Chapter 14 - Training with Bakugo day 2

Classes dragged on

Classes dragged on. It was hard for me to concentrate on what was being taught now that Bakugo knew about my connection with Aizawa. Every now and then I'd catch his glances my way but I couldn't meet his eye.

When the final bell rang I let out an overly loud and relieved exhale.

I packed my things quickly. I needed air. I felt suffocated in this classroom as my mind kept replaying my interaction with Bakugo.
Why did he have to be so nosey? Why was he always listening to people's conversations?

As I zipped my backpack with enviable speeds a large hand leaned on my desk. I peered up to see the irritable face belonging to none other than Bakugo staring down at me.

"Hurry up. You're moving too slow." He scolded.

Too slow? How did he finish packing up before me? I was moving so fast?!

I could feel a growl forming in my throat but bit it back. Instead I shot him an agitated look of my own under narrowed eyes.

I'd spent the afternoon stressing over this individual and in this moment I struggled to remember why.

"Be. Patient." I hissed through clenched teeth.

I could sense Shoto watching from the corner of my eye but I didn't dare meet his stare. I didn't think I could handle seeing him look at me like I was a monster again...

Tap tap.

Bakugo tapped his long finger on the desk.

He was starting to draw attention. I could sense the watchful eyes of my other classmates staring at the usual lone wolf pressuring the new girl to hurry up.

"Can you be patient you're drawing attention." I hissed.

Bakugo briefly peered around the room, his expression uninterested. He shrugged.

"So what." He murmured.

I sighed. I was under this man's thumb whether I liked it or not. He could tell anyone anything he wanted so I needed to be careful.

I was all packed and ready.

"Okay. Let's go study..." I spoke carefully hoping to not catch any further attention.

"Hmmph." Bakugo snorted. I gave him a look that pleaded with him to just play along.
He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah whatever. Study. Sure." He wasn't much of an actor it seems.

As I stood up Bakugo folded his arms sternly.

"Finally. Let's go." He grabbed at my arm and tugged me out the class. The whole time I felt the watchful stare of Shoto as Bakugo pulled me towards the door.

"Hey careful." I shrugged him off as we exited the class.
"Why so rough?" I sulked.

"You were too slow." Bakugo growled.