Chapter 1001 - 1010

Chapter 1001 Idiot

  Roy was right, Mr. Osvid really needed some good news. He is no longer young, and his only daughter is not up to par. Fortunately, he can find a good man "at an early age". He is no longer needed as an old father in this life.

  And Laila can be said to have inherited the best business pedigree of the Moran family. She has created a world with her own hands at a young age. She is undoubtedly the best heir to the Moran family. Even her younger brother William cannot. shake her position.

  However, such an outstanding heir disappeared abroad. He would rather the other party offered a ransom, whether it was hundreds of millions or billions, as long as he could get it, he would not hesitate to exchange for Laila's life. But he was disappointed again and again. Even if he found the country to take action, there was still no news after a week.

  He is a man, a father, and the head of the family, which means that his vulnerability cannot be seen by his family. He also needs to be their pillar of support. If even his pillar falls, then the family will also fall.

  Therefore, Roy's news was very timely, and it saved an old man who loved his granddaughter from about to collapse.

  "Okay! Great!" On the other end of the phone, Mr. Moran's cloudy eyes were filled with mist. Just be alive! There is hope to come back if you are still alive! How could his most precious granddaughter continue to create her legend and disappear into a place like that without any explanation?

  "I understand, Roy. I will arrange the best technical support and manpower as soon as possible. You have done a good job. Don't tell others about this for the time being. Before we are sure that it is 100% reliable, we must stick to what we know about Roy. Get the position!"

  The environment in which Roy grew up meant that he was not good at arranging a team to rescue hostages. But if there was anyone he would trust absolutely, apart from Laila, it was Laila's family members who regarded themselves as relatives.

  He doesn't have to listen to Xiao Zhuo's words, but he will definitely remember what the old man said. Since Osvid said that those people should not know, it means that Xiao Zhuo did not deceive him in this matter.

  You can't blame him for not trusting him. Those mercenaries were brought by Xiao Zhuo, and it was he who swore and patted his chest to ensure that the mercenaries he introduced were the best. What was the result? It was Laila who disappeared in front of everyone's eyes. Whoever it was, I'm afraid they wouldn't be willing to believe it after encountering this kind of thing.

  "You heard what Mr. Moran said just now." After Roy ended the call, he asked Xiao Yu: "What suggestions do you have?"

  Xiao Yu had already made a decision: "I plan to let a few good players sneak in first. According to The news we got is that the anti-gang operation in South Africa is very intensive. Martin has lost a lot of manpower and is now recruiting. We will take this opportunity to sneak in a few first, find out the exact location of Leila, and then think of a solution. Rescue."

  "That's the only way." Roy closed his eyes, feeling a little helpless: "But what about Laila? Can her safety be guaranteed during this period?" "I don't think you need to worry about this

  . ." Xiao Yan's face looked a little strange when he said this. He heard a little bit of news, but the news was so ridiculous that he didn't believe it was true.

  "If you think about it, Martin captured her for so long without asking for ransom or doing anything. He must have wanted her to do other things. Before he did that, he probably wouldn't treat Laila badly. On the contrary, he didn't treat her badly. It's you, man, you've lost so much weight recently. If Laila comes back and sees you like this, do you think she will still love you?"

  Laila is a beauty addict, although she has never admitted it, but Xiao Yan is. who? You can guess this from the way she looks at beautiful women several times. Roy hadn't slept well this week and ate very little, so he was still in good condition.

  Of course, that being said, Laila's relationship with him was not for funny reasons like facial control, he was sure. The reason why I say this is that I hope Roy can cheer up and take good care of himself.

  Roy nodded silently. He also knew that Laila liked his face. If he really saw that he was not human when he came back... No! He won't let that happen! At least in her eyes, he will always be the number one Roy in the world!
  "Thank you, I know what to do." He looked at him steadily: "Promise me that you will bring her back safely."

  Xiao Wei nodded seriously: "Don't worry, even if it costs me my life, I will definitely bring her to you intact!" It has nothing to do with anything else, it's just that he owes her several lives!

  On the other side, Martin really needs high-quality, high-quality, obedient subordinates with high force value.

  If he had to use one word to describe his newly recruited middle school boys, he would definitely give them the rating of "idiots" without even thinking about it.

  After losing a large number of his followers at first, he was secretly pleased with his endless charm. Even if a group of people were arrested and sent to jail, he could still attract more with a wave of his hand.

  But as time went by, he realized how naive his idea was, and that the group of guys from their teens to their early twenties were all a bunch of idiots. In addition to using his name to cause trouble outside, he just brags and beats without restraint. He was almost certain that it was those people who revealed the fact that he kidnapped Laila to several competitors.

  Fortunately, after knowing his plan, those people began to show their willingness to cooperate with him. He understood that if it were him, wouldn't he have made a decision immediately when he learned that he could easily make a large amount of US dollars?

  The problem is that he caught the people, he invested the money, he found the scripts, and he got the tools. He just needs to get a few more actors and then he can just lie in bed and count the money. At this time, those people jumped out and said they wanted to cooperate. Why did he want to share his interests? What conditions can they come up with to cooperate? Do we just expect their old faces to play bad guys in movies?

  But he couldn't refuse outright, because now he couldn't defeat the alliance of those people. Even just one of them might break his bones. There are not many veterans left in the organization, and those who can be used are sent to places where they are needed more. Even if he no longer wanted to admit it, he knew that he could only rely on those idiots to ensure his safety for the time being.

  This is a fatal weakness for him, because if his competitors know that he is strong on the outside but strong on the inside, the territory he has managed for decades may be divided up by them.

  So at this time, he must recruit more reliable subordinates!