Chapter 431 - 440

Chapter 431 Unpredictable Direction

  Laila leaned back on the chair and tapped her fingers on the table: "I'm sitting in the coffee shop I bought. What's the problem?" "Okay

  . , don't try to coax us. We already know that the owner of that store is Aiden." The policemen with white faces curled their lips in disdain. If they didn't want to seize the store from the stubborn old man, they would have arrested him. Are such a bunch of people coming back?

  Laila spread her hands: "I can only say that your information is too late. Just two days ago, this coffee shop became my property. If you don't believe it, just go and investigate." What else did the white-faced policeman want to say

  ? He was caught by the red-faced one.

  "Okay, let's go investigate. Do you know that you will stay here until then?"

  Laila curled her lips: "Of course."

  When the two policemen went out to investigate, the interrogation room next to them was also in chaos. Because each of the several strong men who were guarded by them as if they were facing a powerful enemy was a full-time bodyguard with a gun license, and each of them had a resume that could blind others. This means that to invite these people to be bodyguards, it is not enough to have money alone. In addition to money, you must also have enough power.

  It would be no exaggeration to say that eight super gold medal bodyguards were hired at once to protect the president. So why were they in that little coffee shop?
  It's a pity that these people didn't speak no matter how they asked. After taking out the documents proving that they were legally wearing guns, they shut up and waited for the lawyers to come over. The police had no way to interrogate them more forcefully and could only temporarily regard their appearance in the coffee shop as a coincidence. It happened that these people were gathering there and happened to be involved in a fight.

  The interrogation with the Biker Gang was much more "smooth". Over and over again, the same idea came to mind - that was their base, and they were there to do business! what kind of business? Of course they are some beautiful medicines that can make users immerse themselves in happiness.

  The person who was looking for the bikers obviously had sinister intentions. He asked these people to ruin the reputation of the coffee shop. It would be best if the shop was closed down because of this. Then you can buy it at a very low price.

  If Laila hadn't appeared, this plan would undoubtedly have been successful with the bribed police's biased interrogation. However, just one more person took the whole thing in an unpredictable direction.

  It's easy for the police to find out who owns the coffee shop. It didn't take long for the police to get confirmation that the coffee shop had indeed changed its owner.

  This was absolutely unexpected. No one would have thought that the original owner, who would rather be threatened and have his store smashed up than relent, would sell the store to someone else in a short period of time. According to the general development, shouldn't we be more determined and more willing to accept death?

  Not to mention that the police didn't understand this style of painting, even the big boss behind the scenes who received the notice did the same.

  In fact, describing that person as a big boss is a bit exaggerated. He is a small boss of a real estate company. He mainly makes money by buying high-quality land at low prices and transforming it into high-end residential areas or office and commercial buildings.

  He was very discerning, developed several good places, and made a lot of money. When Hollywood attracted more and more attention from the world, he set his sights here. According to his speculation, it won't take long for Hollywood movies to spread all over the world and become the irreplaceable film center in the world. And when there are more people, the land becomes more valuable. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if celebrities gather here and they can't even live in a high-end house?
  Therefore, he wanted to develop several high-end residential buildings in good locations. It could not be compared with the luxury of Beverly Hills, but at least it would allow people who could not afford to live in the hills to have a more affordable place to live.

  This idea is definitely very marketable, but it's a pity that the first piece he has to bite is a tough nut. Putting aside the messy buildings around him that should have been demolished as dilapidated buildings long ago, the ridiculous coffee shop at the most critical location became his primary target.

  It doesn't matter if you don't want to move, it doesn't matter if you have a tough talk, it doesn't matter if your bones are hard, what he lacks most is the means to help people loosen their bones. After the initial smashing of the store failed to produce any results, he used the speedster gang to let the old man feel what it meant to be restless and what fear meant!

  But he never expected that things would develop as he imagined, with the speedsters taking over the coffee shop and the police arresting them all and taking them to the police station. But the result was that tough-minded Ai Den actually sold the store! Or sold it to a young girl?
  When did stores like this become so cheap that even a little girl can afford them?

  As for the police telling him that the girl's clothing was said to be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, he didn't believe it at all. Would someone who can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on clothes be willing to spend tens of thousands on such a shabby and troubled store?
  So his reply to the two policemen was: No matter what, dig out the store from that little girl!

  A girl in her early 20s probably didn't even go to college, right? Can children from wealthy families not send their children to the best universities? Even if you don't pass the exam, as long as you donate a fee, it's not a big deal even if you just give him the title of honorary professor.

  So he thought that this so-called store change was just a lie. In order to avoid trouble, Aiden temporarily transferred the store to the girl's hands and took it back after the situation calmed down.

  It's a pity that he has to face a big shot like himself who has seen through everything. It is too easy to deal with such little tricks.

  After hearing what real estate developer Victor said, the police also felt that it made sense. Even though Laila showed a calmness that was different from ordinary girls, they still felt that it was impossible for her to be a capable big shot, otherwise they would have called a private lawyer.

  Laila did call Walton after the police left the interrogation room and told him what had happened. One can imagine how surprised the barrister was when he heard this. Who said that this young lady is a workaholic and doesn't know anything about leisure? Look, everyone has gone to the police station.

  But he was still very happy to hear such a story, which meant that as long as Laila was treated unfairly in any way, he would have evidence to sue the police station! As a lawyer with ideals and ambitions, don't you want to work on some big cases? It would be great to sue the police!
  "Don't worry, I'll leave this matter to me. I guarantee you will get the most satisfactory result." Walton immediately agreed to the matter on the phone, patting his chest.

  After discussing what to do next, the two policemen on the other side also walked in again.

  The one with the white face had a straight face as soon as he entered the door and stared at her fiercely. Putting on a red face, he sat down opposite her gently: "We just learned about it, and now the store is indeed in your hands. But there are some troubles, I'm afraid you need to know."