Chapter 45 - They've Come for Aizawa

AIZAWA POV

AIZAWA POV

"And what are the rules exactly?" I raised a brow at the large, six foot and stocky first year before me.

He blinked dumbfounded, as if he had no idea what I was talking about. I tried again.

"You do have rules I presume..." Surely these kids were more onto it than to throw a wrestling competition with no set rules.

"Ahhhh... well. The rules are... try to win?"

I let out a large exhale.

Alright. So he clearly wasn't the brightest. Good thing he was built like a tank and had impressive strength because as far as brain cells, this kid was a dud.

I sighed and avoided the urge to throw my palm to my forehead.

"Congratulations. You've got forty minutes to convince me you have got this thing organised properly before I pull the plug on your whole wrestling comp. Time starts now."

"Okay, okay, okay... how about... they have to try and get the other person over the line but no biting because who knows what sort of germs you could be ingesting. Am I right??" He peered at me, his excited expression clearly impressed with himself.

Dear god.
I was too tired for this.

"No biting is a decent rule but your reasoning needs work. I'll take it however. What else?" I asked under drowsy eyes.

"Excuse me!" I turned to my left to see a little girl, no older than eight or nine with matted red hair. Her eyes were green and her skin was pale as porcelain. She looked frightened, her doe eyes wide with desperation.

"Are you a hero? Can you help me?" She asked in a squeak.

"Are you lost?" The first year asked approaching her.

"Yes, where are your parents?" I asked. She was trembling. What was she doing here? How did she get here? I'd never seen this little girl before, that was certain.

"I lost them..." Her innocent eyes began to well as tears accumulated.

"Lost them where?" The large first year dropped to the ground before her and softly took her hand in his own.

How did she get past security? Was she already in the school?

"I don't know but you have to help me!" Her bottom lip quivered as she pouted up at the large student.

Something wasn't quite right...

"Stand back Chenya." I ordered. Chenya looked up at me confused.

"But Mr Aizawa, the girl needs our help..."

"I will help her. You continue working out the rules to this competition before I cancel it and grade you an F for lack of completion." At my stern warning Chenya shot back up and bowed repeatedly before running back to the rest of his classmates to finalise the details.