Chapter 151 - 160

Chapter 151 Vase

  "CUT." At this time Laila called a timeout. "Wait a minute, it's not enough here."

  "What's not enough?" Chen Long recalled his actions just now and didn't find that he had made any mistakes.

  Laila walked to the elderly people wearing traveling hats and said, "Grandpas and grandma, when he jumps out from above, can you clap a little louder?" "Of course, no problem." The elderly people

  said Polite children have always been loved, especially when a director with a high status speaks to them in such a soft voice, so what reason do they have not to do it?

  "Thank you." Laila smiled and turned to the people sitting aside: "While applauding, you picked up your camera and took pictures, and then posed in various poses around him to invite him to take pictures together." "OK

  . "The few people she ordered also readily agreed.

  "Chen Long, when they want to take pictures of you later, you should cooperate with them by doing some cute poses. In addition, when they take pictures next to you, you have already seen Tucker chasing after you, so don't worry about them being around you. Whatever posture you pose, just look around in the direction of escape."

  Chen Long understood what she meant: "OK."

  "Okay, let's do it again, let's fight for one and get through!" Laila clapped her hands: "Everyone. Department attention. Action!"

  Just like before, Chen Long turned over from the roof of another car and landed on the double-decker bus with light and smooth movements. The passengers who were shocked by his actions burst into applause in amazement. As expected, Chen Long put on some cute moves in front of the camera that was shooting at him, and Laila couldn't help laughing.

  The next thing is that when Chen Long saw Tucker chasing after him, he didn't care to play with the tourists anymore, but the tourists used him as a background and took pictures without any courtesy. After completing a set of movements, even though it only adds a few seconds to the movements, it makes Xiaoguo rise to a higher level. At the same time, the character's personality is also revealed.

  "CUT! Passed! Everyone did a great job!" Laila was the first to applaud.

  The elderly people in these tour groups were all invited to help from nearby nursing homes. As compensation, Laila donated a lot of entertainment equipment to them on behalf of the newly established Dragon Soul Film. The youngest of them is over seventy, but each one is in better spirits than the other. Being able to perform the actions requested by Laila immediately shows that they also put their heart into it.

  Time flew by day by day during the intense shooting. What surprised Laila was that no one really came out to make trouble with her. But similarly, no one has ever contacted her to express feelings. It was as if she had been left out of the cast.

  Fortunately, she has a relatively calm temperament and hopes that others won't stick around her and make noise, otherwise the days of being ostracized like this would be enough to drive people crazy.

  It wasn't until she was chatting with Tucker and the others one day that she realized why this happened. It turned out that it was the two screenwriters who were responsible.

  They were dissatisfied with the changes that Laila asked them to make, and they couldn't get support from their superiors. They were so angry that they complained a lot in front of the crew. I knew how much prejudice and slander those words would contain, and it happened that Laila said something to shock these people at the beginning, so she was really considered a "little studio tyrant" with the temperament and identity of a young lady. ".

  If you can't afford to offend, you can always hide, right?
  Everyone in the crew had this kind of thinking, which led to the situation in front of them.

  In this regard, apart from feeling a little wronged, Laila had no intention of seeking revenge from anyone. It's just that she would stay away from those two screenwriters, and they were directly included in the list of people she would never cooperate with.

  It wasn't that she suddenly became soft-hearted, but that the filming of the kung fu scenes in the movie took up all of her mind. Fortunately, all the martial arts movements were designed by Chen Long himself, and she learned a lot from the rich experience she accumulated. Usually the two of them would discuss and practice several times before shooting to achieve the best results.

  Chen Long's kung fu style is easy to recognize. His smooth and humorous movements look great on the screen, but it is not that simple to film them.

  Many people know that he never uses a double to complete those dangerous actions on his behalf. This means that once he is injured, it will have a great impact on the filming of the movie. How to complete the filming schedule while ensuring his absolute safety is Laila's biggest headache. She knew that this kung fu master had suffered numerous fractures and falls in order to make a good movie. It was said that not a single bone in his body was unbroken.

  Laila admired his spirit as much as everyone else, but when that kind of character was displayed in front of her, it made her feel less beautiful.

  Take the most critical plot in the last paragraph as an example. According to the script, he needs to pull the flag and slide down from dozens of meters above the building. If there is any slight problem in any step in the process, the consequences will be disastrous.

  Laila knew that she could not change his belief in not using a substitute, so she could only pay more attention to safety facilities. But even so, an accident happened... It wasn't

  Chen Long who had a problem, but the vase!

  There is a scene at the end of the movie where he would rather be beaten than be helped back to prevent the precious vases on display from falling to the ground. Of course, anyone who has watched the movie knows that the vase broke in the end. If it was smashed after all the relevant shots were shot, but it happened to be accidentally smashed to pieces during the shooting, then Laila would be scratching her head. Because the people in the props team told her that there were only three identical vases, and all three of them, without exception, had been shattered into pieces during the filming.

  At this time, four-fifths of the film had been shot, and Laila had to send people to the streets to find substitutes while filming other clips first.

  I don't know if the vase in the original version also encountered such bad luck, or if it's just Laila's bad luck. In short, the same vase is out of stock. If you want it, you can only order it and wait one to two months to get it. arrive.

  One to two months... After hearing this answer, Laila just wanted to flip the table. At that time, the day lilies were cold, so I needed a woolen vase!

  She had suspected that someone had done something secretly, otherwise how could all three vases have been smashed. Even if it falls, it's not a big deal, but how could it happen that there is no stock in the entire United States? Unfortunately, without evidence, she couldn't be sure whether she was being careless or if someone really dared to play tricks on her behind her back.

  In the end, she could only beg her grandfather and Janet, hoping to use their energy to solve the problem in a short time.