Chapter 1101 - 1110

Chapter 1101 The trump card:

  The person who wrote the post should be a fan of Laila. Even if he is not, he is someone who appreciates her, because there are many words of praise for her written between the lines.

  "After the Golden Globes, everyone saw that Director Cameron defeated Moran and Bigelow, and then there was a sexism controversy. At that time, I remember that Director Moran said that there was no such thing, everything was about the Golden Globes It depends on the taste of the judges. Well, I believe it. But after the Oscars are over, I think the results should give the Golden Globes a deep warning." "The Golden Globes favor

  Cameron, but the most authoritative film award is more Look at the works of two female directors. Whether it is Director Bigelow for Best Director or Director Moran for Best Picture, their outstanding work shows that the Golden Globe Awards indeed have the worst 'taste'!"

  " I watched "The Hurt Locker" and "Blood Diamond". Of course, I also watched "Avatar" directed by Cameron. In terms of visual enjoyment, "Avatar" is indeed a film without rivals. In terms of depth, connotation, and meaning, the two female directors are indeed superior."

  Then the author carefully analyzed Laila's film and analyzed everything in it clearly. He spoke very carefully, and he brought out some details of the movie, which made many people who saw this subject feel that he really understood the movie thoroughly. At the same time, everyone also discovered in his analysis that this movie hides so many things, no wonder it was rated as the best picture at the Oscars.

  Cooper read all the topics and comments with almost a livid face, and his eyes almost burst into flames when he looked at the comments that praised Laila as a flower.

  Why is she so popular?
  If he had her backstage, her money, and everything she owned, he could have made a film that was as good as hers!

  Cooper, who was overwhelmed with anger, had forgotten that when Laila first started making movies, she didn't even think about using anything from her family. Instead, she used the least investment in exchange for the most profits, and rose step by step. This incident is still talked about today and has become a must-learn case for many directing students.

  He wanted to write down his anger below, and he wanted to use the most unpleasant words to curse. But he didn't do this. Even if he was using a trumpet, he didn't want to reveal his flaws. After all, he would really take action next. And he believes that this attack will be the biggest trump card and make the name Laila Moran completely stinky!

  So on the next day, young people who like to play online suddenly discovered that a topic had become hot. Because they saw Laila's name, they clicked in immediately.

  It was a retweeted post about Laila, the Golden Globes, and sexism. But don't think it's just fried rice. There's actually a lot of good stuff hidden inside, at least that's how it seems.

  The above uses several points to explain the relationship between the three, and makes a very surprising conclusion.

  First, why was the Golden Globe Awards exposed for sexism?
  The answer is simple, it was done by Moran himself! She was angry that the Golden Globes wouldn't give her the award, so she slapped the Golden Globes with the label of sexism. She is the heir to Moran Media, and it is too easy to control the media to speak for her.

  Secondly, why did Laila, who clearly didn't win the award, say good things about the Golden Globe Awards?
  In fact, this point has a lot to do with the previous point. Everyone knows that if the label of sexism is really carried on one's head, it will be difficult to say about the future of the Golden Globe Awards. Therefore, the Golden Globe Awards will definitely go to Moran to discuss a solution, and Moran obviously agreed. This makes the Golden Globes owe her a big favor.