Chapter 301 - 310

Chapter 301 Global Attention (3)

  Just after the Super Bowl, countless people began to look for the name of the song Roy sang. But no matter how they searched, they couldn't find any relevant information. They knew nothing except who Roy was.

  Many people called the radio station to ask for the song that Roy sang. But to everyone's dismay, the radio host didn't know what song it was and could only think it was a new song that had not yet been released. .

  He actually sang a new song at the Super Bowl halftime show. Should he be saying that the singer is brave, or is he too confident?
  In the end, people who couldn't find the audio source could only focus on the video of the halftime show. The TV station seemed to know that many people were looking forward to watching that scene, so they made a special program to talk about the halftime show, and specially included Luo The part that Yi sang was played over and over again several times.

  It's a pity that there were too many people in the arena at that time and there were too many noises, so we couldn't enjoy the purest music. However, even so, when the song "Baby, baby, baby, oh——" appeared, countless people twisted their bodies, shook their thighs, or simply sang along.

  So the Super Bowl, which should have dominated the headlines that night, tragically relegated to second place. The headlines on the front page are no longer the results of the competition and the photos of the champions, but a group of Victoria's Secret Angels and Roy carrying angel wings.

  As the home base of the Moran family, "The Entertainer" naturally immediately expressed Laila's deeds on the front page in an almost exaggerated way - "Tonight, she brought a group of angels to the world."

  The report detailed Leila's entire plan, including the live broadcast in Times Square and the halftime show of the Super Bowl, as well as the grand occasion watched by more than one billion viewers around the world. She was described as if she had the Midas touch, and with just a little planning, the Victoria's Secret brand became famous all over the world.

  Of course other media are also paying attention to Victoria's Secret Angels. This new title, which appears in the world for the first time, will forever become a privilege that can only be enjoyed by Victoria's Secret's best models from today on.

  "We will never forget the group of angels who appeared on the stage. They were so beautiful and dazzling. The already enthusiastic stadium was even more heated because of their appearance. They are the most beautiful gift God has given us. "

  The media is full of praise for the Victoria's Secret Angels. Some fashion magazines even believe that compared to the skinny models on the fashion catwalks, the plump, healthy and sexy bodies of the Victoria's Secret Angels are the real beauty. They are the ones that girls should really regard as idols, and should not be led by some current trends to blindly advocate thinness as beauty.

  Music magazines are more interested in Roy's songs. Of course, these professionals can tell that his singing technique can only be regarded as relatively high among amateurs, and cannot be considered professional at all. But even so, his singing still attracted countless people, and the reason was the song he sang.

  It is not easy for ordinary people to understand what kind of song it is, but it is much easier for these real musicians. Naturally, they have the means to go to the place where the song is registered to check clearly. When these people saw that the name of the songwriter was "Laila Moran", their expressions were so wonderful that they couldn't find the right words. to describe.

  Leila Moran, a name that has almost made her ears ring in the media, is called the "magical witch" because she can make movies that many people like.

  At one time last year, some media also reported on how talented she was, and found that in addition to making movies, she also has other incredible talents. Such as screenwriters, editors and planners.

  But what's going on now? Becoming a songwriter on top of those already impressive accomplishments? And created a popular song?

  Isn't this really April Fool's Day?

  When this news was disclosed by the media, one can imagine how shocked the outside world was. Especially those young people who originally admired her, they cheered as if they knew they had won a grand prize.

  Sure enough, they made the right choice, and only an all-around genius like Laila can be worthy of their worship. Compared with those artists who are nothing but hype, Laila, who has content, appearance, and wealth, is undoubtedly the most perfect person.

  This planning was so successful. Almost on the day of the Super Bowl, all Victoria's Secret stores were packed with customers. Excited girls all want to choose a set of sexy underwear for themselves, hoping to be as charming as the Victoria's Secret Angels. And men also come to choose for their girlfriends or wives, also hoping that they can become more beautiful.

  When the sales volume after one day was sent to the senior management and boss at the headquarters, they knew that their goal had been achieved. It was an ironclad fact that the Victoria's Secret brand had become the world's number one selling underwear!
  Boss Leslie took the sales report, sighed after a long time, picked up the phone and called his old friend Osvid, and the only thing he had to say was - "That granddaughter of yours is really amazing."

  Mo. How could Mr. Lan not know what Laila had done? So in response to Leslie's words, he pretended to be indifferent and laughed twice, and said a few words of humility. But if anyone could see his expression at this time, they would know that his joy was revealed from the corners of his raised lips.

  After this Super Bowl plan, Leila officially entered the eyes of many big shots. The things she did in the past could only be regarded as small-scale planning, and she earned a small amount of money. Even if it helps Burberry with its global promotion, it is based on the fact that Burberry itself is a luxury brand.

  But this time it was different. She pushed a brand to the number one position in the world. Even though it is just an underwear brand, being able to reach the number one position in the world also means that its assets will experience explosive growth in a short period of time.

  And all this is due to Laila's planning, her top-notch planning that no one else can copy!
  It is foreseeable that in the near future, many famous brands will extend an olive branch to her and are willing to hire her to plan for them at a very high price.

  Despite the commotion outside, Laila had the best sleep she had ever had at home.

  Before the Super Bowl plan was implemented, she was also under considerable pressure. It's not that she can't accept the loss of failure, but no amount of money can undo the loss of her self-esteem. In order not to let the possibility of failure happen to her, she worked hard to practice all the details over and over again, striving to be perfect in every place.

  So when she saw the Victoria's Secret Angels and Roy's performance ended successfully, the burden on her heart was finally put down, and she finally had a good, dreamless sleep.