Chapter 231 - 240

Chapter 231 Wedding Dress

  "How is the recent design work going?" Laila didn't want to waste time on others. Even if those airlines went bankrupt, it didn't have anything to do with her.

  Speaking of work, Janet's expression immediately changed. She enthusiastically took out a stack of design drafts and put them in front of her: "Let's take a look and pick some out for me."

  Laila took it in her hand and saw that it was Some of the outfits, a fusion of barolo and pirate, were the result of their last conversation.

  "Isn't this beautiful? It's not an easy task for me to pick out some of them." By the way, she flattered her mother, and she looked at them carefully one by one.

  Janet sat opposite her: "It's great, isn't it? After talking to you that day, my mind kept bursting with inspiration. At that time, I didn't expect that there would be so many ideas, and in the end they all turned into You have these."

  Laila pointed to one of them: "I like bridal wear like this, beautiful pleats and lace. Very strong Barolo style." "

  I like it too!" Janet pointed out several sets. The wedding dress was taken out separately: "Didn't I talk about you and Ceni some time ago? I just thought about designing a few bridal outfits for you. You see, it will definitely look good on you, right?"

  Laila A cold sweat broke out: "Mom, I'm not even twenty years old! And I'm not in love with Zeni! Let alone getting married!" "

  Age is not a problem!" Janet waved her "excuse" away. Lost.

  Only then did Laila remember that her mother was a representative of early marriage, and it was really unconvincing to tell her age in front of her.

  "I have no idea of ​​getting married now."

  Unexpectedly, Janet still didn't care about her decisive rejection: "It doesn't matter, there is nothing wrong in preparing early. Love always comes quietly when you don't pay attention. Maybe when did you suddenly meet your Prince Charming? If you prepare by then, you will definitely be in a hurry, so it is better to prepare as soon as possible!"

  Laila had a headache and felt that she really couldn't talk to her mother: " It's up to you." She's really not good at playing the piano to a cow!

  Janet smiled and raised her eyes behind her: "I think he is very good. He has such a beautiful face, he is really likeable." Laila didn't need to turn around to know who she was talking about: "

  I I brought Roy with me to let him get in touch with the upper-class people there. He will be the backbone of our company in the future, and it will be good for the future to train him early." "

  Looking at a face like that, you won't feel excited . "?" Janet had seen female employees discussing him in the company, and she even knew that the promotional photo he took for Burberry was collected by many people.

  Laila gave her a very firm answer: "Not at all! There are many beautiful men in your fashion industry, will you be attracted to them?" "Then how can it be the same?" Janet said with hatred

  . He poked her forehead with his finger: "Even among models, it's hard to have a face as beautiful as his, okay? And I can see that he has very good muscles under his clothes. He will never let you down." What does it mean

  ? Won't be disappointed? She didn't expect anything at all, okay? The corners of Laila's eyes twitched twice: "If you can misunderstand a beautiful face, then why didn't you notice that I also brought a beautiful face?" "You mean

  Charlize?" Janet After thinking for a while: "If you think your girlfriend is good, I won't object."

  Laila knelt down. Should she be proud or scream for such an enlightened mother?
  "Mom, I told you, I'm not interested in having a boyfriend or girlfriend at all! Now I just want to work hard on my career." "

  Really?" Janet looked regretful and stared at her for a long time, trying to figure out what to do with her. There were a few signs on his face that he might be lying.

  "Really not!" Laila nodded vigorously. If she could call God down, she would swear an oath in front of him to prove her firmness.

  Janet saw that she seemed to be serious, so she could only sigh in disappointment: "How can a career be more exciting than a beautiful encounter? Love is the driving force that makes the world turn." Laila rubbed her forehead

  , He shouted to someone who pretended to be reading the newspaper but was actually eavesdropping: "Grandpa, please take your daughter away quickly?"

  Oswide coughed dryly: "Sorry, I don't know her."

  "Dad!" Janet rolled her eyes at him. "Shouldn't you be helping me persuade her at this time?"

  "Haha." The old man laughed dryly.

  help? He wanted to throw every "brat" who appeared around her into the river. How could he possibly persuade her to fall in love so early! It was enough to have a useless daughter, but he didn't want those messy things to contaminate his one-in-a-million granddaughter!

  "Dad!" Janet ran to the old man to protest.

  As soon as she left, Laila felt as if the sky suddenly cleared up. Before she could take a breath, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Roy bending down not far behind her, his shoulders shaking non-stop.

  "Have you laughed enough? If you keep shaking

  , the plane will lose control!" Roy covered his mouth with one hand and raised his other hand to wave. He didn't dare to raise his head to look at her, fearing that the sight of her would make him unable to bear it. Will burst into laughter. Not far away were the two big shots of the Moran family, and he had no guts to be presumptuous in front of them.

  "Roy!" Laila gritted her teeth: "Is it really that funny?" "

  Well, no, it's not funny. It's not funny at all." Roy's words came out from between his fingers. My body was almost buried in my legs, and my upper body was shaking as if it was cramping.

  He was literally dying of laughter. If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, who would have believed that Laila, who usually seemed to have everything in mind, would look so helpless when facing her mother?
  In front of countless audiences, she can chat and fight with others, but facing Janet, she is like a crocodile with its teeth pulled out. She can only wait honestly to be made into a crocodile leather bag instead of looking like a crocodile in the jungle. It also has a destructive aura.

  Laila sighed, a little regretting arranging Roy's seat behind her. Originally, I was worried that this kid would have another seizure at some point and offend his grandfather and mother, so I thought it would be better to just watch it in front of my eyes. As a result, he showed her embarrassed side. How could she maintain her image as a boss in front of him in the future?
  Everyone is cheating on their fathers, so why is it that she, who has no father, was cheated by her mother?

  Sigh...