
  He is not afraid of death, he just doesn't want to die before Martin. He also wanted to see his pyramid collapse in his own hands, see him fall into the swamp, see him lose everything. Before he sees that, even if everyone in the world despises him, he will still live strong!
  "Don't be nervous." Laila knew that she had succeeded. Step by step, she destroyed the man's defensive barriers and dug out his most vulnerable areas. "I just want to talk to you about the next cooperation."

  "Cooperation? Me and you?" If it weren't for the situation in front of him, he would have laughed. "You know my biggest secret, but you want me to cooperate with you? Shouldn't you tell Martin the whole thing at this time, and then let us fight, so that you and your fiancé can leave in chaos? Don't tell me that A few Orientals have nothing to do with you. I have seen them appear on the set more than once."

  Laila shrugged: "Look, you clearly know who they are, but you still didn't tell your leader. Isn't it true? Is this the beginning of our cooperation?" She knew that he was warning her and wanted to use the lives of Brother Dong and others to counteract her.

  Once she tells Martin about the matter, he will also take action against Brother Dong and the others at the same time.

  Laila understood what he meant, knew he wanted to take the initiative back into her own hands. But no matter in business or in ordinary life, as long as she gets the initiative, it will rarely be taken back by others.

  It's not that she underestimates Flanders' IQ, but the intrigues she faces are definitely much more than he has ever seen. It can be said that Flanders is at least a few blocks behind her in terms of combat effectiveness in this area.

  So the threat thrown by Flanders was easily deflected by her with just one word. Those people did come to save her, but didn't he also know that there was something wrong with them and didn't tell Martin about it?

  It was normal for them to come to rescue her, but if they were hiding the matter out of selfish motives, Martin would never forgive them.

  Isn't Flanders' threat to Laila also a sharp sword hanging around his neck? Unless he was determined to die and wanted to die together, it would be best for both of them to keep this matter hidden.

  Flanders was really at his wits' end at this point. He didn't expect Laila to react so quickly. In fact, he knew from the beginning that it was not a good decision to throw out the identities of those people. It was indeed a trick that would kill the enemy by a thousand and damage himself by eight hundred. But he had no other choice but to secretly pray that she couldn't turn the corner and couldn't figure out the deeper meaning.