Chapter 371 - 380

Chapter 371 The Decadent Genius

  This is what Yao Yingxia did not expect. If she came here this time, she would not only complete the tasks assigned above, but also bring back a foreign exchange investment, which would be a very high bonus to her qualifications. So she was a little excited.

  "Of course we welcome all kinds of investment. I wonder what you are interested in and how much is the investment?"

  Laila thought for a while: "You know that I am engaged in movies, and the only thing I know much about is movies. So I plan to build a number of cinemas with advanced equipment and high-quality experience in the east. The investment amount will be about two to three hundred million in the initial stage, and will gradually increase in the later period." "Hiss." Yao Yingxia secretly took a breath

  . She knew that the number in Laila's mouth must be in US dollars. Although two to three hundred million was not the largest she had ever seen, the focus was on the later period she was talking about! According to what she said, spreading the stall is definitely not a small matter, and all of this will be the most dazzling political achievement on her resume!

  "Laila, this is not a small amount of money. I will report it and a higher-level leader will contact you then. Don't worry, I will fight for all preferential measures for you and will never let you do anything for it. I regret making such a decision."

  Laila smiled and stretched out her hand: "I am really looking forward to the trip to China."

  Yao Yingxia shook her hands enthusiastically.

  The remaining time was Wu Mo's time, and he and Laila discussed matters about the Spring Festival Gala.

  In fact, when they came here at this time, Laila knew that the Spring Festival Gala was just an excuse, otherwise it was only July and preparations for the Spring Festival Gala had not officially begun. It was too early to come and talk to her about the Spring Festival Gala at this time. Sure enough, the drunkard's intention was not to drink. The arrival of Director Yao made her understand what was going on.

  She didn't mind the twists and turns at all. Although it was a bit troublesome, the benefits she got were amazing.

  Finally, both parties agreed that there would be a trip to the East later this year. On the one hand, it was to exchange things about movies, and on the other hand, Laila was exploring ways to invest in the future.

  The reason why she suppressed her excitement and postponed the time was mainly because the filming of "Pirates of the Caribbean" still had some finishing work, and the special effects company also needed her to visit frequently.

  However, Laila still took some time to show Director Yao and the others a taste of capitalism. She took them around the company and the theme park, and even took them to the pirate ship filming location that had been hidden. Watched it once.

  You can imagine how shocked they were when the huge pirate ship appeared in front of them. That is a pirate ship that can truly sail into the ocean. Although it can only float alone in a large water tank now, in the near future, with the release of the movie, it will become a magical prop for countless children to sail on the sea in their dreams. .

  "That's awesome! This ship alone costs tens of millions, right?" What he got in return was US dollars! Zhao Ze muttered in his heart, this corrupt capitalism!

  Yao Yingxia was shocked: "Xiao Zhao, we have to admit that Hollywood has firmly occupied the top position in movies, and their technology is what we urgently need to learn. Why are they willing to spend tens of millions of dollars just to build a boat? Boat? Because they know that what they put in will be rewarded."

  "One day, we will be able to hold the Oscar statuette in one hand and the golden ball in the other!" Zhao Ze, a little angry young man, couldn't help but hum in his heart.

  But the foreign devil is too rich. He can easily spend tens of millions to buy a boat and make a movie, and he can easily spend hundreds of millions to invest on the other side of the world. She is not worried at all that the investment money will be wasted? But when you think about my grandfather's tens of billions of net worth, it's not a big deal even if he loses hundreds of millions.

  "Evil capitalism!" This is the sentence that young translator Zhao Ze has said most often in the United States.

  Laila did not waste more time with the three people. She wanted to return to her "hometown" too early, so after leaving the three people with her subordinates to play around with for a few times, she went back to filming the movie.

  According to the plan, the remaining shooting tasks will take about half a month. As a result, she cut off one week and ended all filming tasks within ten days. In the meantime, except for sending Director Yao and the others to the airport, she almost stayed in the studio.

  In order to keep up with the schedule, she paid two or three times more salary than planned to the crew members, and also promised everyone a free paid vacation.

  But it was all worth it to her. The sooner she decided on the investment, the sooner she would be able to bring benefits. Regardless of the number of people who pay some salary to the crew, it is almost negligible compared with the return on investment.

  While Laila was preparing for her trip to the East, Roy, who was celebrating the completion of filming with the crew, met an unexpected person in the bar.

  "Robert! Are you out?"

  It was the future Iron Man Robert Downey Jr.

  "Hi, brother." Little Robert hugged him: "Yeah, I finally came out. I owed you a favor last time, and I just happened to buy you a drink today." "Aren't we friends? What are you talking about

  ? " Roy ordered two bottles of beer from the bar: "Drink! Today is our boss's treat. Let's drink with all your heart!"

  Robert looked around and understood: "Have you finished filming your movie?"

  "It's over." Roy took a deep breath from the bottle, and the cold beer slid down his throat, sweeping away the heat he had accumulated for half a summer.

  Little Robert also followed his example and poured beer into his mouth, but he didn't know whether it was something on his mind or some other reason, but he choked to death halfway through.

  Roy patted him on the back: "Slow down, there are enough drinks today, you will be fine even if you drink all the wine in the bar."

  Little Robert wiped the wine stains on his face in embarrassment, and then said carelessly He burst into laughter: "Isn't your boss your girlfriend? Aren't you afraid that I will drink all the wine and she won't be able to pay?" But before Roy could say anything, he patted his head and laughed: "Look at me. Remember, your girlfriend is the most profitable director in Hollywood."

  Roy frowned, always feeling that his attitude today was a bit wrong: "Robert, what's the matter with you? What happened?"

  This guy was really a jerk in the past. , I haven't seen him look so decadent since we became friends.

  Robert Jr. took a sip of his beer and buried his head in his arms dejectedly: "Debra and I are separated. That woman doesn't let me see my son, saying she doesn't want him to have too much with a good-for-nothing father who's in jail. Contact."

  Roy really had nothing to say. If it were him, he wouldn't want his son to get too close to such a bastard. How can a man like this, who is addicted to drugs, violent, has almost zero self-control, and has been in jail, be a good role model for his children?