Chapter 961 - 970

Chapter 961 New Girlfriend (2)

  Bar Refaeli is very beautiful. She was born in Israel in 1985. She has exquisite facial features and a sexy figure.

  Laila would know her because she had heard of her as one of Leonardo's many ex-girlfriends in her previous life. If we follow the trajectory of history, they should have met in 2006 when they came to South Africa to film "Blood Diamond". Then she will get more attention for being Leonardo's girlfriend, and her future will be bright from now on.

  However, history was distorted, and "Blood Diamond" in 2006 became 2008. However, although it was delayed for a year or two, they still met.

  In addition to lamenting the mystery of fate, she also didn't know what adjectives she could use to express her feelings when she saw Leonardo and Refaeli appear on the set.

  "Laila, let me introduce you." Leonardo hugged Bar's waist affectionately: "She is Bar Refaeli, my girlfriend. Bar, this is our director, Laila La Moran."

  "Hello, Director Moran." Refaeli looked very nervous.

  She didn't know why she was so nervous. She had been mentally prepared before coming, but when she saw the real person, she was still so nervous that she didn't know where to put her hands and feet.

  You must know that the person in front of you is the most powerful director in Hollywood, and he just swept the Oscars! Almost all the people she took a liking to rose to the top in one fell swoop, or at worst became second-rate stars, and received a lot of attention.

  "Hello, Refaeli. Nice to meet you." Laila greeted her politely, then looked at Xiao Zhuo who was standing in the back.

  I asked you to follow me and you protected me like this?
  She didn't believe that Bar Refaeli could like Leonardo with the makeup he wore when he left!
  Xiao Zhuo knew that he was going to be blamed, but he was also wronged. The guy went out to watch a show and when he came back he said he wanted to take off his makeup. He thought he was taking off his makeup because he felt uncomfortable after coming back, but as soon as he turned around he disappeared. Fortunately, there were still people following him, knowing that he just went back to the place where he just walked the show.

  Then...then that girl came back with the big star, making love and affection. By the way, the little model also has a bouquet of flowers that can kill people, which looks very valuable.

  As a good man of the new era who is pure and noble and never cares about anything, Xiao Yan expressed his contempt for Leonardo's behavior. He coaxed the girl back after only going out for a short time. This is really unforgivable behavior! Make him jealous! The most annoying thing is that they can be there as if they are one person, but he has to bear the boss's murderous eyes. Which makeup artist is as miserable as him?

  Laila actually didn't intend to say anything to Xiao Zhuo. If Leonardo insisted on doing something, he couldn't stop him at all. And to be honest, although I really dislike Leonardo, I can't deny that his vision of women is really high-end. All his girlfriends have to have waists, breasts, and looks.

  As a face control person, even if she had a better impression of Bundchen, she couldn't take out her displeasure on the newcomer. The two of them broke up peacefully, and she still remembers the meaning of that.

  "Since she is your girlfriend, the job of taking care of her is left to you." Laila didn't have much resistance to him bringing someone over: "As long as you take good shots, even if you bring the whole show It's okay to bring all the models to play with." Having said this, she gave a sinister smile: "But if you are distracted during the shooting because of these, I think you don't want to know what I will do. "

  Leonardo swallowed subconsciously and nodded hurriedly to assure: "It will definitely not affect the normal shooting!" "

  That's best." Laila then turned to Bar, who was also frightened and dumbfounded: " Miss Refaeli, you have also seen the situation here. It is not very convenient in all aspects. If you need anything, just ask Leo, he will know what to do." "Okay, thank you." Bar responded quickly Come down.

  Laila nodded to the two of them before turning around and leaving. Before leaving, she did not forget to drag away Xiao Zhuo who was about to slip away.

  "Oh my god, it turns out this is Director Moran. It feels so awesome." What Bar actually wanted to say was that it was scary. She was obviously not a few years older than her, but she still gave her a very fierce aura.

  Leonardo took her to his temporary residence and said, "Of course, she is Leila. There will never be another director like her in Hollywood." "That's true." Bar nodded

  . : "Her movies are really good. I have watched almost every one of them, and some of them many times."

  Leonardo chuckled: "Then you must watch this one, I think you must I'm going to fall in love with it."

  Bar was fascinated by his unrivaled charm, and with a naughty smile, looking at that handsome face, she murmured dreamily: "I'm in love now. "

  Suddenly the two of them got together again.

  On the other side, Xiao Yan was also dragged to where she lived by Laila. Roy was reading in the room. When he saw them coming in, he wondered: "Why is Xiao Zhuo back? Is Leo back too?" "

  Back." Laila was not in the mood to say anything, and threw Xiao Zhuo angrily. As soon as I threw it on the chair, I went to the room to freshen up a little. The air here was too humid, which always made her feel sticky all over her body, so the first thing she did when entering the room was to freshen herself up.

  Seeing her entering the bathroom, Roy asked Xiao Zhuo curiously: "What's wrong with you again?"

  This question... Xiao Zhuo wanted to jump up and argue with him at that time, what does "again" mean? Did he have a lot of problems? Don't forget that it was him who came forward to get him back to the United States last time, okay? It's really irritating to use the adjective "problem again" when treating your savior.

  Seeing his displeasure, Roy raised his eyebrows: "What? Laila invited you over for dinner?" He didn't believe that he would be brought here if nothing happened.

  Xiao Zhuo cried silently. He felt bitter because something really happened this time, so he was brought here.

  "Leonardo is back, and with him is his new girlfriend." He said the answer he wanted with a desperate expression.

  Roy's hand while turning the book paused: "New girlfriend?" If he remembered correctly, when he left in the morning, he said that he was empty and lonely and unloved, right? After a long trip, you came back with a new girlfriend?
  Seeing that he was also shocked by the news, Xiao Yan felt relieved that "you have today too".

  "Yes, new girlfriend. A very beautiful model." He made a seductive S-shape with his hand: "Such a figure!" Roy was amused: "Are you envious?" "Men can do it. Are you envious?" Xiao Yan rolled his eyes at the ceiling: "Do you think everyone has a fiancée like you?"

  Singles also have the right to look at beautiful women, right? !