Chapter 1211 - 1220

Chapter 1211 Four Photos

  Putting the dress and accessories back into the box, Laila said: "You said before that this is your first time in Hollywood?"

  "Yes. I have long heard that there are many interesting places here, Laila. You have to introduce me." Li Zhimu took a sip of the tea brought by Demi, and the authentic Biluochun made him squint his eyes comfortably. I have to admit that this great foreign director really enjoys life.

  "Of course, this is necessary." Laila agreed with a smile, and then called Xiao Yi with a phone call. When it comes to understanding this side, she absolutely believes that there is no one more suitable than him.

  And his mouth is even more powerful, it can make flesh grow from his bones. In addition, he is an Oriental himself and has a lot of fame in Hollywood. It is no problem to go to places that are inaccessible to ordinary people. If he acts as a guide to accompany the guests, they will never be disappointed.

  After Xiao Yi received the notification, he quickly ran up from downstairs. After knowing that he was going to take the young master from Dongfang out to play, he immediately agreed in a hurry. You can eat, drink, and play with me, and you don't have to spend any money. It's such a comfortable job, isn't it?

  "Let's go, buddy!" Xiao Yi, who was familiar with him, met Li Zhimu, who was also familiar with him. After two words, the two of them were already talking to each other.

  "The boss made the right choice when he asked me to come and play with you! It's not my brother who will brag with you, but by following him, I guarantee that you can walk sideways in Hollywood. No matter which beauty you fall in love with, my brother can help you get back the red line. Li

  Zhimu waved his hands after what he said: "Forget about the beauty. If my old man finds out, he will have to skin me." Several

  people left the office laughing.

  After everyone left, Laila's eyes were on the box and she didn't move away for a while.

  The reason why she wanted this costume was related to the box office of her movie. She doesn't want to hype up her wedding, but she doesn't object to hype up her wedding dress, especially this haute couture dress from the East.

  She has been fond of this ancient skill since her previous life, and now she has an opportunity. The world is paying attention to this dress because of her wedding. At this time, through the dress, she can make things more fermented.

  Nowadays, the movie's box office has reached close to 2.9 billion, but the future of the box office is not optimistic. According to her calculations and the predictions of some people in the film industry, a box office of 2.95 billion would be the peak. Although the difference is only a few tens of millions, unless a miracle happens, the shrinking box office will definitely stop at less than 2.95 billion.

  Even this box office is much higher than the original prediction. But after the movie was released for a few months, I really didn't have the ability to continue.

  Some media outlets felt sorry for Laila, and she herself felt even more unwilling. That's why she called Xuanji Embroidery Workshop and asked them to make the dress as soon as possible so that she could put it together before the end.

  Whether she can raise the box office depends on whether her plan this time can be implemented smoothly!
  Her plan was not complicated, it was just to promote this exquisite oriental costume that could be called a treasure.

  Westerners have always felt that the East is mysterious, and many people are also very interested in everything about the East. Oriental beauties, oriental clothes, oriental culture, everything can fascinate them.

  The East indeed has too much heritage, and if you take out any of them, foreigners will scream incredulously.

  Laila's costume is undoubtedly very precious and beautiful, and it will attract many people who are interested in the East. And beautiful things will always be loved by people, even if they don't understand its connotation, it can't take away people's ability to appreciate it.

  The reason for hyping up the dress this time is, on the one hand, to be associated with the movie, which can drive a final blow to the box office. On the one hand, we can also take the opportunity to promote the magical embroidery of the East in this land.

  Laila didn't know how many kinds of embroidery there were in the East. She only knows that there are four famous embroideries: Su embroidery, Hunan embroidery, Shu embroidery and Guangdong embroidery. Her dress is made from Suzhou embroidery, and the auspicious birds and beasts embroidered on it look like they can run off the fabric at any time.

  French embroidery is also famous. Janet often likes to use some gorgeous French embroidery in her designs. Not just her, many high-end brands use many such designs, which are very popular among high-end customers.

  Oriental embroidery pays attention to smoothness, while French embroidery pays more attention to three-dimensionality. While Oriental embroidery is more delicate and delicate, French embroidery has more materials and will add beads, ribbons, sequins and gemstones.

  In fact, Indian embroidery is also quite famous, but they have more national characteristics, such as religious color and love of gold.

  Laila has always regretted that although Eastern embroidery has a longer history and has more varieties, it is always inferior to others in terms of modern inheritance and protection of the embroidery craft.

  She believes that this situation is related to the fact that embroidery has not tapped out more profits. If embroidery can bring more benefits, more people will definitely pay attention to it, and then carry forward this craft.

  If this hype is successful, not only will her box office be improved, but her embroidery will also be able to catch a ride and gain a lot of attention around the world.

  She didn't dare to say that a single hype could make embroidery popular, nor was she confident enough to think that she could do something on her own that countless people had failed to do. But it cannot be denied that her identity does take advantage of her. She can stand in a higher position and let the national essence of embroidery become familiar among high-end people, so that she can avoid having to think about certain embroidery. French embroidery.

  So, a few days later, Laila posted a set of four photos on her Facebook page. As soon as the photo came out, the media and people who saw it went crazy.

  "Oh my god! What did I see?"

  "It's so beautiful!"

  "Is this an oriental dress? How can it be so beautiful?"

  In a short period of time, thousands of messages were left on Laila's account, and There are many new messages appearing every minute.

  There is no other reason than that she posted four photos of her wearing Xuanji Embroidery Studio's oriental dresses!
  She was originally an excellent photographer, and big brands used to ask her to take photos of their products. Later, she was too busy and couldn't spare the time, so she gradually stopped taking photos. She designed and composed the photos this time. Among the dozens of photos, she found four that she was satisfied with, and then put them up after intensive editing.

  You can imagine how exquisite and beautiful these four photos are.

  The bright red dress, the vivid embroidery, the accessories full of oriental charm... every detail in the picture makes it difficult to find flaws.

  Oriental clothing is definitely the most suitable for Orientals. The good thing about Laila is that she inherited the black hair from her grandmother and her own understanding of Oriental culture. Therefore, the photos she took will not look out of place like a child wearing adult clothes.