Chapter 1191 - 1200

Chapter 1191 So What

  Laila and Cooper both know that if they want to spend money, the Feisal and Moran families are not at the same starting point. If Daoud was still alive, he would still have the strength to fight, but now, he is just a lost dog.

  After thinking about this, Cooper felt a little depressed and at the same time felt more hopeful in his heart. Laila's strength was a torture to him before, but now it gave him a sense of security. Although it is ridiculous, it is indeed true that being given a sense of security by someone who has been targeted before.

  But the premise is how to make her willing to fight Feisal.

  "Miss Moran, you are indeed richer and more powerful, but I have witnessed him taking several people away and then sinking them into the sea. People like him will not take other people's lives too seriously. , as long as he is willing, your life safety, no, and the life safety of your family, have you ever thought about them?" "Mr.

  Cooper, my own bodyguards are responsible for the safety of me and my family. Why don't you say those things? Before you say anything useless, how about you tell me why you made this call?" Laila didn't listen to him at all.

  She is not one of those wealthy young ladies who know nothing, nor is she a scholar who devotes herself to academic studies and turns a deaf ear to the outside world. She has been involved in intrigues and intrigues since her previous life, and is always described as "the aristocratic circle is really chaotic" by the masses. Entertainment. She has seen too many things in her eyes and has experienced too much. She would have stopped using this simple provocation hundreds of years ago, okay?
  Cooper was angry that she kept ruining his rhythm, but there was nothing he could do about it. The truth is that he wanted her to defeat Faisal, preferably by killing him directly or driving him out of the United States. The problem is that he can't tell the truth. Otherwise, if people ask, "Why would you do such a thing for his former opponent?", what should he say?
  He is not a person who doesn't understand the world at all. If he and Laila were in another place, I'm afraid that not only would he not be able to help, but he might even step on her so that the other party could never get up again.

  He mustered up the courage to make this call just because he thought he could deceive the other party and get her to help him solve the problem. However, the situation now was completely out of his control. If she is unwilling to take action, he has no reason to ask the other party to take action for him.

  He would not forget how he had been targeting her ever since she inherited Reynolds' company. How many people would help the enemy so generously? He would never do that anyway.

  Now how to do?
  Cooper was already in chaos.

  "Molan, do you really not want to eliminate this hidden danger? You and your family may have many bodyguards who can protect you 24 hours a day, but can you guarantee that they can protect you even in the blink of an eye? Your child is still very young. Small, right? Are you really assured that he is always in danger?"

  I have to say that Cooper's words that he thought of in a hurry really touched Laila.

  A desperate counterattack is the most irrational thing to do. When joining Feisal is really at the end of the rope, I am afraid that I will really have the idea of ​​​​taking my opponent to die together before dying. It's better not to mention your sense in front of that kind of person. If you really had sense, you wouldn't have stayed in the United States and been against her for so many years just to vent your anger.

  She could trust her and her family's safety to the bodyguards, but she didn't want her children to get caught up in that chaos. He is still young and has no ability to protect himself compared to an adult like himself.

  Maybe she really needs to make better preparations. After all, this is not the original world she is familiar with. In a place where guns are not allowed, who can guarantee that they feel safe? Could it be the gun in his hand?

  That's a joke.

  But it's one thing to be secretly vigilant in her heart. On the surface, she doesn't want Cooper to be able to reap the benefits. There are few fools who can make a name for themselves in Hollywood. If Cooper wasn't facing some huge trouble, how could he suddenly call her and say those words?
  What she needs to know now is how troublesome that trouble is, and what she can gain in the middle. She is a filmmaker and a businesswoman, so there is no reason for others, especially her former rivals, to take advantage of her, right?
  "Mr. Cooper, you don't have to worry about what I need to do. If Faisal wanted to do something to me, I'm afraid he would have started long ago. How could it suddenly happen at this time? Besides, even if he really wanted to do something to me and my Whatever your family does, you must also measure the strength of our enemy. Do you think he is a heavyweight player with us?" Everyone knows

  these things, and Cooper can't fool him by pretending not to see or hear. But he had no choice. He had to let these two people fight in order to survive. It is true that he hates Laila, but if the person who wins in the end is Faisal, he will also become very troublesome.

  Therefore, his desire to cooperate with Laila is also true, but he is used to playing tricks. Even at this time, he must first use some means to maximize his own interests.

  His idea was good, but unfortunately he miscalculated. Laila is indeed very young in the eyes of these people, but being young does not mean that she is stupid. The other party's little moves are as clear to her as if they were written on white paper. However, he didn't notice it at all and continued to fight. Follow your own good plans.

  "Ms. Moran, aren't you really worried that there is someone who has been eyeing you behind your back? Are you always thinking about how to plot against you? Do you know that over the years, all the investments of Faisal Company have been focused on films that have the potential to win awards? , in order to dilute your chances of winning as much as possible so that you don't get what you want!"

  "So what?" Laila had known this information before. She also found it funny about Faisal and Cooper's ideas. Support a few more films to block her chances of winning awards. They can stop it once or twice, but can they stop it all?

  Maybe their method really caused some trophies that were supposed to be given to her to be taken away, but she really didn't care because she had a "past life" that no one knew about. During that time, she understood that being able to make a good movie is already a very lucky and happy thing. Whether you win an award or something, of course it is good, but if not, there is no regret.

  In front of a person who is happy as long as she can make a movie, they may have really misjudged her ambition if she said she won't win any awards.

  She is ambitious and wants to win awards, but what can bring her happiness more than making the movie itself?

  She has already won awards that she could not even imagine in her previous life. Even if she doesn't receive any awards in the future...well, it's really annoying to have to run with him every time. However, she would not admit this in front of Cooper!

   Laila's IQ was suppressed throughout the whole process╮(╯_╰)╭