Chapter 471 - 480

Chapter 471 "Pirates of the Caribbean" premiere (1)

  Although I know how huge the trend this movie brought in the previous life, history will not always remain unchanged. She wasn't sure what her presence would do with the film. Maybe because it was released a few years in advance, the audience's appetite is not adapted to the theme of the pirate ship, or maybe the extensive reports outside will make many people feel upset and reluctant to go to the theater again.

  In short, she was not sure what it would become.

  "Is that why?" Roy couldn't believe it at first, and then he laughed when he saw her angry look. He stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of her head twice: "What did I think? I don't know what other people think. At least I think you who feel nervous make me happy." "I'm nervous, are you happy?" Laila

  patted Opening his hand: "Did you come here specifically to quarrel with me?"

  Roy laughed: "Of course not. I'm serious. You usually behave too calmly and indifferently, not at all like you should." Something like that."

  Laila was confused: "What should I really look like?"

  "Do you still remember the first time we met?" Roy couldn't help laughing when he thought about how he was fooled by her at that time. He came out and said, "You were less cold and tough back then, more cunning and rogue."

  "Rogue?" Laila raised her eyebrows.

  Realizing that he had said something wrong, Roy quickly corrected himself: "That's wrong, it's cute! Very cute!"

  Demi breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the faint laughter coming from the office. She was worried when she saw something was wrong with the BOSS just now, but it seemed that he was fine now.

  I don't know since when, Laila's existence has become the company's anchor. Everyone in the company trusts her so much that if something happens to her, everyone will feel unstable and their work efficiency will be affected. It will drop a lot.

  Fortunately, Roy is back! Demi made the sign of the cross on her chest with her hands devoutly.

  June 1st is the official start of the summer season, and it is also the day when everyone is looking forward to the premiere of "Pirates of the Caribbean".

  That night, at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood, a red carpet accompanied by countless flower petals decorated the square outside beautifully.

  Starting at 7 p.m., stars began to arrive on the red carpet. Whenever someone steps onto the red carpet, they are greeted by screams from fans and flashbulbs from reporters.

  This is the first time Leila has joined the summer schedule, and it is also the first time to hold such a large premiere. In the past, those who came to participate were basically actors who played roles in movies, or acquaintances who had participated in her movies. But this time it's different. Having just acquired AMG, she no longer has to worry about not having enough stars. She only needs to post to the company's contracted stars. No matter how cold-blooded the star is, she still has to give her boss some face, right?
  In fact, it was not too difficult for Laila to invite stars in the past. Even if her film company was not in the eyes of some superstars, the huge Moran Group behind her was significant enough. It's just that she didn't feel the need to invite celebrities at that time, which made her premieres seem a bit dim.

  But this time is different. The new company Dragon Soul has entered the first battle of the summer season, and she has to build momentum no matter what. At the same time, she also wanted to use this movie to show off her strength and stabilize the hearts of those who were a little unstable because of the acquisition of her agency.

  She, Leila Moran, not only knows how to make low-budget films, but she can also afford to make super commercial blockbusters for the summer season. The three hundred million curse never meant anything. The reason why it was never broken was just that she didn't care!

  "Are you ready?" Roy knocked on the car door.

  "Okay." Laila got out of the car, and the assistants and makeup artists who came down with her were doing the final finishing work for her.

  Roy looked at her with bright eyes, wishing that time would stop at this moment. Laila usually wears no makeup and only wears some lipstick to brighten her complexion. Only on formal occasions will she let the makeup artists work their magic on her face.

  Today, for the first time, she wore a Barolo-style light yellow long skirt with many pleats, many beautiful laces, and crystal embellishments. If someone who didn't know her saw her dressed like this, they would probably think that they had traveled to the Middle Ages.

  And Roy directly wore the captain's attire without the iconic smoky makeup. He was a little less cunning and more handsome and free and easy than the captain in the movie.

  When the two walked together, they looked like a medieval couple who had just stepped out of a movie. Fans were so excited that their throats became hoarse after seeing them, and they even destroyed a lot of camera memory.

  Today's guest host is NBC's famous talk show Jimmy. Laila invited him here since she had been on his talk show.

  Seeing the two people walking arm in arm, Jimmy immediately stopped them.

  "Look, who do I see? Hi, Laila, Roy, how are you doing lately?"

  "Not bad, thank you." Roy smiled and hugged him.

  Jimmy took Lila's hand and kissed it: "Beautiful princess, were you robbed here by this pirate?"

  Lila was amused by his wink and chuckled: "You have to arrest him. "?"

  "This is a very exciting proposal." Jimmy looked around carefully and then lowered his voice: "If I arrest him, those fans who come to see him will definitely They will throw me on a pirate ship to feed the sharks."

  After hearing what he said, the fans in the distance cheered louder, waving the photos and light sticks in their hands regardless of whether they could see it or not.

  "Look!" Jimmy shrank his head and looked like a "little boy is scared".

  After the laughter, he immediately got down to business.

  "Laila, this is your first summer movie. What are your expectations for this movie?"

  Laila thought for a moment: "Of course there are a lot of expectations, but the biggest expectation is that the fans will like it."

  She said Her answer made more fans cheer for her, and they knew she was the best. No other director would truly understand what movie fans like her like her.

  Jimmy asked again: "I know there have been voices outside saying that you are a 300 million director. Do you have any requirements for yourself at the box office this time?" "I believe this time the

  curse can be broken." Laila smiled slightly and said in the crowd His answer came out in a scream. Although she did not say how she broke the record, whether it was higher than 300 million or lower than 300 million, the fans still gave her the greatest enthusiasm. In their eyes, she is synonymous with miracles, God's earthly agent, and a blessed genius. How could it be less than 300 million?

  As for the media, they don't need her answer at all. Whatever they want to write is in their minds. Is it lower or higher? Isn't it just a matter of their fingers? They even thought of the title - "The genius director made bold promises and vowed to break the 300 million curse."